PDA

Xem đầy đủ chức năng : curious? come in and see

katfacebxby
25-04-2011, 10:49 PM
there's a little island and you have to take the boat from here to there, there a board that said that curious? come to the island and see. so who ever see that sigh get on a boat and row them self to the island and when they row back people ask them what on the island and they didn't answer but just quickly walk away.

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS ON THAT ISLAND THAT THEY CAN'T TELL OTHERS?:wish: :chayle:

KenX
25-04-2011, 11:28 PM
THE ISLAND OF SIN :sr: :sr:

fallen_angel8x
26-04-2011, 04:52 AM
Just a big panel, with "YOU R SUCK" on it :sr:

katfacebxby
26-04-2011, 04:20 PM
THE ISLAND OF SIN NO!!!:sr: :sr:

if that then why couldn't they tell others?

katfacebxby
26-04-2011, 04:22 PM
just a big panel, with "you r suck" on it no!!! :sr:

that can't be true because if it say that then they can tell others. Is basically ask that why can't they tell others.

katfacebxby
26-04-2011, 09:55 PM
I guess i put you guy above the levels you're really are, because just a simble question but you can't even answer it. :(

bo_sua_con
27-04-2011, 03:33 AM
@ kat : they cant answer cos they dont no and mee too :so_funny:
but i no there is something i saw but if i tell anyone i m gonna be cursed from what i have seen on that island :D
am i right?
of course not cos i no the answer
have u ever heard the story in vietnamese
TRĂM NGHE KO BẰNG 1 THẤY
TRĂM THẤY KO BẰNG MỘT SỜ
that is the answer :D

katfacebxby
27-04-2011, 04:11 PM
@ kat : they cant answer cos they dont no and mee too :so_funny:
but i no there is something i saw but if i tell anyone i m gonna be cursed from what i have seen on that island :D
am i right?
of course not cos i no the answer
have u ever heard the story in vietnamese
TRĂM NGHE KO BẰNG 1 THẤY
TRĂM THẤY KO BẰNG MỘT SỜ
that is the answer :D

wow. but to bad your're wrong

bo_sua_con
28-04-2011, 04:06 AM
hahha i no that was wrong cos i no the answer
you no what ?that just reminded me the story in vietnamese why people cant answer and walk away
which i believe when i was very young one very funny teacher told us that story that exactly like your quéstion
that made me cant stop laughing hahhaha :so_funny::so_funny:
anyway i dont think anyone can answer this question cos they dont no the story :haha::haha:

katfacebxby
28-04-2011, 06:42 PM
hahha i no that was wrong cos i no the answer
you no what ?that just reminded me the story in vietnamese why people cant answer and walk away
which i believe when i was very young one very funny teacher told us that story that exactly like your quéstion
that made me cant stop laughing hahhaha :so_funny::so_funny:
anyway i dont think anyone can answer this question cos they dont no the story :haha::haha:

really? then what is the answer than?

katfacebxby
01-05-2011, 07:12 PM
wow, and I though I'm the dumb one. haha

bòcon_nosua
03-05-2011, 04:05 AM
@kat : you re not babe :huglove:
you re very intelligent girl cos just only u could have the hard question like that
but i no the answer:D
the answer is in the on the island they saw the sentence or whatever that said if you tell any one else what you have seen you r gonna be cursed or something like that :D
in fact what they saw sed something that i cant type cos it is swearing :D

katfacebxby
05-05-2011, 09:26 PM
@kat : you re not babe :huglove:
you re very intelligent girl cos just only u could have the hard question like that
but i no the answer:D
the answer is in the on the island they saw the sentence or whatever that said if you tell any one else what you have seen you r gonna be cursed or something like that :D
in fact what they saw sed something that i cant type cos it is swearing :D

aww, thank you! you're so kind,and your answer is correct so you are an intelligent person yourself.

silver
06-05-2011, 07:46 AM
there's a little island and you have to take the boat from here to there, there's a board that said that curious? come to the island and see. so whoever sees that sign gets on a boat and rows themselves to the island and when they row back people ask them what is on the island and they don't answer but just quickly walk away.

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS ON THAT ISLAND THAT THEY CAN'T TELL OTHERS?:wish: :chayle:

please dont make your grammar a riddle that needs solving more than the riddle itself.

KenX
06-05-2011, 10:12 AM
the answer is in the on the island they saw the sentence or whatever that said if you tell any one else what you have seen you r gonna be cursed or something like that
in fact what they saw sed something that i cant type cos it is swearing

Wow, good question and very nice answer!!

AzureAngel
06-05-2011, 03:51 PM
Good riddle and...tricky answer! :meo:

please dont make your grammar a riddle that needs solving more than the riddle itself.

And good comment too! :sr:

Bad
08-05-2011, 10:39 AM
The answer won't be anything bad, aren't they?
Ahhh never mind, katfacebxby got it, sorry I didn't read the rest of the comments at the first since

bo_sua_con
09-05-2011, 06:34 AM
The answer won't be anything bad, aren't they?

no the answer actually is very bad bad :so_funny: