PDA

Xem đầy đủ chức năng : let's share ur feeling.................dear:D

jinny_mimi
26-01-2008, 05:14 AM
have you ever loved some one? or u have a special feelling with some one? let's share with us .....................................:5: :5: :5:

Daisuke Niwa
26-01-2008, 01:38 PM
No,except my mother:so_funny:

~Lolita~
29-01-2008, 12:23 AM
have you ever loved some one? or u have a special feelling with some one? let's share with us .....................................:5: :5: :5:

Why don't share w/us first???:so_funny:

lonelylove_baby
29-01-2008, 03:25 AM
I will never forget this time......it is a first day i came to the new school.......and i saw someone...........this feeling.......i can remember or gorget it...because it is so special......and i love him.....but it's just a lonely love :(....he had a gril friend......

jinny_mimi
29-01-2008, 03:53 AM
Lolita: do you know that i am a very mean girl?i have not liked anybody so that i ask all of you if you can help me to find how it is :D sorry if that makes u unpleased
lonelylove: oh so poor i am sorry about it ......but i trust u will find someone better :D

~Lolita~
30-01-2008, 12:01 AM
Lolita: do you know that i am a very mean girl?i have not liked anybody so that i ask all of you if you can help me to find how it is :D sorry if that makes u unpleased
lonelylove: oh so poor i am sorry about it ......but i trust u will find someone better :D

Hahhahaha...don't worry, it doesn't make me feel unpleasure. Then I guess i'll have to share with you guyz then...yes...I do have a special feeling for 1 person. It just happens, in fact, we had biology together in 10th grade, he sat behind me , I did talk to him, I considered him just a boy I hang out with in biology class and I didn't even pay any "attention" to him until 1 day, I just looked at him and saw how cute his smile was ( even though he smiled like a million times before) and then I was like " Oy! What's happening! He's so childish, so immature and I like him":so_funny:

jinny_mimi
01-02-2008, 03:48 AM
Hahhahaha...don't worry, it doesn't make me feel unpleasure. Then I guess i'll have to share with you guyz then...yes...I do have a special feeling for 1 person. It just happens, in fact, we had biology together in 10th grade, he sat behind me , I did talk to him, I considered him just a boy I hang out with in biology class and I didn't even pay any "attention" to him until 1 day, I just looked at him and saw how cute his smile was ( even though he smiled like a million times before) and then I was like " Oy! What's happening! He's so childish, so immature and I like him":so_funny:

hey....guys, first thanks for sharing, second about your story i think it's ...very...very.... i think cute:so_funny:, hey to be honest i think hes a bit hansome í it right?:D

~Lolita~
01-02-2008, 09:39 PM
hey....guys, first thanks for sharing, second about your story i think it's ...very...very.... i think cute:so_funny:, hey to be honest i think hes a bit hansome í it right?:D

Hhahahah...yes, he's a cutie but my friend think he's so immature , ugly and I deverse better but whatever, I still like him though:so_funny: He's the cutest boy in my eyes. :so_funny: :so_funny:

