PDA

Xem đầy đủ chức năng : Best pick-up line XD

silver
12-10-2010, 07:00 AM
Boy: I think you are ABCDEFGHIJK.

Girl: What does that mean?

Boy: Adorable, beautiful, charming, delightful, elegant, fiesty, gorgeous and hot.

Girl: Then what is IJK?

Boy: I'm just kidding.

~~

Boy: Did it hurt?

Girl: Did what hurt?

Boy: When you fell from heaven.

Girl: You do realise that when an angel falls from heaven it's a punishment, right?

Boy: ...

~~

Boy: Wanna go out sometime?

Girl: I have a bf.

Boy: I have an umbrella rack.

Girl: What?

Boy: I thought we were talking bout stuff that doesn't matter.

~~ sideline

"What did the toast say to the toaster?"

"What?"

"Just gonna stand there and watch me burn?"

SilverBell
12-10-2010, 07:29 AM
funny pickup lines and snappy comebacks :sr: source: the Internet, where we all roam :so_funny:

After hearing a pick-up line: "I like your approach, now let's see your departure :sr: :sr:

Did it hurt when you fell out of heaven?

Comeback: Not near as bad as when you hit planet rejection

Do you have a map? I just keep getting lost in your eyes.

Comeback: “Sure” Then give them directions back to their table or wherever

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together.

Comeback: Why? I am already beside an I…..as in ignorant :sr:

What's it like being the most beautiful girl in the bar?

Comeback: What's it like being the biggest liar in the world? :sr:

Some other cheesy (but funny) pickup lines:

Are you a parking ticket? (What?) You got fine written all over you.

Baby, somebody better call God, cuz he's missing an angel!

Baby, you must be a broom, cause you just swept me off my feet.

Baby, you're so sweet, you put Hershey's outta business.

Baby, you're the next contestant in the game of love.

Can i get your picture to prove to all my friends that angels really do exist?

Can I have directions? ["To where?"] To your heart.

Damn, if being sexy was a crime, you'd be guilty as charged! ( my fav :sr: )

Guy: Did I see u somewhere? Girl: No Guy: Then I must of seen you in my dreams!

You are so beautiful that I would marry your brother just to get into your family.

silver
12-10-2010, 07:48 AM
You are so beautiful that I would marry your brother just to get into your family.

this one cracks me up lol

KenX
12-10-2010, 10:14 AM
Boy: I think you are ABCDEFGHIJK.

Girl: What does that mean?

Boy: Adorable, beautiful, charming, delightful, elegent, fiesty, gorgeous and hot.

Girl: Then what is IJK?

Boy: I'm just kidding.

Haha, I still love this one most :D Gotta "cheat" some girls with it :D

hoahongxula
12-10-2010, 01:16 PM
haha always love to read these, keep sharing plz

infinite
13-10-2010, 11:58 PM
Lol man, gotta love pick-up lines. I had it for homework once and I'm pretty sure it was the only homework I've done in English so far xD

This is a few that I remember :sr:

Did the sun come out or did you just smile at me?

Do you know karate? 'Cause your body is really kickin'.

Does Levi's pay you for wearing those and looking that good?

Does your watch have a second hand? I want to know how long it took for me to fall in love with you.

Excuse me, I'm looking for a friend...do you want to be my friend?

"What did the toast say to the toaster?"

"What?"

"Just gonna stand there and watch me burn?"
lol...random xD

Baby, you must be a broom, cause you just swept me off my feet.
I love this one because one my mate said that to a girl, in return, she chased him...with a broom xD

silver
14-10-2010, 02:21 AM
ok, these are my favorite which i intended to keep to myself for future use, but oh well XD

Are you going to kiss me or do I have to lie to my diary?

Good evening. May a thorn sit down amongst the roses?

If I pet you, would you follow me home?

Hey kitten, how about spending some of those nine lives with me?

Of all the chairs, in all the bars, in all the world, and you have to sit next to mine.

Look, there's this movie I'd really like to see, but my mom said I can't go alone.

You look like a girl who has heard every pick up line in the book, so what's one more going to hurt?

Did the sun come out or did you just smile at me?

was my fav too, until i realized some just cant bear the cheesiness ^^

KenX
14-10-2010, 03:19 AM
Look, there's this movie I'd really like to see, but my mom said I can't go alone.

