PDA

Xem đầy đủ chức năng : .... can I forget the past???...

nhóc_cô_đơn_hm
22-04-2011, 03:33 AM
you're all things of my life.. I don't know when I started love you but in my heart You have a special space. you don't know how much I love you, how hard to forget you..
I have joined HHT forum for over three years that is the time Iwe have many memories... But, life always change to fit with everyone, you too.
I remember that the first song you give me is "a little love", the lyris are very nice.. I never forget it.
I call you "stupid" - a special nickname that you don't know what exactly it means, just I know. You're so stupid that you don't feel my feelings. You don't know that I love you although I said it.
sometimes, I can't stand on my feelings, day by day in my life can't continue without missing you. We're friends but I don't want to be your friend. you're so kind but so stupid.
I don't want to continue my bad status. I wan't to forget you, live with today and never remember about old our memories. even I can't have a chance to say break up because I'm not anything in your heart!.. it sounds sad but I want to face with my problem... Now, I "practice" forgetting all of things belong to you everyday.
I will get up earlier to smile with the sun and say "I love my life" . Hopefully, your life will be better if I don't disturb you.
everything seem to be right at that time and I'll never love anyone after that because for me, a time is enough to be painful and suffer.. goodbye!! Bless you.
:fi:

nhi_girly
22-04-2011, 07:32 AM
don't be sad!

I'm not sure if you can forget him, but someday, I believe your sad memories will be faded!

so..don't worry, be happy! ^_________^

:)

KenX
22-04-2011, 11:52 AM
I understand what you're feeling but...

I'll never love anyone after that because for me, a time is enough to be painful and suffer.. goodbye!!

No no, you don't have to be suffer anymore :timvo: Just keep your heart open and continue enjoy life, then life will bring you a... worthy man, such as I :D

nhóc_cô_đơn_hm
22-04-2011, 01:02 PM
don't be sad!

I'm not sure if you can forget him, but someday, I believe your sad memories will be faded!

so..don't worry, be happy! ^_________^

:)

I hope I can do it. So, I will try.. It's difficult for me tto forget someone who used to be my important person ..

nhóc_cô_đơn_hm
22-04-2011, 01:04 PM
I understand what you're feeling but...

No no, you don't have to be suffer anymore :timvo: Just keep your heart open and continue enjoy life, then life will bring you a... worthy man, such as I :D

You?? can I open my heart again?? I hope so.

nhi_girly
22-04-2011, 08:57 PM
It's difficult for me tto forget someone who used to be my important person ..

It's difficult not only for u but also for everyone...

Sometimes, trying to forget is not the best way. I think u should let everything happen naturally :)

Instead of being sad of those old days, why don't u smile and thank life for being still alive today?

Everything will be OK ^____^

nhóc_cô_đơn_hm
23-04-2011, 02:18 AM
It's difficult not only for u but also for everyone...

Sometimes, trying to forget is not the best way. I think u should let everything happen naturally :)

Instead of being sad of those old days, why don't u smile and thank life for being still alive today?

Everything will be OK ^____^

I think you're true. I will let everything naturally because these day I can't concerntrate on anything... hix.... uhm... thanks God because I'm still alive up to now..
:so_funny:

Snowflake*
23-04-2011, 04:21 PM
It takes a long time to forget some1, maybe a few months or even more than that. If I were you, I would go out and do something fun, enjoy life and not think about him.

nhóc_cô_đơn_hm
23-04-2011, 10:10 PM
It takes a long time to forget some1, maybe a few months or even more than that. If I were you, I would go out and do something fun, enjoy life and not think about him.

I don't like shopping although I'm a girl.. because it takes me a lot of times. I love reading book. but in that time I can't read!! I don't know why... I want my closet friend to stand by me but they don't have enough time to share the joyful and the sadness with me. so.. ><".. I have to try by myself.. My mid-exam will come next week... I always think I mút try best for my sdutying than thinking of him... do you agree with me?

nhi_girly
24-04-2011, 02:24 AM
I always think I must try best for my studying than thinking of him...

Good thought, girl!

I think you're still OK. You can get over your sorrrow soon :)

nhóc_cô_đơn_hm
24-04-2011, 09:35 AM
Good thought, girl!

I think you're still OK. You can get over your sorrrow soon :)

hihi.. I'm Ok.. I 'll be stronger!!! fighting

KenX
24-04-2011, 10:17 AM
Yeah!! That's the spirit :clap: :clap:

nhóc_cô_đơn_hm
24-04-2011, 10:49 AM
Yeah!! That's the spirit :clap: :clap:

because I'm me!! I have to live by myself!!