Trang 2/30 đầuđầu 1234567812 ... cuốicuối
kết quả từ 9 tới 16 trên 234

Ðề tài: Diary Online For Everyone

Bell
    Khách

Just read the news about Annie Le. Have heard from G today, but I didn't want to believe it was true. Sis Th called to tell me to be careful and not going anywhere by myself. Suddenly feel so scared and worried, even though I do feel safe here. But who knows what would happen, right?

Back to the news. What's a coincidence that we just had a discussion about violence and the media. I feel like crying while I read that news on CNN. Why? Why? Why? A week ago, she was still alive and happy. They found her body (or "the remains of a body that was suspected/confirmed to be A. Le") on her "supposed to be" wedding day. How horrible and heart-broken is it? I do not know her, but I feel so bad for her. I can't stand thinking about how her family, her fiance, and anyone closed to her feel right now. It's so heart-broken even for stranger like me, left alone those who love her.

Rest In Peace, Annie Le! My sincere condolences to your family and loved ones!

When will violence stop? When will we be able to live in peace? What can we do to make that happen? That's not just for each of us to think about, but we actually need to do something about it.

Dâu Tây
    Khách

ty obavy me desi ...

Tham gia ngày
    Jul 2009
    Nơi Cư Ngụ
    Ring of Snow, Arctic
    Bài gởi

I'm searching for the answer. The answer that justifies the existence of Plane. Who am I? Who is "Plane"?

I has thought Plane is fake. But it just proves to me otherwise. Plane is something that has slept inside of me, a lost personality, and a part of me.

So, Plane is real. Plane is my alter ego. And I know when these lines are jotted down, Plane has already woken up inside of me and will follow me to the very end.
    thay đổi nội dung bởi: planetarium, 05-10-2009 lúc 03:40 AM
    Dos: two beers, two Mexican beers
    Ray: the guy who sells me beer
    Me: the guy who drinks the beer
    Far: A long, long way to beer
    So, I think I'll have a beer
    La la la la la la beer
    Tea? No thanks I'll have a beer
    And that brings us back to dos.

Tham gia ngày
    Apr 2007
    Bài gởi

♥I'm sorry for everything I ever did that was wrong to you. I was too silly to see you've been always there for me. Anh yêu, amazing how you found the love inside me and hav lit up my passion. Day after day, my emotions ran deep, my feelings burned strong and I knew I'm in love. When you were holding me tight, I felt that I'm already your possession and decided to be with you. Love you <3 yes I do <3 and that's all I really know. I'll stick with you as long as you stand by me. ♥
    Now I'm on the boulevard of happy dreams. Vibration of my heart will never end.. So even if we're not seeing each others, I can still feel it all the time, I've got you here by my side. ♥

Tham gia ngày
    Jul 2005
    Nơi Cư Ngụ
    Dạ Lý Nguyệt
    Bài gởi

whoever have Dan Brown's newest release should be shaved!!!!!

i wonder how you sleep at night!!!!!!!!!!!!

>___________________<
    Phương tâm nhất điểm kiều vô lực,
    sảnh ảnh tam canh nguyệt hữu côn

Mạc vị cảo tiên năng vũ hóa,
    đa tình bạn ngã vịnh hoàng hôn.
    Vịnh Bạch Hải Đường - Giả Thám Xuân - Hồng Lâu Mộng

Words aren't enough to describe watever's going on inside of me :")
    Sorry, can't be perfect :")
    But... who's powerful enough to kept me from running 2 u :-"
    There's no 1 cuz ur da one dat willingly do take me inside ur arms n protect me from da whole world out there 4 da rest of ur life ;))
    I know dat n u know dat i know dat 2,
    So... 4get wat's in da past
    Take Me To Your Heart (again)

Dữ dội và dịu êm,
    Ồn ào và lặng lẽ...

Tham gia ngày
    Jul 2005
    Nơi Cư Ngụ
    Dạ Lý Nguyệt
    Bài gởi

i can't set my hopes to high
    cuz every hello ends with a goodbye

but your so hypnotizing
    you've got me laughing while I sing
    you've got me smiling in my sleep

and I can see this unraveling
    your love is where im falling

but please don't catch me
    Phương tâm nhất điểm kiều vô lực,
    sảnh ảnh tam canh nguyệt hữu côn

Mạc vị cảo tiên năng vũ hóa,
    đa tình bạn ngã vịnh hoàng hôn.
    Vịnh Bạch Hải Đường - Giả Thám Xuân - Hồng Lâu Mộng

Tham gia ngày
    Jul 2009
    Nơi Cư Ngụ
    Ring of Snow, Arctic
    Bài gởi

I don't know. I don't know anymore. What is going on with myself?? I hate this. I hate this. I'm experiencing a similar feeling as 6 years ago. I thought I'd changed, but some things just never go away...

If there could be anyone who hates me the most in this world, it could only be me. I hate the me right now so much that I could practically throw everything away. I don't want to think. I want to sleep, yet sleeping brings me nightmares. Even if I have sweet dreams, it will still be horrible to wake up.

Let go of things. I run away. How I wish someone would just hold my hands and stop me. But why do I wish so while all I want is just to run? To some place where no one knows me. To some place where I don't have to fake all these smiles. I remember crying when I was listening to a song in my car. It's terrifying how small, lonely drops of tears could fall down. Stop. Stop. Don't go near me. Don't step into my heart. Don't become someone I need, because I don't want to need anyone.

Give me time of a song... so that I could hide in one corner and cry my heart out...

Maybe I'm just too stressed...... It's best to go write Alex in this condition....

Doraemon, come save me, or I'll cry rivers!!

Trang 2/30 đầuđầu 1234567812 ... cuốicuối

Thread Information