PDA

Xem đầy đủ chức năng : Who are you? ^^!

Mưa
13-09-2007, 06:08 PM
Hi all ! I'm learning english !
My name is Long. It's mean a dragon :5:
And i have a question for all of you.
My teacher ask me and now i ask you ^^!
What kind of person do you think you are?

I think i'm an ambitious person.I'm not sure but i want to earn a lot of money :fi: I want to be successful.
And you? Who are you?
Are you a adaptable person? or easy-going person ^^.Introvert or extrovert.
I hope u are a fun-loving person ::slider:

Note : Because i'm beginer. I hope you understand my english if its wrong. Please teach me ok !

Lonely Wind
13-09-2007, 08:56 PM
Its a tough question. My teacher also asked us a similar question: "Who are you, what are you here for, and what are you looking for ". If we think about the question carefully, we may be not able to answer it in a correct and meaningful way. And even if you get older, that may still be a question-mark. Its funny , but it is true.
We can say whatever we want about ourselves. But are we telling the truth? Or is it just our own opinion ?
Ambitious, hardworking,....etc...those are good personalities. But in what level have you compared yourself to? I can say that I'm hardworking because I just did my homework, or I can say that I'm ambitious because I'm studying hard so I can get a better job later. But is it true ?
I'm scared to look upon myself, because I may change myself anytime tomorrow.
Sorry man, I love philosophy so what I wrote may have something to do with philosophy. So its probably boring. :fi: I'm also learning english too

heo con ũn ĩn
13-09-2007, 09:47 PM
My name mean storm :sr:.

and What kind of person i am?

Answer: ME JUST GREAT !!!!:sr:

HTL
13-09-2007, 09:58 PM
i'm who i'm <= sounds familiar :sr:
my name is a kind of bird (but i'm not sure if they're even exist :D)... it's a pretty name (of course :sr:)... it's a girl's type of name but i know some guys have that name, too
okie that's enough details about my name already :cr:

... Next :cr:

heo con ũn ĩn
13-09-2007, 10:02 PM
Hải Yến , Hoàng Yền , Hải Âu , HOàng Anh , bạch yến.. mệt quá.. yến đủ màu....... Hải Anh....... á.. male hả. :sr: bạch dơi , hải dơi..... Lục Tiểu Phụng... còn gì nữa hem nhỉ :rain:

HTL
13-09-2007, 10:05 PM
Hải Yến , Hoàng Yền , Hải Âu , HOàng Anh , bạch yến.. mệt quá.. yến đủ màu....... Hải Anh....... á.. male hả. :sr: bạch dơi , hải dơi..... Lục Tiểu Phụng... còn gì nữa hem nhỉ :rain:
sai bét :so_funny:
dơi... bat???
how dare u :guoc:
wat's with the name Lục Tiểu Phụng... cái này chắc coi film Tàu nhìu quá tẩu hỏa nhập ma òi :D

n wat's ur name... storm = bão = Bảo :cr:

Shakira-hippy
14-09-2007, 02:11 AM
I'm an easy-going person ... with the name meaning "small". A big person with a "small" name, khac khac...:D.
Who are you? >>I'm me!
What are you here for? >> For fun :D
What are you looking for? >> Looking for fun and ... money!!!

Kawa
14-09-2007, 03:48 AM
I'm an easy-going person ... with the name meaning "small". A big person with a "small" name, khac khac...:D.
Who are you? >>I'm me!
What are you here for? >> For fun :D
What are you looking for? >> Looking for fun and ... money!!!

Me!!? Kawa << River << Stupid One
I'm here looking for cutie gals LOL
^-^^-^^-^^-^ leh...... i said im looking for nice gals.. dun ask me again
Hahahahahaa

Daisuke Niwa
14-09-2007, 04:05 AM
Who are you?A person.What kind of person do you think you are?A normal person
Easy to know:D

*Sao_Mai*
14-09-2007, 06:02 PM
oh man hihi
Im a beginer 2[ noobie] ^^. Mah name's Trang. One of the most subject dat i hate in school are English so of course Im really I mean REALy bad at English :hihi: jux like any têenage girl i luv shopping and its probably mah only exercise :haha: exxcept for walkin 2 school total of 80 mins every single day. :( Uhm......im the type of person that getz along wit every 1 pretty well *atleast my friends think so* ^^ Im quite loud at home and little bit quite at skullz cuz i dun want talkin in class dístractin me haha & wanna get good grade :D . A dreamer, củrious , fun and impartial 2.:hihi: ^^ Nice 2 mêet u :mpl: ohh n 1 more thing I luv Rain 2 :cr: * no lie ^^ :) *

peekaboo
15-09-2007, 12:50 AM
OMG, this is interesting. my teacher was asking me a same question too :dance:, and i think i'm an ambitious person :), i want to earn a lot of money ( i'm not greed, but i want to help my family). and i also a irritable person :(, please don't stand by me, when i'm angry, i gonna do something stupid. my name is like water :5:, can you guess what is this, hìhi`, of course you guy can, you guy are smart right???? :). anyway, glad to meet you all :D

aduka01
15-09-2007, 10:54 AM
when teacher ask me " who are you?"....after 10 seconds i answer "I am product of hight quality from my mother and father:)