.:*~Tawny~*:.
02-02-2008, 12:35 AM
FINALLY !!! I'll just blurt out my cheesiness :so_funny: :so_funny:
My EYES have fallen in love with many cute guys, since I was in Kindergarten. But those "love" ended in weeks, or even days, after I met someone with better looks. My heart, however, has yet found the real in depth love, in my belief:thatall:, except for my family . But I met this guy when I came back to Vietnam for a visit. Coincidently he was my old schoolmate, and my ex's bestfriend. Beside the fact that he was cute ( GAWWWD, ridiculously cute), I soon realized that we have so many things in common, and for the very first time in my life, I feel like I'm understood; He sees through me. Kinda creepy how he knew me so well in such little time, but at the same time, I felt all happy and yeah....there had gotta be some butterflies in my tummy:so_funny: .
Even though we come from two different worlds, we clicked. DUring that whole month visiting Vietnam, we spent a lot of time getting to know more about each other, and ..yeah...it was just an amazing time.
He helped me overcome difficulties in social life, and showed me how to forgive and forget those who hurt me. I love the good things in him and so does he. We understand what we need to improve in ourselves and helped each other to do so. He's disappointed everytime I do something wrong, but he never gives up; He keeps on encouraging me to do the right thing. It's extremely hard for us because we're halfway around the world, but hey, it is what it is.He is the cutest guy, a respectable person; A bestfriend who listens and shares;A brother who stays, never leaves;And a boyfriend who cares. He doesn't talk to me if I'm not finished with homework. He only lets me stay up late in weekend.He was mad when I disrespect my mom( long story)Sometimes I just want to kick him the face for getting mad @ me or yelling @ my face, but..I understand that he does so simply because he truly cares. It's not safe to trust a guy completely, but it's good to put faith in him.
My story might sound all childish and funny to some of you; But he is a really special person for me. I won't say it's definitely love since i'm 16 and people judge me for saying the "forbidden" love word, but it's something...extra extra special .

jinny_mimi
02-02-2008, 11:34 AM
lolita: i know it......:so_funny: certainly, in ur eyes he;s the only person, let me guess now, in your eyes..there is only one person that's him, right???:so_funny:
twany: what a long story....:hoamat: ..................i must try all my best to make myself patient to trace your story, however, i think, first it's easy for u to fall in love:D (don't be angree ok?:D), second, your story is long, but really interesting. Anyway, congragulations :D:blinking:

02-02-2008, 06:49 PM
lolita: i know it......:so_funny: certainly, in ur eyes he;s the only person, let me guess now, in your eyes..there is only one person that's him, right???:so_funny:
twany: what a long story....:hoamat: ..................i must try all my best to make myself patient to trace your story, however, i think, first it's easy for u to fall in love:D (don't be angree ok?:D), second, your story is long, but really interesting. Anyway, congragulations :D:blinking:
:so_funny: thanks for being patient. I dun know if i have fallen in ..."Luvvvvvvvv" yet, just have an extra extra feeling for him ^_^

~Lolita~
02-02-2008, 08:49 PM
I have to say your story is really cute ^^ but love or not, just enjoy it while you can, ur still young, but I wouldn't say that young people can't experiment love so just do whatever your heart desires. ^^
@jIN: hHAHAHAH...Actually there is a couple of guyz in my eyes:so_funny: :so_funny: but yeah I care abt him the most:rang:

03-02-2008, 04:50 AM
haha, I also fall easily for cute guys :rain: don't know why :so_funny: first day of school last semester, my friend pointed to me this really cute guy and i soon found out his name while searching on facebook :sr: he's Taiwanese :rain: he sat like 2 rows behind us in Chemistry :sr: it was so hard to concentrate during that time :meo: cuz my friends kept on talking about how cute and hot he is :so_funny: my heart beated fast everytime i saw him but didn't have enough nerve to come over to talk to him except for 1 time only :sr: now, i don't even have feeling for him anymore :so_funny: he's not that great àfter all :sr: i was stupid back then

*vô tình*
03-02-2008, 10:16 AM
Well well... for some reason I find this topic extremely unresistable ^.<
The stories are unspeakably good... they're all so cute and funny in a way...
I can't help it but share one of my own!

Let's take you guys back to the first time I met him... it was just an ordinary grey winter day when I received the result from a "match maker" game... right here on hht. Apparently I was his "wife"... and he was my "hubby"... for the week! I signed up for the stupid game ["stupid" so I thought] because a friend wanted me to be in it... as soon as I know that I wasn't paired up with him... I didn't care or bother to pay attention to my new "hubby"!
Couple days passed by... I noticed that my hubby and mine so called "newly weds' house" was pretty busy of people's comments. So i did what any other person would do, I checked it out... but then I got caught up in it. There he was... answering all the comments all by himself, asking people where his new "wife" was... ha ha! It was hilarious at the time because I hated him [his personality]... so I thought! He give an unpleasant vibe... he seem very arrogant, cocky!
We were in a way forced to talk to each other... the more we interact, the more qualities I saw in him. Once he said "It would be funny if we really fall in love and become real husband and wife"... oh but we did fell in love, well... not quite love yet...
We found each other through a simple game ... ha ha
Some how out of 5 other people... I picked him, and he picked me not knowing who each other was... And now we are happily together... Does that seem like fate to you??

~Lolita~
03-02-2008, 04:18 PM
Well well... for some reason I find this topic extremely unresistable ^.<
The stories are unspeakably good... they're all so cute and funny in a way...
I can't help it but share one of my own!

Let's take you guys back to the first time I met him... it was just an ordinary grey winter day when I received the result from a "match maker" game... right here on hht. Apparently I was his "wife"... and he was my "hubby"... for the week! I signed up for the stupid game ["stupid" so I thought] because a friend wanted me to be in it... as soon as I know that I wasn't paired up with him... I didn't care or bother to pay attention to my new "hubby"!
Couple days passed by... I noticed that my hubby and mine so called "newly weds' house" was pretty busy of people's comments. So i did what any other person would do, I checked it out... but then I got caught up in it. There he was... answering all the comments all by himself, asking people where his new "wife" was... ha ha! It was hilarious at the time because I hated him [his personality]... so I thought! He give an unpleasant vibe... he seem very arrogant, cocky!
We were in a way forced to talk to each other... the more we interact, the more qualities I saw in him. Once he said "It would be funny if we really fall in love and become real husband and wife"... oh but we did fell in love, well... not quite love yet...
We found each other through a simple game ... ha ha
Some how out of 5 other people... I picked him, and he picked me not knowing who each other was... And now we are happily together... Does that seem like fate to you??

Are you talking about Tèo???:so_funny: :so_funny:

jinny_mimi
04-02-2008, 03:57 AM
lolita: u fell in love ỏ not yet that depends on....ủ heart, when u think u really fell in love i will be very happy if u can shre that feeling with me :D
twany: a couple :hoamat: but i think that is not ....so much :D
sun: so funny right?,sometimes they are not what we expected:D, hey, so what did you think when u realize that he was not what you though?:D
vo tinh:thanks for what you though about my topic, and about your story, ...really interesting, find the other through a simple game. how cute:D,you should be happy because i think not many girls can find the rest interetingly like u :so_funny:

04-02-2008, 04:53 AM
haha JINNY got me and Lolita all mixed up :so_funny: ^_^
VT: oh so now I know more about ur luvvvvvvv life, ss !! Ur dating Te`o now? NO wonder ur stt is always :" .....te`o related":hum: , how cute.

jinny_mimi
04-02-2008, 05:15 AM
tawny: what do you mean?
vt: so hes te?i don't know him is he a mod?:D

~Lolita~
04-02-2008, 11:54 PM
lolita: u fell in love ỏ not yet that depends on....ủ heart, when u think u really fell in love i will be very happy if u can shre that feeling with me :D
twany: a couple :hoamat: but i think that is not ....so much :D
sun: so funny right?,sometimes they are not what we expected:D, hey, so what did you think when u realize that he was not what you though?:D
vo tinh:thanks for what you though about my topic, and about your story, ...really interesting, find the other through a simple game. how cute:D,you should be happy because i think not many girls can find the rest interetingly like u :so_funny:

yeah....you got messed up between me and Tawny:so_funny: :so_funny: But it's alright, we understand:thankyou:

jinny_mimi
05-02-2008, 02:07 AM
lolita: :so_funny: ok. fine...............i am glad because you understand

05-02-2008, 03:17 PM
Hey u guys, Happy Lunar New Year.
Anyone wanna kidnap me so I can have a chance to enjoy TET in VietNam??? That'd be awsome:so_funny: !!!!!!
J/k, wish all the best to u, your family, loved ones; Have a great Tet and an awsome year.
:flower: :birthday: :icon_cung: :cungly: :thankyou:

*vô tình*
06-02-2008, 12:47 AM
Are you talking about Tèo???:so_funny: :so_funny:
ờm... maybe... :so_funny:

oh no no... dun thanks me... no need to do so ^.<
I'm glad that somebody actually think our story is interesting [other than myself]... cuz all of my so called friends think it's extremely lame ... partly cuz it's online stuff...

vt: so hes te?i don't know him is he a mod?:D
yup yup... Tèo is his name ^.^... and he is a mod... well in training!!

