PDA

Xem đầy đủ chức năng : Michael Jackson dies at age 50

THIÊN TỬ
25-06-2009, 04:31 PM
I don't know whether to post this as a news or as a foreign language so i decided to post this here because posting this as news not everybody understand english:D. I hope no one is shocking when reading this news like I was. To be honest, he is not and never will become my idol but I have to admited that he got the talent of singing and writing music; especially, the song "Heal the World". Just take a few seconds to remember this talented singer.

http://www.youtube.com/v/Dt3NKilGqeE&hl=en&fs=1

LOS ANGELES – Michael Jackson, the moonwalking former child star who became known the world over as the "King of Pop" before his life and career deteriorated in a freakish series of scandals, died Thursday, a person with knowledge of the situation told The Associated Press. He was 50. The person said Jackson died in a Los Angeles hospital. The person was not authorized to speak publicly and requested anonymity.

The circumstances of his death were not immediately clear. Jackson was not breathing when Los Angeles Fire Department paramedics responded to a call at his Los Angeles home about 12:30 p.m., Capt. Steve Ruda told the Los Angeles Times. The paramedics performed CPR and took him to UCLA Medical Center, Ruda told the newspaper.

Jackson's death brought a tragic end to a long, bizarre, sometimes farcical decline from his peak in the 1980s, when he was popular music's premier all-around performer, a uniter of black and white music who shattered the race barrier on MTV, dominated the charts and dazzled even more on stage.

He was perhaps the most exciting performer of his generation, known for his feverish, crotch-grabbing dance moves, his high-pitched voice punctuated with squeals and titters. His single sequined glove and tight, military-style jacket were trademarks second only to his ever-changing, surgically altered appearance. Over the years, his skin became lighter and his nose narrower.

source yahoo

letue
25-06-2009, 04:47 PM
OMG!!! I was shock :dien:...
:plz: :plz: take a moment to pray for him...RIP

[Deleted]
25-06-2009, 05:06 PM
Can't believe it !
Just like you, he's not my idol but I really like to hear his voice, and his songs were so amazing ! Why it comes so fast !

StevenDinh
26-06-2009, 09:06 AM
Michael died at 2am *LA's time* on Thu, Jun-25-09

P/s: Y is he died too late, i was at LA a week before to walked parade for LA Laker team, he should died a week earlier so i could visit him at UCLA hospital.

RIP M.J

26-06-2009, 09:38 AM
I was shocked to hear it !!! Many people still dont please that he dies because of heart attack...

THIÊN TỬ
26-06-2009, 01:31 PM
:lol: at my workplace, my co-worker almost cry when knowing the news about his death:sr: it's kind of weird that how he has so many bad scandals lately then suddenlly we hear the news of his death:lol:

okanobee
27-06-2009, 01:24 PM
Michael died at 2am *LA's time* on Thu, Jun-25-09

P/s: Y is he died too late, i was at LA a week before to walked parade for LA Laker team, he should died a week earlier so i could visit him at UCLA hospital.RIP M.J

<<< NONSENSE!!!! Don't you have to say such things???

the_warm_winter
29-06-2009, 08:55 PM
howwever, hope he will be ok in his new world now. no scandals, no fear, no hurt...

Daisuke Niwa
02-07-2009, 05:46 AM
He never die in our heart.Recently,I've read many news about his health.Poor MJ:(
p/s:R.I.P our King!

THIÊN TỬ
02-07-2009, 06:48 AM
howwever, hope he will be ok in his new world now. no scandals, no fear, no hurt...

that is true thou:clap:

does anyone hear news about him lately? they said 2 of his elder kids aren't his? is this true?

Chi Lan
12-07-2009, 10:16 AM
I love MJ. I was shocked when hearing the news.

nhóc nhỏ
13-07-2009, 08:42 PM
5 phút tưởng niệm......:rain:and.............i was shocked when find out the true that he die 2 , truely i dont like him but not even hate him, it was so so...but true that his dancing and singing skill so good as equal as a king!!! what a waste................poor him..why a king of pop die so yough?,,,,he's a legend in our heart...............

StevenDinh
16-07-2009, 09:43 AM
When MJ's daughter, Paris, said "i love you so much daddy.". That really touch full to me.

P/s: TMZ said that Mike dead as homicide but we dont know yet cuz they still investigate MJ's dead

tracynguyen
21-07-2009, 11:23 AM
I was shocked when i heard the new... He is so talented!!! I lístens more to his music after he died :D

THIÊN TỬ
21-07-2009, 12:04 PM
I was shocked when i heard the new... He is so talented!!! I lístens more to his music after he died :D

ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOO:hum: especially the song Heal The World:clap: I rank it as a legend song

tracynguyen
21-07-2009, 05:17 PM
ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOO:hum: especially the song Heal The World:clap: I rank it as a legend song

lol :) this is like the celebrities crises... so many of them died
oh yea!! did u lísten to the song You are not alone??? U should check it out if u haven't