PDA

Xem đầy đủ chức năng : Choose your wife !

Ken X
28-11-2008, 02:44 AM
I've just found this funny test and I think you like it as well :D
The rule is very simple: Choose 1 in 5 girls here to become your partner and explain the reason if possible.

asian girl
pink shirt girl
yellow earring
tattoo girl
blond slut

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y293/Daryl420/122349577738403.jpg

You can use some words in Vietnamese if you can't find any word with equivalent meaning in Eng, but that should be minimal.

hoang tuoc
28-11-2008, 04:33 AM
this test is very bad

Eternal_Baka
28-11-2008, 10:51 PM
At first, I think this is a fun game...Then I look @ their descriptions....I don't like it
I'll pass!

jainie
29-11-2008, 02:59 AM
I come here to choose a wife, but then I feel this game is bad. Maybe it aim to smth else and will show really fun result but anyway I don't like the way it start ^^

Ken X
29-11-2008, 05:48 AM
hoang tuoc
Bé còn quấn tã

Eternal_Baka
Đang học vỡ lòng

jainie
Bé vào mẫu giáo

I'm sorry, you guys still so young :timvo: Maybe it's not suitable.However, plz dont say this test is bad, the good & bad points of these girls are typical and it's very fun to check every characteristics and choose the best babe.
and... this game is recommend for boys...

.:.HolloW.:.
29-11-2008, 05:57 AM
....i'll choose asian girl only because she has beautiful hair..:so_funny:....

Ken X
29-11-2008, 11:42 AM
does it mean that you can't read anything below :sr:

.:.HolloW.:.
29-11-2008, 11:58 AM
does it mean that you can't read anything below :sr:

....i read it all but i don't care :so_funny::so_funny: i just love her hair:so_funny:....

Sunshine*
29-11-2008, 01:43 PM
I dont think this test is appropriate but whatever : )) They're all different in their own ways but i dont think its fair how guys choose girls like this. And you cant say people are not "old" enough to play this game, look at how many stars you got compare to them. If you dont have your title set, do you think you're "old" enough to play this game?

jainie
29-11-2008, 06:30 PM
I'm sorry, you guys still so young :timvo: Maybe it's not suitable.However, plz dont say this test is bad, the good & bad points of these girls are typical and it's very fun to check every characteristics and choose the best babe.
and... this game is recommend for boys...

oops. u mean a girl couldn't choose her wife?:bto: If this game was funny enough I can take part in and no one can stop me:so_funny:. But as I say, I don't like the way it start, however I will not say is it good or bad, bc every one has his own eyes. (If ignored words below, I like blond slut)
bdw, I wonder why u can sure I'm a girl or boy. And if girls don't come here, how can they know what someone marked as boy is doing?:5:

Cậu Bé Dragonfly
29-11-2008, 08:14 PM
I would like to choose #2 :sr:, she's hot (just kidding :D)

hoang tuoc
29-11-2008, 09:16 PM
In fact,I never take part in this game but i don not really like it
i agree with Jainie
i sorry Ken X because my opinion

bòcon_nosua
29-11-2008, 10:26 PM
u no i want to no what does your tést mean? i hve no idea about that sorry

Ken X
30-11-2008, 11:52 PM
I dont think this test is appropriate but whatever : )) They're all different in their own ways but i dont think its fair how guys choose girls like this. And you cant say people are not "old" enough to play this game, look at how many stars you got compare to them. If you dont have your title set, do you think you're "old" enough to play this game?

Take a look at them:
Bé còn quấn tã
Đang học vỡ lòng
Bé vào mẫu giáo

And I, I'm Thiên Địa Nam Nhi :so_funny:
Babi, "old" here is about age, I did not have an idea of comparing title or * here, and it's just a joke, ok? ;)

oops. u mean a girl couldn't choose her wife? If this game is funny enough I can take part in and no one can stop me. But as I say, I don't like the way it start, however I will not say is it good or bad, bc every one has his own eyes. (If ignored words below, I like blond slut)
bdw, I wonder why u can sure I'm a girl or boy. And if girls don't come here, how can they know what someone marked as boy is doing?

I just said that it's not recommend for girls, I means who (maybe) feel angry >"< when they see that they're compared like this. But if you feel it 's fun, why don't try to choose one ^^

docgia
01-12-2008, 01:21 AM
It's hard to say who is better than the others, but one thing you can be sure of: getting all of them at once is the best ! :so_funny:

Ken X
01-12-2008, 04:18 AM
Lolz, all the babies here say that this test: choosing 1 girl is bad and a old goat want all of them... :rain: You're such a hole of sin :timvo:

Eternal_Baka
01-12-2008, 07:56 PM
What the heck is the person above me saying?
Umm...The first and the third girl isn't legal, they're jail baits :P
The second one's Neutral...*** drive 4-7 days a week...O.O Woh woh, I found that kind of amusing...
This game is okay, I mean...The parts that I find awkward are some of their characteristics, but that's just me ^^,
Carry on!

Lãnh Hàn Tâm
01-12-2008, 08:05 PM
Take a look at them:
Bé còn quấn tã
Đang học vỡ lòng
Bé vào mẫu giáo

And I, I'm Thiên Địa Nam Nhi :so_funny:
Babi, "old" here is about age, I did not have an idea of comparing title or * here, and it's just a joke, ok? ;)

I just said that it's not recommend for girls, I means who (maybe) feel angry >"< when they see that they're compared like this. But if you feel it 's fun, why don't try to choose one ^^

People from both sides want to know what each other think about them. Therefore, you shouldnt say that girls shouldnt see this test. Btw, this test seems not to be true since there is none of them with high desire (more than 7 times per week) ... plus, all of them are hot ... tell me which one I should choose pls .... :thatall:

PS: độc kia về nhà ... sang đây làm ô nhiễm môi trường ...

tienu
02-12-2008, 03:39 PM
There's one thing we can't deny..
It is a painful fact, you might find..
That truth is everyone likes s-ex, more or less..

They say: Obey the nature then rule it.

I've just found this funny test and I think you like it as well :D
The rule is very simple: Choose 1 in 5 girls here to become your partner and explain the reason if possible.

asian girl
pink shirt girl
yellow earring
tattoo girl
blond slut

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y293/Daryl420/122349577738403.jpg

You can use some words in Vietnamese if you can't find any word with equivalent meaning in Eng, but that should be minimal.

Tatoo girl is my bride. She won't ever leave me :D :D

Thanks. This is not a delicious test but the results it brings is surprisingly interesting :D

Ken X
02-12-2008, 11:29 PM
Tatoo girl is my bride. She won't ever leave me :D :D

Thanks. This is not a delicious test but the results it brings is surprisingly interesting :D

Yay, we share the same idea :ahah: