PDA

Xem đầy đủ chức năng : Ielts

nguyen ha my
05-11-2010, 09:03 AM
many students choose to attend schools or universities ouside their home countries.Why do some students study abroad? Use specific reasons and details to explain your answer

KenX
05-11-2010, 06:40 PM
This is not an Ielts exam and you're not an examiner, girl.
Don't open a topic with unclear title and content.
Whether you need help for this topic or like to discuss about it, please tell us what do you want.

nguyen ha my
06-11-2010, 04:18 AM
day la de viet IELTS ma her her

KenX
06-11-2010, 12:56 PM
Ok then, I'd like to hear your idea about it :D

likealegend91091
06-11-2010, 01:11 PM
Here are some of my ideas:
- better education and environment
--> education: it's about the course, subjects, teachers' methods,...
environment: study with international friends -> you have chance to improve english skills when talking and learning with them. You know more about their cultures, personalities,...
modern facilities, professionalism,...

- be competent
--> you get knowledge, skills, experience, enhance the strengths and lessen the weaknesses,...
--> in VN, it's hard to have a multicultural team in class. However, thing is different when you're abroad. You get the experience from teamwork. You learn how to solve the conflicts, see the others' viewpoints.
For example, when you work in a multinational company with the international colleagues, you won't get the "cuture shocks". This is because you are getting used to the environment...
Anw, it is a plus for your career.

- the passion
you're interested in a major which hasn't been taught in hometown's uni ( for some reason: it's a new major and there're few available jobs for that; some uni have it but not focus enough,...). Studying abroad is a good way to follow your passion.
you like to know more about a certain country, language, people, custom and manner,...