PDA

Xem đầy đủ chức năng : who sad? come in and I will make you happy.

katfacebxby
24-04-2011, 09:29 PM
This is such a boring day. who are lonely and needed to chat come in. I volunteer to help out anyone that are sad, heart broken or just simple bored

KenX
25-04-2011, 11:23 PM
Yesterday, my wife left me though we had 2 small children :timvo: They need a mother and I need a woman, could you make us happy :timvo:

katfacebxby
26-04-2011, 04:17 PM
Yesterday, my wife left me though we had 2 small children :timvo: They need a mother and I need a woman, could you make us happy :timvo:

is that a real problem? if so, why did she leave you and your children?

~*~H4_T4~*~
18-05-2011, 01:42 AM
yesterday , my best friend said that he loves me. i dont know what i do because in my heart , he always my best friend

bo_sua_con
18-05-2011, 05:18 AM
yesterday , my best friend said that he loves me. i dont know what i do because in my heart , he always my best friend

do nothing cos if u do u r gonna lose ur bestfriend
just tell him he 's been joking and u dont mind that
let 's be the same as usual as was

SởNguyên
19-05-2011, 12:49 AM
Well last week we were so cool with each other, then yesterday, for some reasons, she ignored me. So I know girls are complicated, but when I saw her today at school, she was exhilarated like she just got candies from the teachers (Man, she loves candies!). I didn't ask her out yet, still waiting for the right time. Is that she like me or not? I'm shy though, shes 2 years older than me xD

katfacebxby
28-05-2011, 11:40 PM
Well last week we were so cool with each other, then yesterday, for some reasons, she ignored me. So I know girls are complicated, but when I saw her today at school, she was exhilarated like she just got candies from the teachers (Man, she loves candies!). I didn't ask her out yet, still waiting for the right time. Is that she like me or not? I'm shy though, shes 2 years older than me xD

girls are always like that. you have wait and you will be fine :)

♥ღ.:*b3'*:.ღ♥
29-05-2011, 12:45 PM
....Last week....
You and I were so busy working and studying, so we decided not dating, just sending messages and talking on the phone. What a long week!!!!
I've missed you so much. I tried to study hard to forget you, stayed up late to make myself feel that an old day just have passed and a new day has already come.
How can u know how happy I am when I received ur messages or heard ur voice. I was happy like a child. All day long, I couldn't resit missing and thinking of u, so I kept studying and studying as if I could forget u. But The more I tried to forget, the worse. It made me miss u more. One evening, while I was listening to a Vietnames song named "Missing U", I cried due to missing. This is the first time I cried because of missing someone.

....Last week....
I wanted to get a hold of you, but I must control myself.

....Today.....
We dated, again.
I worn dress to make u surprise.
We were so happy and kissed alot ^^.

But, we must not date in one month because I'm going to take the exam. Wow, how difficult it is!
I'll try my best to get scholarship ^^.
I love you, my honey :huglove:

kaivn
30-05-2011, 03:26 AM
Wow, a girl is in love :D I'm sad. Life is so hard :|