PDA

Xem đầy đủ chức năng : Do not read

tienu
15-11-2008, 09:55 AM
The hellish music I listen. The hellish picture I have drawn. The sickish worm biting, plunging, crawling in my damn throat. The dark, the blackness. The shouting voice inside my head. The sudden will of screaming. The sudden will of splitting myself into thousands pieces, like that devilish raining drops out there. The shrieking lightning. The disembodied sounds of TV. The Hell. The greeting Devils. Tongues. Smiles. Thunders. Blood and tears.

And you turning me crazy.

----

Tonight, there is someone hating me out there. Does he know I hate him, too? For robbing my heart, for breaking it, shattering it? Is he lonely? Or is he with someone else? He is trying to run away from my reach. He is cursing me 'cause I never love him. Does he know that this moment and forever, I am out of my mind because of him? What is on his mind? - I don't know.

Tonight, there is someone missing me. Does he know I miss him so *** badly, too? His voice, his smile, his tender way of making me feel so comfortable, his Devil. Is it a trap that he plans to craze me the more? He turned up one day, banged in my head, now he's gone, leaving me with his hellish pain. Oh, what is on his mind? - I don't understand.

There is someone thinking of me. There is someone crazy for me. Is this true? Is it real? He gives me little by little the poison called Love, and now I can't help wanting it. The hallucination he creates is too great to break. The foolish dreams he stuffs me, the pinky scene of tomorrow, the hope. Everything! Every single thing is spinning around my head, laughing at my silliness. Hell, what is on his mind? - I'm dying to know!

Babe, you have hurt me so badly. You always question my love, for what reason?! Today, you have hung over my head a huge wonder: your silence. It was scary the way you left me waiting, and still, it dreads me seconds to seconds and minutes to minutes. This kind of punishing is too much, I just feel like falling on my knees. Does this silence mean that you don't love me anymore? That you have ceased waiting for me?

---

Momma has told: "Love and you will suffer"...

I should have listened to her better..

Sorry but I have to edit your post cause it contains some inappropriate words. Before you post, please look it over &edit it. Thanks :)
-Sunshine*

Eternal_Baka
15-11-2008, 04:41 PM
Tienu used profanity? :O
That's bad!! Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! =P
Lul, what is this? A memoir? Story? It seems kind of real
Oh, btw the title is provocative :P It made people wants to click instead of the opposite
I read it, my apologies ^.^