PDA

Xem đầy đủ chức năng : Sửa lỗi giúp mình đoạn văn này với

blood_omen
07-02-2008, 04:17 PM
Mình dùng google để dịch nên đọc nó ngu lắm :so_funny:, nhưng vì không bik chữ tiếng anh nào nên không biết sửa , bà con giúp hộ cái , thanks
nhìu :huglove:
Morgan hello sir, my name is Vu Viet Hai, I am vietnamien.Mon anniversary is 5 Mai.Je NhaTrang lives in a very beautiful city of Vietnam, a city which is located in southern Vietnam and it is vight the-ninth best in the Gulf of monde.Ma comprote four-person family: my sister, my father, my mother and father is moi.Mon marrin, secretary is my mother and my sister works in a super-marché.J 'likes many things, I like to swim, eat and play games vidéos.Je prefers mathematics and physics but I hate chemistry because I could not understand the formulas chimique.J' lives in the past two france months, and I realize that the french are very friendly, nice and they have good coeur.J 've already visited some places Taken at Rennes and I think qua France is very belle.J' ve decided to work in France in ten years, when I finish my studies because France has a better condition of employment that my homeland

~Lolita~
07-02-2008, 11:12 PM
Morgan hello sir, my name is Vu Viet Hai
Good morning sir, my name ís Vu Viet Hai
I am vietnamien.Mon anniversary is 5 Mai.
I'm Vietnamese and I was born in May 05th
Je NhaTrang lives in a very beautiful city of Vietnam, a city which is located in southern Vietnam and it is vight the-ninth best in the Gulf of monde.
I live in Mha Trang, a beautiful city which is located in Sountern Vietnam and it is the 29th most beautiful gulf of the world.
Ma comprote four-person family: my sister, my father, my mother and father is moi.
There are four people living in my family ; that is my parents, my sister and me.
Mon marrin, secretary is my mother and my sister works in a super-marché.
My mom is a secretary and my sister workks in a super market
J 'likes many things, I like to swim, eat and play games vidéos.
I like many things, I like swimming, eating and playing video games
Je prefers mathematics and physics but I hate chemistry because I could not understand the formulas chimique.
I prefer math and physics more than chemistry, because I couldn't understand the formulas in chemistry subject.
J' lives in the past two france months, and I realize that the french are very friendly, nice and they have good coeur.
I have been in France for 2 months and I have realized that the French are very nice,friendly and warm hearted people.
J 've already visited some places Taken at Rennes and I think qua France is very belle.
I did some visitings while I was in Frech and French is a beautiful country in my mind.
J' ve decided to work in France in ten years, when I finish my studies because France has a better condition of employment that my homeland
I've come to decide to work in French for 10 years after finishing my bachelor degree because I realize working in French will give me more opportunity than working in my homeland

Trời, gỉ mà có tiếng Pháp trong đó nữa chứ:rain: May mà Lo biết tiếng pháp nên mới giúp được omen 1 chút:so_funny: Bạn nào có ý kiến gì hay hay thì nhảy vào nhé:so_funny:

lovely-student27
15-02-2008, 02:22 PM
ủa , google có chức năng dịch nưã ha? sao mình không bót, các bạn chjỉ giúp mình dzới!