PDA

Xem đầy đủ chức năng : Lucid dream

KenX
01-03-2011, 08:05 AM
Have you ever have a dream that you can comprehend that you're dreaming?

Everybody know that, in our dream, we can do anything.

What will you do then?

If you've never thought about it, you should do it right now. Maybe someday, you will experience a dream like that.

A lucid dream.

Because when people are in a lucid dream, the most common thing they do is confirming it is a dream by trying to wake up (clawing on the skin, hit themselves, etc.).

It's totally stupid, by wasting a chance to experience marvelous things!!

Let me tell you my story.

Since my childhood, I've always hoped that I can fly. One day, I suddenly thought about asking Google, my best friend who helped me a lot doing my homework, taught me playing ping pong, cleared up every question in my greedy mind, etc..

Then made a search on Google:"How to fly", though I knew there would be no result, or something stupid like flying in a plane, LOL!

But this one made me notice:"How to Fly in Your Dreams".

From here I got an idea about lucid dream. It also teachs people how to make a lucid dream actively, but it really takes time so I forgot it.

Then one night, I went to sleep after get tired of playing DoTA, then before I knew it, I was in my dream. I don't know why but I can feel that I'm dreaming. I took a look at my body, my arms, my legs.. It's a little bit exciting, but really scaring. The first thing I want to do, LOL, is testing this is a dream or not. But luckily I stopped it as fast as I thought. In my lucid dream, I was still lucid enought to understand it is a rare chance to fulfill my dream, flying.

I ran to a immense field, jumped high and felt that my feet left the ground, but it's only a normal jump.

I ran again to a nearby woods, this time I jumped higher and try to imagine that my body rise up, then I hit a tree and fell down on dried leaves. Lol, though it's a dream, I can still feel a little bit hurt.

I ran back to the field, this time forgot about the land, only jumped and felt my body floating on the air. Before I knew it, I'm flying!!!! I could feel the wind cut my skin, my entire body was covered by an unknown electric current which makes me tremble (by happiness maybe). There's no immense field in my view, nothing; maybe it's because I closed my eyes.

Then I landed by one foot, as light as a feather. Everything disappeared. This time I must do the second thing, my mind told me that, back to the reality before something bad would happen. I don't have the courage to see myself in a mirror :|, as the guide in Google tells, to escape from the dream. Hitting or clawing was useless because in my lucid dream I could still feel hurt. As it would seem something urging inside, I tried to open my eyes as max as possible...

Then I woke up, realized that I come back inside my warm blanket. Still dizzy by fear. But then a great happiness stream out from my heart, I fulfilled my impossible dream..

"I can fly, I'm proud that I can fly." :haha:

So, start thinking about your dream now!

Edogawa
02-04-2011, 05:05 AM
One word, Inception.

Jr.K7
03-04-2011, 11:08 AM
lmfao! dream within a dream