Mưa
15-09-2007, 11:24 AM
when teacher ask me " who are you?"....after 10 seconds i answer "I am product of hight quality from my mother and father:)

Nice answer ! :so_funny:

Mưa
15-09-2007, 11:41 AM
oh man hihi
Im a beginer 2[ noobie] ^^. Mah name's Trang. One of the most subject dat i hate in school are English so of course Im really I mean REALy bad at English :hihi: jux like any têenage girl i luv shopping and its probably mah only exercise :haha: exxcept for walkin 2 school total of 80 mins every single day. :( Uhm......im the type of person that getz along wit every 1 pretty well *atleast my friends think so* ^^ Im quite loud at home and little bit quite at skullz cuz i dun want talkin in class dístractin me haha & wanna get good grade :D . A dreamer, củrious , fun and impartial 2.:hihi: ^^ Nice 2 mêet u :mpl: ohh n 1 more thing I luv Rain 2 :cr: * no lie ^^ :) *

|^^| U r so funny !
I'm Mưa. Not rain because in 4rum have another person who name is Rain ^^! And he so cool. I will talk him that u luv him ok :)
Glad to meet u too !:fi:

G9 everybody ! Have fun hehe

aduka01
15-09-2007, 06:34 PM
Mưa!!!Now is September, Hanoi haven't heay rain really:( I hate light rain cause it to make streets very dirty. moisture and sun make air hot and muggy.
I like havey rain on summer :) i have stupid habit...walk alone in the rain and then I can fever whole night T_T
My mother said "you are very stupid ,I dónt understand what you do" :D
But my father said difference ,he said " you are very romantic.....same me ^^"

LingSan
15-09-2007, 11:03 PM
im a begginer :rain:.....so, my name 's Hoang , my parents give me dat Name because they hope i will have the Kings 's life in the future ^^ ,
so , i 'll answer your quesstion , i think ím a thief :rain:......because , i just take many things fỏm my Friends , my parents and my grand parents , the first i thought is my grandparenst , they spent too much moneys , times , any other things on me , and my parents , my dad 's hair become grey , due to me.

Nice too meet you , ím bad at E too.......:rain:.....like your nickname

Mưa
16-09-2007, 08:03 AM
im a begginer :rain:.....so, my name 's Hoang , my parents give me dat Name because they hope i will have the Kings 's life in the future ^^ ,
so , i 'll answer your quesstion , i think ím a thief :rain:......because , i just take many things fỏm my Friends , my parents and my grand parents , the first i thought is my grandparenst , they spent too much moneys , times , any other things on me , and my parents , my dad 's hair become grey , due to me.

Nice too meet you , ím bad at E too.......:rain:.....like your nickname

|Thank| I like rain !

qui nho
07-11-2007, 06:01 PM
Hi, guys! Nice meeting you all. My friend told me I was like the weather, hard to be predicted, sometimes gentle like a favonian wind, sometimes like a huge tornado that freaked the hell out of people. Personally, I think I'm was natuarally a stubborn person. Once I make up my mind, there's nearly nothing that can stop me getting what I want(even if I have to play the sneaky game:fi: ). Besides, I was born fierce (weird for a girl). I'll be quiet all the time, but I dare anyone to mess around with me. :guoc:
Hey, this is a really good idea to practice your English! You can even make more friends. I'm really glad to talk to someone in Vietnam. I haven't had a chance to come back there for about 2 years.

