PDA

Xem đầy đủ chức năng : Top 10 Female Traits Which Make Men Say “Why?”

KenX
17-10-2009, 07:54 AM
I read this article on the Internet and I found that it's also true with Vietnamese girls :D

When 10,000 Japanese men were asked what it is they found inexplicable about female behaviour, they came up with a list which might well be universal…

1. They diet excessively

2. If one of them says “cute!”, the rest all start saying it too

3. They all go to the toilet together

4. They say “I’ll leave it to you,” but then moan about your choice

5. They take forever shopping

6. They shave their eyebrows to draw them on

7. They put on makeup every single day

8. They become obsessed with fortune telling

9. They say what they are thinking in the most indirect manner possible

10. They have an infinite appetite for sweets

planetarium
17-10-2009, 03:43 PM
Someone I know is an example against all of these but #4. :so_funny::so_funny:
---
As for why, I think these are the reasons:

1. Because men love slender women.

2. Because female opinions are easily influenced by others'.

3. Because they are afraid of a male pervert lurking in one corner of the restroom.

4. Because there are so many choices they want to choose, but guys just choose something else apart from those.

5. Because they want to get the cheapest, prettiest stuff with highest qualities for their beloved and themselves.

6. Because they hate hairy things, apart from their hair. :so_funny:

7. Because they want to look like a porcelain doll.

8. Because they are the naive people who believe in a fated, romantic love.

9. Because the structure of their brains are different from that of the guys'.

10. Because they always try to be like little kids in every way.

KenX
08-11-2009, 05:56 AM
Haha, very interesting explaining.. I guess you're female as well ^^

planetarium
17-11-2009, 10:31 PM
Believe me, I was laughing like hell when I heard that, even though it wasn't the first time anyone has mistaken.

I've lived with (very girly) women for too long so I (have to) know all these (unthinkable) stuff.

Anyway, thanks for sharing. :D

KenX
18-11-2009, 08:11 AM
You're lucky, buddy! I really love feminine women :D

THIÊN TỬ
18-11-2009, 06:14 PM
OMG:haha: that is so funny, but guess what? i'm not the same:D

planetarium
20-11-2009, 07:15 PM
Seriously, no kidding?? Wish they would stop at being feminine! But they are way too "girly" - -'

Guess you only have bros then ^^

THIÊN TỬ
20-11-2009, 07:28 PM
Seriously, no kidding?? Wish they would stop at being feminine! But they are way too "girly" - -'

:ohno: No brother in the house, only síster, but i dónt know why i act more like a boy than a girl. Seriously, i just don't see any thing that i can relate to a girl:D

planetarium
20-11-2009, 07:35 PM
Your face, dear. It's a girl's ^^

THIÊN TỬ
20-11-2009, 07:42 PM
Your face, dear. It's a girl's ^^

Nah, obviously you đidn't see my picture:haha: it's more toward to a guy than a girl hahaha but that's alright. I like the way it is. :D peace

Hoa Trà
21-11-2009, 10:48 AM
Wah, they really think that? But I'm not the same as these woman. I don't like shopping, make up, or anything that women like to do. Wait :hihi: I like cooking because I need to do it :D Otherwise I think I don't do or like what these women do but shhhhhh I like men who are manly and kind, good attitude (not need handsome) :sr:

KenX
21-11-2009, 12:11 PM

I live with 2 beautiful sisters :mpl: Both of them are not girly as u said :D So that's maybe the reason why my life is still peace until now :D

viggo
23-11-2009, 06:57 AM
i have read all the posts from both of you, guys !! such a interesting :D:D:D ....^^!
at the first i almost say : why do the women keep doing it? yeah , i agreed with Ken X.
and at the last , i got the interested answering from PLa ....i Knew why right now:so_funny:

planetarium
23-11-2009, 09:13 PM
Nah, obviously you đidn't see my picture:haha: it's more toward to a guy than a girl hahaha but that's alright. I like the way it is. :D peace

I certainly did, even before saying so. ^^

I'll still say it's a girl's.

I live with 2 beautiful sisters :mpl: Both of them are not girly as u said :D So that's maybe the reason why my life is still peace until now :D

Ah there, who is the fortunate guy now?

Make people feel so damn envious..

i have read all the posts from both of you, guys !! such a interesting :D:D:D ....^^!
at the first i almost say : why do the women keep doing it? yeah , i agreed with Ken X.
and at the last , i got the interested answering from PLa ....i Knew why right now:so_funny:

There you go. But I'd much prefer to be called Plane, 'k? :D

Wah, they really think that? But I'm not the same as these woman. I don't like shopping, make up, or anything that women like to do. Wait :hihi: I like cooking because I need to do it :D Otherwise I think I don't do or like what these women do but shhhhhh I like men who are manly and kind, good attitude (not need handsome) :sr:

A descriptive example of a feminine girl ^^