PDA

Xem đầy đủ chức năng : Come here !

-_-sadeyes
22-01-2008, 10:57 AM
I have written a passage for a long time. I think there are some mistakes in my passage. Can someone help me corrrect those mistakes? i hope i 'll get the answer " Yes" :cooll: :flower:

My hometown is always an unforgetable image in my mind. My hometown is Yenhung District. It lies besides Bachdang River. From my hometown to Haiphong is not far. The distance is only twenty kilometres.
My hometown is very quiet. In it , the air is very fresh. If you walk along the streets, you can see the rows of green trees and flowers shop which make a beautiful landscape. So many old people consider my hometown to be suitable for them to have a rest. My hometown is also small but it is not boring. It has many tall buildings, shops, markets,schools and hospitals. Tourists often come to it and visit som pagodas or temples such as Tranhungdao Temple, Vuaba Temple , Giuadong Pagoda. Some areas in my hometown consider argriculture to be major economy but in other areas , most of the people are officers. The people in my HT is vey friendly. If u lose way , don't worry about that. Now , i'm away from my hometown but at free time i always come back to it. I love my hometown vey much. The simple reason is that it is the place where i was born.

cute_lollipop_2301
22-01-2008, 02:29 PM
I have written a passage for a long time. I think there are some mistakes in my passage. Can someone help me corrrect those mistakes? i hope i 'll get the answer " Yes" :cooll: :flower:

My answer is SURE :huglove:Although I am not good at E, I'll try my best to help u :vui:
My hometown is always an unforgetable image in my mind.
My hometown is Yenhung District. It lies besides next byBachdang River. From my hometown to Haiphong is not farThe distance from my home town to Hai Phong isn't quite far. It's just 20 km far.. .
My hometown is very quiet. In itHere, the air is very fresh. If you walk along the streets, you can see the rows of green trees and flowers shopflorist's which make a beautiful landscape. So many old people consider my hometown to be suitable for them to havetake a rest. My hometown is also small but it is not boringEven though my hometown is small, it is not boring. It has many tall buildings, shops, markets,schools and hospitals. Tourists often come to it come hereand visit som pagodas or temples such as Tran hung dao Temple, Vua ba Temple , Giua dong Pagoda. Some areas in my hometown consider argriculture to be major economy but in other areas , most of the people are officers. The people in my HT is vey friendly. If u lose way , don't worry about that. Now , i'm away from my hometown but atin free time I always come back here. I love my hometown vey much. The simple reason is that it is the place where i was born.

hey sadeyes, I have just helped u correct some mistakes. There r some mistakes I am not sure, so I think the other person will help u! Gud luck!

~Lolita~
25-01-2008, 03:14 AM
I think you repeated the word "hometown" too many time, you could try to use "it" for "hometown"'s replacement.

My hometown is always an unforgetable image in my mind (My hometown has always been an unforgetable image inside of me). My hometown is Yenhung District.(Its name is YenHung DIsctrict) It lies besides Bachdang River.(It lies next to the Bachdang River) From my hometown to Haiphong is not far. The distance is only twenty kilometres.( The distance between my hometown to Haiphong is only 20 km)My hometown is very quiet. In it , the air is very fresh.( There is a peaceful feeling people often experience at my hometown because of its calmly environment and the freshness of the atmostphere) If you walk along the streets, you can see the rows of green trees and flower(florist) shop which make a beautiful landscape (which create a beautiful picture). So many old people consider my hometown to be suitable for them to have a rest.( It seeem to me that elder people really enjoy YenHung District and have considered it to be their favorite place to rest) My hometown is also small but it is not boring.( Even though it is small, however it is quite interesting and convenience) It has many tall buildings, shops, markets,schools and hospitals. Tourists often come to it (in) and visit some pagodas or temples such as Tranhungdao Temple, Vuaba Temple , Giuadong Pagoda. Some areas in my hometown consider argriculture to be major economy but in other areas , most of the people are officers ( most of people has service jobs). The people in my HT is vey friendly. If u lose way (your way) , don't worry about that (thẻre is no needs to be worried about). Now ,(now that) i'm away from my hometown but at (in my) free time i always come back to it. I love my hometown vey much. The simple reason is that it is the place where i was born.

I have changed some sentences, if you dónt want to change it, it's fine but i think you should check again some of the grammar etc.. errors. Still, at the end of your paragraph, I think you should ask yourself "what if I was born there, what so special about it??)
Goodluck!! Hope it helped!

Dark Angel
26-01-2008, 12:03 AM
All of you did a good job! I dont have much free time so I just give some ideas:
- "elder people" ---> "the elders"
- "It has many tall buildings..." ---> Do we use the adjective "tall" for things??? why not "hight"?
- "Tourists often come to it (in) and visit " ---> "come to" was correct but we can use "come by" to replace "come to it and visit"

- "most of people are officers " ---> "officer" is usually used to talk about the ppl who work for government such police, politician,...etc

- "If u lose way (your way) , don't worry about that." ---> this is not a completed sentence.

check'em out! :)