Hahaha, if a girl says to me smth like this, I'll definitely go whoever she is :D :D

silver
14-10-2010, 05:21 AM
Hahaha, if a girl says to me smth like this, I'll definitely go whoever she is :D :D

lol, me too.. but i'd be put off if she was my sister and she's 5 -____-"

KenX
14-10-2010, 07:15 AM
LOL, u're funny, dude :D

This is mah favorite SMS:

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T V W X Y Z...

oops! I miss "U" :huglove:

Kienfa
15-10-2010, 12:02 PM

lol, me too.. but i'd be put off if she was my sister and she's 5 -____-"

Both of you guy Dream on :sr: :sr:

PS: Sometime girl does said that to you and you have to find the way to say no that don't hurt her feeling, believe me ít does...:sr:, there are something at best when it is just a fantasy, but when it come to reality, you will see it's not that great :sr:, it doesn't matter she is beautiful or not? It about do you like her...? and how many percent the girl you are dreaming of saying that to you :sr: Dream on guy and dream on forever :sr: :sr:

KenX
15-10-2010, 11:08 PM
It doesn't matter, anh Pha :D If any girl asks me in a funny way like that, I will accept her request happily since I always like making friend with humorous people :D

infinite
16-10-2010, 01:04 AM

lol...I'm going to use this for Halloween xD...it's gonna be fun xD.

was my fav too, until i realized some just cant bear the cheesiness ^^

really @@...my friends have tones of cheesy pickup lines but never share...T^T

PS: Sometime girl does said that to you and you have to find the way to say no that don't hurt her feeling, believe me ít does..., there are something at best when it is just a fantasy, but when it come to reality, you will see it's not that great , it doesn't matter she is beautiful or not? It about do you like her...? and how many percent the girl you are dreaming of saying that to you Dream on guy and dream on forever
don't be a pessimist. hey if she asks me out, I will give her a shot (if i'm single @@) My mum told me it's not good to hurt a girl (and I'm a good child (not) xD)
Besides, girl likes to hear those because it's cute, funny and...@@ some stuffs that I don't understand, eventually you will get her attention just how remarkable is it :sr:

Please forgive for my poor english @@

Kienfa
16-10-2010, 07:11 AM
It doesn't matter, anh Pha :D If any girl asks me in a funny way like that, I will accept her request happily since I always like making friend with humorous people :D

When a girl said that to you , she mean no friendship :sr: she mean "bussiness" , ready for that yet :sr:

lol...I'm going to use this for Halloween xD...it's gonna be fun xD.

really @@...my friends have tones of cheesy pickup lines but never share...T^T

don't be a pessimist. hey if she asks me out, I will give her a shot (if i'm single @@) My mum told me it's not good to hurt a girl (and I'm a good child (not) xD)
Besides, girl likes to hear those because it's cute, funny and...@@ some stuffs that I don't understand, eventually you will get her attention just how remarkable is it :sr:

Please forgive for my poor english @@

Dream on boy :sr:but, yes, but if a girl really like you, she won't mind what you are going to say. :sr: So try it out and see :sr:

hoahongxula
16-10-2010, 07:19 AM
haha I'm a girl and sometimes I do like to hear smth like that instead of something really straightforward, but that's just for flirting. The guy who really wants to get serious doesn't need these just in my opinion

silver
16-10-2010, 12:10 PM
well its still cute to add a little wit and cheesiness to the romance to spice things up. a lot of girls actually went for the half joking half serious attitude some guys (are able to) put up, instead of the dead solemn affection a few idiots sworn after their first meeting

the good thing about pick-up lines is that girls (or guys) can take them lightly and easily brush them off when they are not interested without offending the other party, or they can joke and flirt back and forth without looking like a desperate or sounding too eager.

im a boring person so i tend to be honest, when i try to make an impression by coming up with a pick-up line they thought i was being funny, but when i speak of my honest opinion (by mistake) they think im interested -________-"

infinite
17-10-2010, 02:06 AM
Dream on boy :sr:but, yes, but if a girl really like you, she won't mind what you are going to say. :sr: So try it out and see :sr:
lol...yea yea...I'm an out-of-earth in class anyway :so_funny: Anyway, I'm going to give it a shot in Halloween ><...Can't wait xD

haha I'm a girl and sometimes I do like to hear smth like that instead of something really straightforward, but that's just for flirting. The guy who really wants to get serious doesn't need these just in my opinion

@@...okay I'm lost. It's okay for flirting but not okay for serious...@@ WHAT?

well its still cute to add a little wit and cheesiness to the romance to spice things up. a lot of girls actually went for the half joking half serious attitude some guys (are able to) put up, instead of the dead solemn affection a few idiots sworn after their first time

the good thing about pick-up lines is that girls (or guys) can take them lightly and easily brush them off when they are not interested without offending the other party, or they can joke and flirt back and forth without looking like a desperate or sounding too eager.

im a boring person so i tend to be honest, when i try to make an impression by coming up with a pick-up line they thought i was being funny, but when i speak of my honest opinion (by mistake) they think im interested -________-"

lol...how can you be boring when whatever you say, they like you? xD That's weird.

