PDA

Xem đầy đủ chức năng : talk talk about the X-mas p 2

bòcon_nosua
15-12-2008, 10:08 PM
bocon: wow so great ...you know you are so lucky, don't 4get to tkae some photoes ...oh, you are really lucky and happy ...i like london a lot^^
tieeubao: well America í noisy, busy full of challenges, and very interesting i think, but in my opinion england í mỏe romantic
thank you jin, can u tell me whre r u living?
of couse.why i cant 4get that.
tieubao : i no i like america.too.but i have no time to travel there and have no my the relationship by blood in there.that s why i dont come there.

jinny_mimi
17-12-2008, 03:36 AM
bocon: certainly i am living in viet nam:d, and thanks for opening a new topic, i am wondering why mod cloes it when we are talking very eagerly:D. hey so i think you have some counsins in london is it right bocon?

bòcon_nosua
17-12-2008, 05:54 AM
you re welcome ,jin.as mods said : they ll close any topic at this box when it s got more than 5 ps.
that s right jin.i do have some cousin who are studing.living ,working in there.

jinny_mimi
18-12-2008, 12:10 AM
well, that's so great, you are really really very lucky, guy. i hope you will have great time there don't 4get to tell us about it ....:D so do you have any ideas to come any places? how about Itali??? that's a nice country with a lot of art works^^

bòcon_nosua
18-12-2008, 04:36 PM
no.i havent.ỉtaly.not bad idea.but i dont like italy. i no, that is country with the art work ,but not my favourite.if i have some more times ,i ll visit germany and meet some friends of mine who is studying there.

ongcunon1982
18-12-2008, 08:29 PM
i know xmas is coming and one more year almost done..my life and yours gonna have a lot of changes, rite? actually, there is no holiday with me in my damn busy life rite here. i hope we always be close together. we gonna built our life better.
finally, merry christmas and happy new year

bòcon_nosua
18-12-2008, 11:13 PM
to ongcunon plz do not swear or say any dỉrty word ok,
all of us will build up and make our life better.
in this topic we r talking about ,x mas.
what r u gonna at on this x,mas and what u have done at the last.? that s it. understand?

ongcunon1982
18-12-2008, 11:47 PM
oops...i said a dirty word, did i??
hohoh...all rite all rite..
srry dude.
i gonna work a whole day in xmas.

jinny_mimi
19-12-2008, 01:43 AM
ongcunon: sad to hear that you are busy all day this x'mas...but i think everybody will find their own happiness in diffirent way:D
bocon: oh really i have a chance to come german next ur :d but i really like Itali better :D
p/s: there are only 5 days left before x'mas:D

bòcon_nosua
19-12-2008, 01:56 AM
ongcu u didnt ,i just let u no ,wat u can do in this box ,
jin ,i no ,someones got thier favourite , i like england but u maybe. maybe not,
but u come to g ermany 4 wat jin ,

ongcunon1982
19-12-2008, 05:49 PM
ye everybody had difference thought, so there r many ways to enjoy rite?
i'll try, heineken and me. that sound is so sad rite? but i really enjoy with myseft in a corner of some bars.
so wat u gonna do in xmas night, yo?

jinny_mimi
19-12-2008, 08:30 PM
bocon: you shouldn't suspose that i do not like England well i like it a lot, trút me thats a fantasy country..":)a i just come to see my sis and i may study there sound nice?:D i am very earger anyway thats an opotunity right?
ongcunon: so you are asking me? well i gonna go somewhere with my close friends or join a small parrty with them we will spend all the night will be fun. look haneiken and you? well why don you go out and enjoy the air of x'mas? thats a good way i think. its better than stay alone at home and wait 4 the time go with the sadness and the boring >"< thats so terrrible >"<

bòcon_nosua
20-12-2008, 09:51 AM
jin england is fantasy country ,u meant this?,oh ,no way jin ,i cant not believe that .it s not.so r u eager to come germany? that s right ,that s a chance to change ur life ,but do u no some german.i no some words in gerrman.anyway Congratulations and welcome to europe

jinny_mimi
21-12-2008, 07:14 AM
no i don mean it i just mean that's a very nice country with alot of things for us to study , german??? very little i am studying :D yeah thanks for everything

bòcon_nosua
22-12-2008, 06:03 PM
it is very nice country.jin. never mind jin ,u can carry on learning ,in fact german is easier than english ,and it could be simpler when u do no english before . right ,anyway kêep it up and good luck.
ich liebe dich.u no what does this mean? hihi i m joking.long times i did not use this language so it s no goood when write dơwn.