VT: oh so now I know more about ur luvvvvvvv life, ss !! Ur dating Te`o now? NO wonder ur stt is always :" .....te`o related":hum: , how cute.
ha ha... "luvvvvv life" sound so weird... got goooosebumps from hearing it... :hum:
ps: well... i guess the whole stt is kinda obvious isn't it :hihi:

jinny_mimi
06-02-2008, 01:41 AM
all: hello :D first happy lunar year.
tawny: your wish sounds great uhah? :hihi: wanna someone (or a hansome prince :think: ) come and kidnap you....kidnap:D or do the thing you want? bring you back to vietnam :)), okie, anyway happy lunar year ? and hope that your prince will come soon :winking:
votinh : hahaha mod loves mod>>>>>interesting:D

~Lolita~
06-02-2008, 02:51 AM
Hey u guys, Happy Lunar New Year.
Anyone wanna kidnap me so I can have a chance to enjoy TET in VietNam??? That'd be awsome:so_funny: !!!!!!
J/k, wish all the best to u, your family, loved ones; Have a great Tet and an awsome year.
:flower: :birthday: :icon_cung: :cungly: :thankyou:

HOw can you go back to VN if you get kidnaped??:so_funny:

@ VT: Ì you can meet Cu Tèo in real lifè, that would be great, dónt you think???Or perhaps you should tell him to go visit you this spring break ^^

06-02-2008, 06:41 AM
Jinny: muahahha thanks ^_^ !!! Yeah i'm still waiting for a prince 2 come get me. He'd better be handsome:think: , otherwise i'll call the cops :so_funny:
Lolita: :think: IONO, mayb a person...from VIetnam:wave:

jinny_mimi
06-02-2008, 07:34 AM
how do you wanna your prine :D a vietnamese or ....som body else:D

06-02-2008, 08:14 AM
I'd love to have an Asian prince :)), particularly a Vietnamese one would be best :so_funny: . Already met one; Hopefully he is the one ^_^
How'bout u ? Which do u prefer? :think:
anyway I'm going 2 sleep now, ^_^. Have a great day Jinny:wave: :hum:

cherish
06-02-2008, 08:21 AM
My heart fell in love with many guys , but among them, there was one that I will never forget... He's so strange... He slowly changed my life and then left me alone with broken heart.

jinny_mimi
06-02-2008, 02:12 PM
twany: i agree with u about the prince, i realise asian men are very soft and know how to make u smile pleasingly :D
cheris: i am sorry to hear that but i think he is not (maybe) the suitable with you,i hope u will find a new, better one than him. come on there are many guys outside and they are really to greet you:D.goodluck :winking:

cherish
06-02-2008, 04:14 PM
Thank you. To tell you the truth, I love Asian prince too ;)

jinny_mimi
06-02-2008, 07:31 PM
cheris : à á......so funny :D so i know men are the same, right? so we must be careful with them :D anyway happy lunar year......hope we will soon find our own prince :D

cherish
06-02-2008, 10:49 PM
Yeah, happy lunar year.
I do wanna tell you more about the person whom I mentioned before. But now I think it's not neccessary because he's the Past. In the future, I will meet another who is more handsome, more galant, more faithful, more..., more... than him. Wow. Hope all lovely girls here too.:huglove:

~Lolita~
06-02-2008, 10:57 PM
hum....I don't know ...actually I feel that it doesn't matter if he's asian, white etc...as long as he makes you feel loved. After all, that's the most important. The guy I like right now is white so...but I'm sure would love to have an asian prince as hot as Lee Jun ki:kaka:

jinny_mimi
07-02-2008, 01:56 PM
cheris:yeah the past ...but you know i am very happy if you tell me about your boyfriend (future ) right ?:D :hoglove: <<<< for the new year :D
lolita: yeah! yeah!, the matter is his heart right?, anyway if you have boyfriend, can you share with me ( maybe i am so curious but pls, leave me ...beacase i do not have a boyfriend so, i really wanna know :hum:)
p/s: how is your first day of the new year, dear?:D

~Lolita~
07-02-2008, 10:48 PM
cheris:yeah the past ...but you know i am very happy if you tell me about your boyfriend (future ) right ?:D :hoglove: <<<< for the new year :D
lolita: yeah! yeah!, the matter is his heart right?, anyway if you have boyfriend, can you share with me ( maybe i am so curious but pls, leave me ...beacase i do not have a boyfriend so, i really wanna know :hum:)
p/s: how is your first day of the new year, dear?:D

:so_funny: :so_funny: My first day of new year was quite interested. I did a compatible test a couple week ago ( Evryone in my school has to do it in order to raise money for my senior class). My # 2 compatibility is my friend's boyfriend. It was so funny :so_funny: :so_funny: . I do not have a boyfriend, but I have a husband..does that count??:anhPha: :anhPha: :anhPha:

jinny_mimi
08-02-2008, 02:32 AM
lolita: i though you must have a boyfriend already, oh yeah congragulations about your boyfriend's friend <<<<<that sounds good for a new year :D

~Lolita~
08-02-2008, 08:51 PM
lolita: i though you must have a boyfriend already, oh yeah congragulations about your boyfriend's friend <<<<<that sounds good for a new year :D

Yes, I did have a bf, but it was quite...hum...:rain: It's something that I'd like to keep it to myself (sorry) but...hahhaha yeah it's a good way to start a new year:so_funny: But we're good lunch buddies though, beside I have no interest in him whatsoever:so_funny:

jinny_mimi
11-02-2008, 03:05 PM
first, i wanna say sorry to all of you, in fact, it is not right that i have no special feeling to anyone ust because i am not sure about it so i didn't tell you, but now, i have made sure and i want to share it to you, dear :D. Four urs ago, i liked a boy, or at least i though that:D, he's cute, kind, ......,but i did not realise i liked him until he went abroad, i waited, and mentioned all informations about him ...but now i knew i just admire him, all .... a good feeling for him(only him:D).....but however, he is the past now, and now i am looking for my prince:D
p/s: hope all of you will not be too angree with me >"<..........sorry all dear........

~Lolita~
11-02-2008, 10:16 PM
@ Jinny: Why should we be angry with you???:so_funny: I don't know abt them, but I have no problem with you Jinny:rang:

12-02-2008, 12:04 AM
aw, noone's angry with u , it's TET :so_funny: !!!
Yeah,people don't realize what they need until it's gone, then regret & wish what things could have been but then realize that it's already gone. Things like that happen in life on purpose I think; So we can learn from them and grow.
Love life is full of happiness & sad, and....it's extremely complicated, too. But every single one of us won't stop going for it ,no matter how hurtful it can be, until we find "the ONE" :so_funny: haha that's the spirit !!!!! Walk, trip & fall, stand up and run in hope of reaching the finish line of happiness ( if lucky)..or....despair:so_funny: muahahhaa cheeesy/hyper !! wish that u'll find ur prince this year, Jinny.

~Lolita~
12-02-2008, 01:54 AM
I've got my prince, but I'm not his princess...yet:so_funny: And by the way...where do u live twny??? Jinny too, I don't really know much abt u guyz:rang:

jinny_mimi
12-02-2008, 03:04 AM
lolita: i am living in vietnam >>>how about you? :D
tawny: i think its so great if i can meet my prince this year but it had better the end of the year......you know that i will have a very important exam this year - the entrance to university exam :D
p/s: thanks for not being angree with me :D................yeah its tet and i wish this year both of you success, and happiness :D