I agree with that pick-up lines do help you a lot in a relationship. I used those to cheer up my best friend (@@ sounds weird much?) and it did work. However if you use those the wrong time, you will pay for a deadly price @@
Anyway, just have good laugh about them :sr: Lets me entertain you xD

_Would you help the homeless and take me home with you?

_Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?

_Excuse me, I'm looking for a friend...do you want to be my friend?

_Kiss me if I'm wrong, but isn't your name is Angela?

_Why don't you come over here, sit on my lap and we'll talk about the first thing that pops up? (my fav :sr:)

P.s:@@ pardon my grammars and please fix it @@

hoahongxula
19-10-2010, 06:42 PM
@@...okay I'm lost. It's okay for flirting but not okay for serious...@@ WHAT?

what I meant was and as somebody already mentioned, the one who received these lines can easily walk away without any harm to both parties. Girls are complicated, they like to hear these for flirting and when guys try to bait them (trust me, girls do know when they get baited) but if they're already in the relationship, they will think their guys are not taking them seriously. And as I said before, this is just my own opinion, I got it from my own experiences and some other girlfriends'.

infinite
20-10-2010, 01:05 AM
what I meant was and as somebody already mentioned, the one who received these lines can easily walk away without any harm to both parties. Girls are complicated, they like to hear these for flirting and when guys try to bait them (trust me, girls do know when they get baited) but if they're already in the relationship, they will think their guys are not taking them seriously. And as I said before, this is just my own opinion, I got it from my own experiences and some other girlfriends'.

Okay...get it :D:D:D @@...I seriously need dating advices @@...anyway, does that apply to every girl because my friend loves pick-up lines and quite easy with those when It comes to relationship @@.

Thanks for the advice btw...:D

silver
20-10-2010, 04:05 AM
Okay...get it :D:D:D @@...I seriously need dating advices @@...anyway, does that apply to every girl because my friend loves pick-up lines and quite easy with those when It comes to relationship @@.

Thanks for the advice btw...:D

uhm.. i think some (both girls and guys) you can tell by looking, can be pretty open and friendly so dont hesitate to walk up and start a conversation, but some on the other hand put up an invisible sign that said they dont need another lie in their lives..

well you never know until you try :D:D

i only do this to those who seem to really need them (you know, the people at the back of the room standing alone in the dark looking like they wanted to be talked to >__<) or when my friends dare me >_____<

silver
20-10-2010, 04:21 AM
lol, to honor a BFF of mine whom's majoring in physics, these pick-up lines are found for him XD

That dress would look even better accelerating towards my bedroom floor at 9.8 m/s2

Your lab bench, or mine? (instead of the legendary Your place, or mine? ROFLOL)

I haven't gotten laid in 4 years, 3 months, and 12 days, plus-or-minus 2 days. Would you care to check my error bars?

My last partner wasn't very stable. She spontaneously decayed last week and left me for a neutrino.

I know the spring constant for my mattress. Wanna take some data?

Like the ideal vacuum, you're the only thing in my universe.

Those other guys said that your eyes shine like stars. But can they explain how they shine with equal brightness?

Heisenberg was wrong. I'm certain about what you're doing tonight.

:D:D

infinite
21-10-2010, 10:17 PM
uhm.. i think some (both girls and guys) you can tell by looking, can be pretty open and friendly so dont hesitate to walk up and start a conversation, but some on the other hand put up an invisible sign that said they dont need another lie in their lives..

well you never know until you try :D:D

i only do this to those who seem to really need them (you know, the people at the back of the room standing alone in the dark looking like they wanted to be talked to >__<) or when my friends dare me >_____<

@@ must be horrible when your friends did that @@ I remember once my friend dared me walked up to a random girl, gulp down her drink and asked if she like another one....@@...It was horrible @@

I haven't gotten laid in 4 years, 3 months, and 12 days, plus-or-minus 2 days. Would you care to check my error bars?
Lol xD...I can't stop thinking about this ><...It's so hilarious xD

Well I'm not good at making pickup lines but these are my trial :mpl: bet it's no good ><

_Would you like to come to my place and make gametes?

_I'm blind...so could I touch you to see how beautiful you are?

@@...it's bad T^T. urgh....:blushing: