PDA

Xem đầy đủ chức năng : to my great little Angel !

Seafoam
02-08-2005, 01:08 PM
Sweeties ! Aunt 's been missing you so much ,ghet well soon come back to the house where all the people 've loved you , are waiting for you !Just one day passed...but you know how much we miss you , even your sound of crying...miss your smile is so sweet !
Aunt knowing that U can't see this , read this...but Aunt believe in fairy tale !They might know how much aunt miss you , how much aunt love you , and can't wait for you to go home...they'll bring this to your mind !
Be tough to pass the pain !mum and dad much more suffering to see the pain on you !You cry , mum cry....Can you see in your dad 's eyes..? there is full of sorrow...How much he love you..that's how sad he is..Come on babe don't bring the sadness to the one who 've loved you !
Go home and dress the pink top that color you prefer or the yellow one got "Hello Kitty!"...aunt washed it this morning !now íts already dry...
People might think aunt is cold heart....cos aunt too busy , and tired all the time...you know aunt really stress when go home...I just wanna ghet some rest.....People don't like to see that....they thinks aunt was lazy !And also your mum and dad...think Aunt don't ever concern to you !Don't ever care about you....
You know what? Aunt love you , you''re my the most sweet little angel...!I'm crying now...
In hospital really cold...smell of medical... you' re hurting cause the pain....I don't like that...
Come on babe , we'll meet up soon !
God bless you , little angel !

Aunt !:Trang (Vân)

xCi
02-08-2005, 01:15 PM
hic...xúc động quá cô ơi......hic.. Cháu hi vọng cháu của cô sẽ bình an trở về với mái ấm gia đình cô nhé.......

Seafoam
02-08-2005, 02:06 PM
Thanks Pink !

I'm hopping that ,too!