^^ZhiXiang^^
08-11-2007, 07:49 AM
well who am i????
well, my name means "peaceful sky" or "lucky sky" sound funny but oh well.
who i am??? i dont really know. one of my dream is to travel and study aboard. I'm doing it right now. I stayed in the US for 6 years, then i was lucky to won a scholarship. With that scholarship I went back to Asia to start my language study. My short term goal is being able to speak fluently in Vnmese(well duh!), English(second DUH!), Chinese (nearly there!!! muahahahahahahahah), Japanese (need lots of works T_T), and French (well that kinda random = =, but this one working very well too).
People ask me that what i am going to do with all those languages.... Well i'm majoring in International business and Pharmacy (that is so random!! lol!) I think it would help me in these major if i can speak more languages. (Actually one other reason is because i hate european because they always ask "what languagES do you speak?". Most of the time i just kinda..... say..... "you know, the US is a melting pot, so we decide to use one "universal" language which is ENGLISH") :so_funny:

Mua Sao Bang
08-11-2007, 08:12 PM
Here my tips
You want who you are? check your hobbies, think about your life, your friends, your idol? Don't forget to find out your name's meaning. Maybe, it dosen't mach you, but
you might be surprised to know that your name means some things that very similar to your character.

PandaBear
08-11-2007, 08:22 PM
Hi, my name is Hallie, in Vietnamese my name means moon.. guess what it is :mpl:
Me? im pretty simple and apart from being crazy I’m still easy going with.. you'll always see me smiling & laughing around at even the most corniest jokes...haha :D also, i can be a good listener and a good advisor you choose. I'm patient and I'm understanding , but don't push me to the limit, cuz I can be very evil if I want to.. oups hehe sorry for the long reply :-"

buidoi_1life1love
08-11-2007, 09:33 PM
@pandabear: your Vietnamese name is Nguyệt or Hằng Nga or may be Trung Thu :think: you could be a counselor at your high school for being a good listener and good adviser. People who are good at advising others usually can't handle their own problems hmm, this may be true for you too :bangxiu:

Love4Fun
08-11-2007, 09:34 PM
my name is Vân... in english it's a big truck Van... but in vietnamese it means..... Mây... which is Cloud.... isnt kool??? :so_funny: :so_funny:..... i love my name...... in english... haha :so_funny: :so_funny:

buidoi_1life1love
08-11-2007, 09:46 PM
well who am i????
well, my name means "peaceful sky" or "lucky sky" sound funny but oh well.
who i am??? i dont really know. one of my dream is to travel and study aboard. I'm doing it right now. I stayed in the US for 6 years, then i was lucky to won a scholarship. With that scholarship I went back to Asia to start my language study. My short term goal is being able to speak fluently in Vnmese(well duh!), English(second DUH!), Chinese (nearly there!!! muahahahahahahahah), Japanese (need lots of works T_T), and French (well that kinda random = =, but this one working very well too).
People ask me that what i am going to do with all those languages.... Well i'm majoring in International business and Pharmacy (that is so random!! lol!) I think it would help me in these major if i can speak more languages. (Actually one other reason is because i hate european because they always ask "what languagES do you speak?". Most of the time i just kinda..... say..... "you know, the US is a melting pot, so we decide to use one "universal" language which is ENGLISH") :so_funny:

Impressive! You should major in Linguistic and International Relations/Business, but not pharmacy which is a totally different field. Anyway, good luck with your intended majors.

jinny_mimi
08-11-2007, 11:29 PM
that's my name jinny:D....who o am? next time ansewr your teacher that i am diffirent in diffirent people so if you want to know who i am make friends with me. that's the best way to understand me :D

nhoc_jansaker
09-11-2007, 02:23 AM
now..........i'm who?.......i don't answer it............

qui nho
09-11-2007, 07:38 PM
I'd love to study more languages too. It's so cool when you get to know about other countries' languages and cultures. In fact, I'm taking Japanese right now in my high school. Our teacher had lived in Tokyo, Japan for 20 years. He's the world most famous juggler (a Japanese cultural activity).:hiepsi: I'm learning how to juggling from him. I love this language. If you pronounce a world incorrectly, boy you are DEAD!:so_funny: It'll be so funny! I also want to learn Frech (cuz I want to study bio-medical when I go to college), Chinese (my great, great, great, great grandfather was Chinese) and Spanish (16% of American citizens are Hispanic).:cooll: :cooll: :cooll: :cooll:

buidoi_1life1love
09-11-2007, 07:50 PM
I'd love to study more languages too. It's so cool when you get to know about other countries' languages and cultures. In fact, I'm taking Japanese right now in my high school. Our teacher had lived in Tokyo, Japan for 20 years. He's the world most famous juggler (a Japanese cultural activity).:hiepsi: I'm learning how to juggling from him. I love this language. If you pronounce a world incorrectly, boy you are DEAD!:so_funny: It'll be so funny! I also want to learn Frech (cuz I want to study bio-medical when I go to college), Chinese (my great, great, great, great grandfather was Chinese) and Spanish (16% of American citizens are Hispanic).:cooll: :cooll: :cooll: :cooll:

haha girl you're DEAD 'cause you have an extra "l" on "word":dien: you're ambitious and that's good:bicycle:

qui nho
11-11-2007, 01:07 PM
haha girl you're DEAD 'cause you have an extra "l" on "word":dien: you're ambitious and that's good:bicycle:

YOU are dead because I got it correct! I wrote "world", meaning "the earth, the global, the general public" not "word", which on the other hand means "a short talk". My teacher is well-known all around the WORLD for his juggling talented:fi: :fi: . Thanks for your compliment on my ambition! :slider:

buidoi_1life1love
11-11-2007, 01:54 PM
YOU are dead because I got it correct! I wrote "world", meaning "the earth, the global, the general public" not "word", which on the other hand means "a short talk". My teacher is well-known all around the WORLD for his juggling talented:fi: :fi: . Thanks for your compliment on my ambition! :slider:

Read what you wrote again qui_nho. "If you pronounce a world incorrectly, boy you are DEAD!" There is a misspelled WORD in that sentence, and that's the one I mentioned. :thatall: I do know what WORLD and WORD mean.

BIGSAM
12-11-2007, 07:51 AM
Actually....da Name Or Kind Of Person Is Not So Important.....the Importan One Is Dat U Gotta Noe Who The Really You Are....and Where Are You....what Are You Really Doing.....just Only You Know That.....and You Can Be Whoever You Want

qui nho
12-11-2007, 01:12 PM
Read what you wrote again qui_nho. "If you pronounce a world incorrectly, boy you are DEAD!" There is a misspelled WORD in that sentence, and that's the one I mentioned. :thatall: I do know what WORLD and WORD mean.

Oh my god! I'm so sorry. Thank you for telling me (even though it's a bit embarrassing) .:blushing: :blushing: :blushing: Sorry again. I was watching Hana Yori Dango while typing this. :botay: :botay: :botay: I hope you don't mind.:spin2:

_khói_
19-11-2007, 05:32 PM
My name is Khoi. :hihi: Khoi is formless :hihi:

lolemcatinh2000
11-12-2007, 09:07 AM
i am not very socibale.But i think I 'm a good friend with my close friends.And i 'm very ambitious.I want,a day,When i get up,i 'll be more rich than all people in the world(i don 't want have darling)

StevenDinh
11-12-2007, 10:11 AM
So, U want to know "who am I", right????????????????
Let guess my name, it means "crown and courteous of God"
about age " can take a driver license" and also high " cao gần bàn thờ" (this part I just kidding) So I think I was a nice guy and I all helpful friends when they need help (I'm not sure yet) In conclusion, I just make a friendship with all member in HHT.......

Thanks U very nhiều................

hoang mạc
16-12-2007, 08:52 AM
I think I am a V.I.P.Why?Beacause with myparents, i'm very impotant ;with my friends ,I 'm a V.I.P....
And I think all people of the world are V.I.P
(MY ENGLISH NOT VE RY GOOD.I HOPE U CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM SAYING)

Đa Tình Cô Nương
16-12-2007, 09:32 PM
hehehe... my name is Hoàng Yến which is Canary in English. Itz a yellow bird. I have a complicated personality, like to laugh, curious, lazy, ...blah blah...I like to sing...and im an underground singer... blah blah i dont know wat else to say... :P

canhthuyenxaxua
31-12-2007, 09:35 PM
Who am I? its simple ,I 'm a girl , and a student , my dream's I can finish my plan in future , and victoria ,and money ,etc....... will come. Althouth , it 's difficult , i 'm trying .... i like many things ,but i hate boy and dont want to have a husband or a lover >.< ,I 'm a special person. And i 'm only all over the word. hehe

tocdai_caihoanang
17-01-2008, 04:31 AM
hello, i'm communist.....................

devil4786
18-01-2008, 09:25 AM
I think I am a V.I.P.Why?Beacause with myparents, i'm very impotant ;with my friends ,I 'm a V.I.P....
And I think all people of the world are V.I.P
(MY ENGLISH NOT VE RY GOOD.I HOPE U CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM SAYING)

Did u mean that u r a Very Impolite Person.....or Very Impuissant Person??? :so_funny:

jinny_mimi
18-01-2008, 01:05 PM
Did u mean that u r a Very Impolite Person.....or Very Impuissant Person??? :so_funny:

or very idiot person.hey becareful when u have mean to use this word:D

love_heaven_lmh
18-01-2008, 01:09 PM
i dont know who i am
so
i see im a spammer of hht :so_funny:

myworld
19-01-2008, 03:50 AM
like me ~_~
I wonder that my name is interesting, or not?
but do you know? I have a name that is the same as beer firm in viet nam T_T
keke