PDA

Xem đầy đủ chức năng : Fighting for whom?

JangGoon
12-01-2011, 03:38 AM
Ai giỏi tiếng Anh thì đọc truyện này nhé ~^^~

TheTeen - Fighting for whom ?

Today we pulled together to Hang Seneto level for the younger brother of Vy (VBPeLyC) is nghoankim, YoungE and ZllChuaTe llZ (Tuan). We ran together in the room right of the cave. Laughed happily together.

We stood together, taking pictures in dim spaces of Seneto, the cries of flood Sorcerer Lord. But we all feel happy because there are always friends in the party. I feel the breath of my teammates are standing together. All are very enthusiastic expecting another battle - the battle of Seneto Ajuha boss.

But I, like you have no doubt that the going train which has become a disaster. Vy's death made us shocked. Battles, I can not forget.

Our room through old age, broke into the shelter of Ajuha. In front of us, Ajuha a heavy step, with a red tail thrushes obnoxious. Sorcerer Lord flood cheers rang up to see us. We believe that will kill us. And they were right.
- Run away, run away quickly out. Do not fight it!

I almost collapsed. I've lost too much blood. I quickly ran out the door, taking energy. Not keep up anymore. Only 1% of blood. I'm dying.

My heart sank. I can not die. I can not revive. I have led you to go forward TheTeen. I also have to meet again bx. I can not die in this cave Seneto, impossible.

Oh dear! Vy!

I was startled to hear the screams of Tuan, soon after the painful screams of Vy. Turned to panic, I shocked to see dead bodies on the ground of Vy. I could not believe his eyes. NO! HOW CAN NOT!

I asked, though I already know the answer. "There is no resurrection?". I know Vy is superlative. I know .....

Vy hacked if not set ... If I take are more likely than not .... If we see only two bosses .... If ......

I hate myself. Only because of the incompetence of my useless for Vy to die. While Ajuha Vy was killed, I ran away. I am a coward ... I can not protect her.

So instead of 6x do, without lowering the boss Seneto. So do the 6x, but, being unable to protect his teammates. So what to do .................... 6x Vy can not protect the ......

Vy I looked dead, her face still wet from sweaty to fight too hard. I saw her tears ..... Vy dear .........

- No, I can not die. NO!

I shouted desperately. Vy at me, look at the team standing around. Everyone also can not not say. We looked at Vy ... I want to cry ....

- Bye everyone, bye .....

Vy exclaimed the heavy breath, put my hand on her ax. Vy poured the last breath. She died here, on the cold ground of the cave Seneto, in rapturous laughter of demons Ajuha name:

- Ha ha! She has hit the road! Ha ha!

I look angry name devils, sword in hand grip. I knew I could. I slammed the sword into the ground. I hate my inability ...
- Ajuha, will be the day you die! You wait for it!

There will be a price on them. There will be days I leveled Seneto of them, called the devil take to wash Ajuha welds of Vy.

I must revenge!

Ai dịch được nội dung câu chuyện nào ?