Systematic
Unpredictable

2)Which color(s) do you like?
Black
Green
Red
Yellow
White

3)Which type(s) of food do you usually eat?
Bitter(leafy green vegetables)
Spicy
Salty
Sweet
Sour(citrus fruits, pickled vegetables)

4)Which season(s) do you look forward to?
Spring
Summer
Autumn
Winter

h là phần đáp án, tình hình là nó hơi dài ^-^, phần lớn câu trả lời của các bác trùng với elements nào thì elements đó chính là đại diện cho tính cách của mỗi người
WATER
This element is represented by the color black and the calm stillness of winter. Like this season, water energy is associated with quiet reflection and the conservation and storage of energy and strength.
People whose dominat element is water have preference for salty foods. They tend to be peaceful and introspective, though they can also be stubborn individuals who resist change. Water people value privacy and rarely share their personal thoughts and feeling with others.
Inviduals with very little water often lack good sense. They tend to have a difficult time making decisions and often give up esily.
WOOD
This element is represented by color green and the rebirth of spring. Wood energy is associated with youth, expansion, and the making of future plans and decisions.
People whose dominant element is wood have a preference for sour foods. They tend to be driven, assertive individuals, which can sometimes make them argumentative and difficult to get along with. Wood people are idealist who believe that there is a “right way” of doing things. However, thay can also be understanding, helpful individuals who are happy to assist others in need.
Those with little or no wood tend to have a difficult time forming their own opinions and are easily persuaded by others.
FIRE
Not surprisingly, this element corresponds to the color red and the season of summer. Fire energy is associated with openness and abundance as well as with strong emotions such as love and joy.
People whose dominant element is fire have a preference for botter foods. They tend to be optimistic, energetic, unpredictable individuals. Fire people often have strong opnions, and are, by nature, risk takers: they are passionate people who love be destructive and may hurt or offend others with their short tempers.
People with little or no fire tend to worry a lot and have very little self-confidence.
EARTH
This element is represented by the color yellow and is related to late summer- a time of wellbeing when all things are in balance.
People whose dominant element is earth have a preference for sweet foods. Earth people enjoy collecting things and decorating their surroundings. They are slow to change their minds and rarely lose their tempers. Like “Mother Earth” they project an image of comfort and stability. Earth people tend to be easygoing, caring, and nurturing, although like some parents, they can also be overprotective.
People who lack earth tend to ignore others’ advices and opinions and will frequently break their promises.
METAL
This element is represented by the color white and is related to the season of autumn- the time when we select the essentials, and let go of waste in preparation for winter.
People whose dominant element is metal have a preference for spicy foods. They tend to be systematic and refined, but are sometimes viewed by others as somewhat distant or aloof. Metal people work best in disciplined, organized environments. They like wide, open spaces, and prefer simplicity in their surroundings. Too much clutter or decoration makes a metal person uncomfortable.
Individuals who lack metal tend to have a difficult time making quick decisions and expressing their true feelings.
Em là water................:slider:

^_^wat the pee^_^
07-08-2008, 08:33 PM
wat if you'r the combination of 2 elements? is it possible? i'm half wood, half metal

Eternal_Baka
08-08-2008, 01:29 PM
Same, hehe
I'm Water & Fire....Pretty uncommon because Water is the opposite of Fire, vice versa :D

likealegend91091
10-08-2008, 04:09 AM
with the first question, you can choose more than 1 answer

Eternal_Baka
10-08-2008, 06:47 AM
Makes no difference, since on the 1st question, 2 words best describe me are: Optimistic and Unpredictable :D
What does it mean? My element is oppose to each other O.0

likealegend91091
10-08-2008, 08:33 AM
I don't know, I just take it from my book ^-^, I think each of us has two characters that is opposite at least. You know it's just funny because if I know about you than you know yourself, I will be a fortune-teller

Mikio
10-08-2008, 10:38 AM
Ya, this is my quiz in box "TNV" ^^

Eternal_Baka
10-08-2008, 12:28 PM
How about you become a fortune-teller for a change? :P
Since you brought all this up, you tell me :D

Mikio
10-08-2008, 05:56 PM
I don't know, I just take it from my book ^-^, I think each of us has two characters that is opposite at least. You know it's just funny because if I know about you than you know yourself, I will be a fortune-teller
Oh oh, this is an interesting point, why you think each of us has 2 opposite char at least ^^

likealegend91091
10-08-2008, 09:39 PM
Oh oh, this is an interesting point, why you think each of us has 2 opposite char at least ^^

Just my opinion, for example, I hate a person whom I ask or say but he/she doesn't reply. However, when I focus on doing sth, I don't like anyone disturb me and even if they talk to me so much, I don't want to reply ^-^ (it's difficult to understand a little bit)
another is when you do sth, you feel self-confident but with another situations, you feel inferiority complex ^-^

10-08-2008, 09:59 PM
I'm unpredictable / like white / eat sweet foods / look forward to winter :D
but those things don't go together though :nhi: so I guess I'm mixed then :nhi:

Mikio
11-08-2008, 06:10 AM
Just my opinion, for example, I hate a person whom I ask or say but he/she doesn't reply. However, when I focus on doing sth, I don't like anyone disturb me and even if they talk to me so much, I don't want to reply ^-^ (it's difficult to understand a little bit)
another is when you do sth, you feel self-confident but with another situations, you feel inferiority complex ^-^

I think the ur example's very normal bcuz human being is egotistical - think about themselve first. The another ex happens to everyone, when I do smth that I can do well, I'm not afraid of anything, whereas I am very nervous about things I dont know ^^

About the multi-characters, a friend of mine said that we were born with many characters. By the time, the strongest will dominate over us, but the others 're still exist. Sometimes, when the strongest become weaker, some of them take place and we become another people ^^! This theory maybe not right but I like it very much :D

Ngày Hôm Qua
11-08-2008, 05:49 PM
that is the reason why I hate to study grammar. I would rather write an essay than focus on learning grammar.

Kakatrammiie!
11-08-2008, 11:59 PM
this quiz is kinda weird, but its right at some points...

likealegend91091
12-08-2008, 01:08 AM
I don't create that, just taking from a book I learnt, it's good if you read at all, at least you're learning English:fi: