PDA

Xem đầy đủ chức năng : Something makes me happy

KenX
03-08-2010, 08:24 PM
Yesterday I played a game of Igo (a kind of Japanese chess) with a strong opponent. That was a hard game, my opponent attacked ceaselessly that I nearly clicked "resign" button in the mid game. However, I didn't. I waited for time to play counter attack and ended the game in winning by a very close score. I've been so happy that until today I still think about it and smile smugly.

Yay, just a little victory would make me happy for 2 days. It makes I think that anybody at some moment also has small (or big :cr:) happiness, and in somewhere, they're enjoying it by themselves :so_funny: Hey, that's selfish! Please share your happiness with others, and you'll see it be DOUBLE :D :D

Silent*
04-08-2010, 03:18 AM
Haizz, well done ! just a simple man, guy. It's the thing makes me fell happy, really , after look at this post today :sr:

KenX
04-08-2010, 07:17 AM
I'm glad to hear that :ahah::ahah:

reminiscence
09-08-2010, 09:06 PM
Reading the convert version of the novel Loạn Thế Phong Vân: Phượng Tường Tam Quốc made me laugh for days.

(Actually, any good book would do, but that is the most recent one :))

Or, like, my friend just lost her ring, and after I consoled her for a while, she finally confessed that she had lots of them, it's just that the one she lost was her fav one, I half wanted to kick her, half wanted to laugh. She was like... so annoyingly amusing.

♥ღ.:*b3'*:.ღ♥
25-08-2010, 11:20 PM
I'm always happy when I look into the mirror :so_funny: (j/k :D).
Well, happiness is everywhere, daddy's smile, momy's voice,.... Its just normal like I can help someone, see their smile or take up a new habbit like breed a doggie, blah..blah...
Simple things always make a great thing. It makes my life better.

*vô_tình*
25-08-2010, 11:27 PM
haha... you're cute H!! always the determined kind of person!!

oh and yes... nothing makes me more happy than listening to thèn Mập's half asleep songs [you see... he always sings before he sleeps] :so_funny:

nhóc_cô_đơn_hm
26-08-2010, 08:39 PM
phrase :"It makes I think" has a problem about grama... "It makes me think" is true ^^

KenX
27-08-2010, 04:02 AM
This morning I'd a chance to visit my dad's factory which produce electricity from coal. It was an interesting experience since I gain knowledge about things I've never known before. :ahah::ahah:
Now I can distinguish some kind of smokes in the chim:ahah::ahah: Black smoke is from burning oil, white smoke is coal which has been filtered before discharging, and if you see brown smoke then avoid that area immediatly because it's coal smoke without filter (mixed with dust) which is very dangerous if people inhale :ahah::ahah: Though I won't use those knowledge for anything but just understanding how a electricity factory works would make me satisfied :ahah::ahah:

haha... you're cute H!! always the determined kind of person!!

oh and yes... nothing makes me more happy than listening to thèn Mập's half asleep songs [you see... he always sings before he sleeps] :so_funny:

Haha, thèn Mập singing?? That's would be really funny :sr: take a clip, N, and upload to youtube :sr: :sr:

phrase :"It makes I think" has a problem about grama... "It makes me think" is true ^^

Oh, yeah.. it 's my mistake :D Thank you a lot, buddy :D

Luckyduck307
19-10-2010, 10:03 AM
waiting for something special in this special year, 2 hours and 2 mins countdown, happy birthday to me, welcome to new age. Everything which I need just simple want to receive "happy birthday" from my classmates, my friends. And of course I want to know about the feeling from a special person that he likes me or not, and how much he cares about mẹ I wish good and new things will come to me, I can't wait to this time, I can feel my heart's jumping inside my chest. One more time, happy birthday to me :quax2:

KenX
19-10-2010, 12:01 PM
Happy birthday little duck princess :mpl:

m1zz.n4ughty
20-10-2010, 04:11 AM
someone makes me happy by just a smile :sr:

Luckyduck307
20-10-2010, 08:06 PM
KenX: thanks you very much.
20/10/2010. I thought that had to be a special day for me although it happened in a special way I still get a litter bit upset . I thought I received everything I wish to have, my classmate said "HPBD" to me, gifts from my best friends, messsages from a boy who I like although I said he just known yesterday was my birthday so he would take me to enjoy ice-cream latter. So far so good. Anyway, it still be a best day ever in this special year because at 9P.M when he and me chatted with each other he said that I'm the second important person with him in this day, so even I just got 2 hours before my birthday is over, still got a litter fun. Happy birthday to me even its over

KenX
02-11-2010, 07:08 AM
Yesterday, I slept early because my house suffered power outage since 8p.m. Then I woke up on 3a.m by a severe backache.
I've been like this 1 time and I still remember how pain it was: I couldn't sleep because of thousand needles on my back, but it was late to ask anybody help me massage my back, then I had to do it by own hand... OMG, it was a small hell!!
But this time, when I woke up I noticed the light has been back and there's someone using my laptop in the room. It's my close friend, who came here after I slept. He heard my sigh and help me to massage my back. It relieved my pain a lot, and the hell at that time seemed to be a heaven. Now I believe that people cannot live alone in this world :D