PDA

Xem đầy đủ chức năng : Don't forget to breath!

tienu
26-07-2008, 01:01 PM
Just a piece of my worthless experience in life :D

---------------

Two weeks ago, I watched a Chinese movie. In the movie, there was a scene which has left me most thinking: The boy asked his (second) Master: "How are we gonna to manage this?" - His Master answered: "Don't forget to breath!". The rest of the movie didn't remain anything much in my brain 'cause I was too busy, thinking of what the Master had said. Oh, Hell, what did he mean with "Don't forget to breath"?! We always breath. We can't survive without breathing. Then...why?

You might think I'm such a Worried person. But I couldn't get rid of wonderness around that. So I brought it to my teacher and asked him. I recieved the same thought appeared first in my mind. I asked my mom, dad, my elderly friends. No one could get me satisfied.

Time passing by...

So suddenly, today, when I was struggling with my left hand, forcing it to draw a perfect line, when I was cursing at my helplessness and weakness, when I found myself so useless and tired. The two-weeks-old answer of that weird munk popped up in my head: "Don't forget to breath!". I stopped for a while. Thinking. Right! I was forgetting to breath!

There are countless moments that I forgot to breath in my life:

When I was forteen, Mom didn't allow me to have any boyfriend and, too bad, I had a crushed on the boy next door. We yelled at each other. I cried, Mom cried. I flushed with anger. She flushed with shame and disappointment. She shrieked: "Yeah, get out of this place! Do what you want! You're an aldult now! Go! Let see if he would ever, ever give you so much love as I always do!" - I screamed, too afraid of looking into her flaming eyes: "Oh, great! My whole entire miserable life, I'm never-ever free! Good! Great saying! I'm done with this place!"... Now I know why it became so explosive between us: We forgot to breath!

When I said "I love you" to Demon, I just wanted to run so far away. I blamed myself: "What the Hell did you think? Why the Hell did you say it?" My heart was running too fast and there was an invisible hand squeezing it so tightly that I had to run away. Run! Hide! You, rabbit! Now I know...why I couldn't face his reaction: I forgot to breath!

The first time I did the Math examination, I was so nervous. I couldn't even hold my pen in the right way. My hands were shaking, my mind was blur. The numbers were floating around, melted into a big dull bunch of I-don't-know-what-it-is crap. I didn't pass that exam: I forgot to breath!

When I slapped my brother, staring fuiously, biting my lips, I forgot to breath.
When I told my sister to get to the Hell, hearing her heart breaking into pieces and her eyes gradually wettened, I forgot to breath.
When I put on a false smile to mock my friend because I had just heard that s/he talked behind my back, I forgot to breath.

So many seconds, minutes, even hours or days we forget to breath. When we forget to breath ordinarily, cells cannot get enough required oxid gas, our brain do not get enough oxid gas, we get tired. When we get tired, we do not and cannot think clearly. When we cannot/do not think clearly, everything goes wrong. When things go wrong, we - human - refuse to face it. So friend, don't forget to breath!

----------------

Hì, if anyone passes through any error in my writing, I'm glad to recieve your correcting. :D :D

Laugh it off, friends.

P.chi
30-07-2008, 02:59 AM
I do not think so!
hihihihihi
why?
Because,.... the reason is when you get angry, your face turns red, your blood circulation is pumping harder than before. You breath faster. Ridisculously, hihihi, you get breath.

At the movie theatre, :hun::timup: you are busy to..... kiss.... and kisses get in your way of breathing, so... you will try to breath harder and harder.... but.... whatever, you have breath.

..... I am just pulling your legs, because I think we all breath in and breath out every day, but we do not manage our breathing to the right way.... as YOGA did.

emily11761
30-07-2008, 04:57 AM
@tienu: I like your story telling style

@P.Chi: LOL...kissing...yea, that's a good point...I think we need to take a longggg deep breath when facing those stressful situations....ehem STRESSFUL no kisssing here XD

tienu
31-07-2008, 07:26 AM
I do not think so!
hihihihihi
why?
Because,.... the reason is when you get angry, your face turns red, your blood circulation is pumping harder than before. You breath faster. Ridisculously, hihihi, you get breath.

At the movie theatre, :hun::timup: you are busy to..... kiss.... and kisses get in your way of breathing, so... you will try to breath harder and harder.... but.... whatever, you have breath.

..... I am just pulling your legs, because I think we all breath in and breath out every day, but we do not manage our breathing to the right way.... as YOGA did.

I think you might have got me wrong ^^ When we breathe too fast, we unconsciously stop breathing :D :D Maybe this sounds ridiculous (I know it does), but take notice: You are more likely to stop breathing :D :D

Whatever... -_-'' I know I'm lame enough to spoil my own story :D :D

Thanks, anyway.

------------

@Emily: Thanks :D :so_funny: This is the aftermath of reading too much crap :so_funny:

likealegend91091
01-08-2008, 11:12 PM
Don't forget to breath, it'll be a good motto ^-^. You're right, sometimes I force myself to do something, think something or someone I don't want to. Am I crazy???