PDA

Xem đầy đủ chức năng : We, Ourselves And Our Roles in Our Lives

Mua Sao Bang
18-06-2009, 11:59 AM
We, Ourselves And Our Roles in Our Lives

Every person is just a real character in a real-life-movie in a real world. We are playing our roles which written by our destiny.
But do we just want to finish our task, or we want to make our characters to be unforgettable when it is seen in the real -world-theater?

Ten thousand words can not describe the world. It is wonderful. It is miraculous, or it is horrible. It depends on who we are, where we live and what we want. It is a damn world especially for a person who is useless, who live in unwanted place and who have no goal to archive. Isn't it a damn world?We have to deal with it to understand ourselves, our lives and our characteristics if we want our characters to be remark in this world.
We were born for different reasons to create this world which each of us is a factor . As characters, we need to play well in our movie if we don't want our character to be forgotten in the future.
But there is a problem, what kind of character we want to be: good, bad or both good and bad. Of course, many people choose to be good character. They want to be happy and to contribute happiness to others. But if everybody is good, who will be bad? Who will the one who be blamed bad? No answer, actually we do not need to answer this question because there is no answer generally.
Not many people can decide who they will be. How they can win over their destinies and how can they decide if they have been facing many disadvantages since they were born? Just try your best, gain your knowledge, to learn the good thing .... Those advices do not make sense any more in our world. It is to old to help us to really which is good and which is bad this this modern world. actually we don't know whether or not those advices were right in the past. Everything is just mixed up and is chaotic.
Who will we be? or in specific, who we will be? I don't know, but don't just ourself for what we have been done in the past or what we would do in the future. Everything I do is just that I have to be done my role in the real life film. There is only one thing it is different from the Hollywood movie with the Real_ Life Movie. In Hollywood movie, actors and actresses have the chance to replay their characters, but they do not really have the opportunity to decide what character they want. In Real-Life Movie, we can play only one time, and can decide who we would be.

We are characters in the movie playing based on our destiny stories, but don't forget the destiny is created by us ourselves in our world.