PDA

Xem đầy đủ chức năng : Topic để các bạn nhờ dịch

Flamingo_K
01-09-2006, 03:07 AM
Đây là topic part 1 (http://www.hoahoctro.com/4rum/showthread.php?t=136659&page=10)
Các bạn tiếp tục yêu cầu dịch tại đây nhé.

snoopy7640
04-09-2006, 02:16 AM
có ai dịch giúp em bài này ko , bài như sau :
MY SWEET LOVE
THERE ARE A LOT OF THINGS
WITH WHICH I AM BLESSED
ALTHOUGH MY LIFE HAS BEEN
BOTH SUNNY AND BLUE
BUT OF ALL MY BLESSINGS
THIS ONE IS THE BEST ...
TO HAVE FOUND SOMEONE LIKE YOU

cảm on mọi người nhièu nhé

heo con ũn ĩn
04-09-2006, 12:06 PM
người yêu dấu
có rất nhiều điều
mà anh được chúa ban tặng
trong suốt cuộc đời anh
có cả những ngày trời trong sáng và ảm đạm
nhưng với tất cả những gì mà anh được ban phúc
thì đây là điều tốt đẹp nhất
đó là tìm thấy một người con gái như em

không văn chương gì hết :D, buồn ngủ rồi , spam cái :D

Mua Sao Bang
07-09-2006, 02:41 PM
MSB cũng nghĩ vậy! bài trên cùng dịch làm sao đấy! đung hong!
Type dzấu nha bạn!

Flamingo_K
07-09-2006, 10:28 PM
Ặc, em ko đọc kỹ, ghê quá, em xóa rồi :), thanks mọi người

lys_rain
22-09-2006, 08:03 AM
To prove himself,each manager gets to act like an entrepreneur-risk taking is de rigeur,memos scarce,meetings few,and second-guessing rare."
Bà con dịch thử hộ lys câu này với,thuộc lĩnh vực kinh tế.

taehee_angel
12-10-2006, 04:47 AM
mem mới xin các anh các chị trong nì dịch giúp đoạn nì ^o^

Ruan Jin Tian and Liu Pinyan affection although exposes, but the young couple throughout does not acknowledge mistakes, yesterday in three set up "The Green Forest Diary" reporter at the meeting two people or not to have the loose mouth, but William but actually not carefully to explode the material, Ruan Jin Tian has obviously played, from afar but also arrived Guanxi to deliver the red bean for Liu P'inyan the soup, loved the Italian completely Tibet. Liu Pin Yan at the meeting said in reporter oneself because takes a test the relations which, manages and makes a movie, eight days have already not slept, her on the scene honk mouth sends out not evenly said, Ruan Jin Tian unexpectedly has many days neutral gears, too was excessive. The girlfriend launches an attack, Ruan Jin Tian is unable to meet incurs, William hastily to jump out comforts Lui Pinyan to say:"He although is having a vacation, but or has" while convenient "delivers" the red bean soup "to Guanxi to come oh!" Primarily "The Green Forest Diary" by secretly the news brief, Yu Pen Sunday (on 11th), every Sunday evening 11. to 11. half regards in the frequency channel to broadcast, simultaneously also unifies the Taiwan far biography, Singapore and the mainland handset platform broadcast, the audience may penetrate the 3G handset to forestall to download watches

jessia
14-10-2006, 09:35 PM
ũn ĩn ơi bạn chỉ giúp mình 1 bài hát tiếng nhật đi nhé
Type dấu+lần sau post tại box Nhật nhé bạn. K.

kingkoong_105
16-10-2006, 12:14 AM
giúp mình dịch mấy câu ni sang tiếng Anh với:
Đắng lòng!
Cuối cùng điều em mong đợi đã đến
Người con gái đó chắc tốt hơn em
Hi vọng sẽ làm anh hạnh phúc.
Nhưng sao em vẫn thấy buồn
Dù cho anh đã không còn yêu?
Em khóc
Số phận đã định đoạt
Và giá như
Không có cái ngày xưa đó
Thì bây giờ em sẽ không buồn đau
Để một mình lặng lẽ...vào cõi hư vô....

~DesireS~
17-10-2006, 06:21 PM
To prove himself,each manager gets to act like an entrepreneur-risk taking is de rigeur,memos scarce,meetings few,and second-guessing rare
"de rigeur" là tiếng gì vậy?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

giúp mình dịch mấy câu ni sang tiếng Anh với:
Đắng lòng!
Cuối cùng điều em mong đợi đã đến
Người con gái đó chắc tốt hơn em
Hi vọng sẽ làm anh hạnh phúc.
Nhưng sao em vẫn thấy buồn
Dù cho anh đã không còn yêu?
Em khóc
Số phận đã định đoạt
Và giá như
Không có cái ngày xưa đó
Thì bây giờ em sẽ không buồn đau
Để một mình lặng lẽ...vào cõi hư vô....
Heartbroken!
The thing that I've been waiting for has finally came
That girl might be better than me
I hope she will make you happy
But for whatever reason I'm still depressed
Even though you don't love me anymore
I cry
Fate has made up its mind
If only
That day never happened
Then I won't be so heartbroken
Alone, I'm falling into nothingness.

~DesireS~
24-10-2006, 02:18 PM
Ruan Jin Tian and Liu Pinyan affection although exposes, but the young couple throughout does not acknowledge mistakes, yesterday in three set up "The Green Forest Diary" reporter at the meeting two people or not to have the loose mouth, but William but actually not carefully to explode the material, Ruan Jin Tian has obviously played, from afar but also arrived Guanxi to deliver the red bean for Liu P'inyan the soup, loved the Italian completely Tibet. Liu Pin Yan at the meeting said in reporter oneself because takes a test the relations which, manages and makes a movie, eight days have already not slept, her on the scene honk mouth sends out not evenly said, Ruan Jin Tian unexpectedly has many days neutral gears, too was excessive. The girlfriend launches an attack, Ruan Jin Tian is unable to meet incurs, William hastily to jump out comforts Lui Pinyan to say:"He although is having a vacation, but or has" while convenient "delivers" the red bean soup "to Guanxi to come oh!" Primarily "The Green Forest Diary" by secretly the news brief, Yu Pen Sunday (on 11th), every Sunday evening 11. to 11. half regards in the frequency channel to broadcast, simultaneously also unifies the Taiwan far biography, Singapore and the mainland handset platform broadcast, the audience may penetrate the 3G handset to forestall to download watches
Cái này bạn dùng online translator để dịch từ tiếng Tàu qua hả?
Ngữ pháp, văn phạm sai bét làm sao mà dịch được.

bonmat_125
02-12-2006, 09:58 PM
mọi người dịch giúp mình đoạn này với
Materials:
• Lemon (cut into quarters)
• Plastic cup (8 oz.)
• Liquid soap (Ivory or Dawn)
• Baking soda
• Measuring spoon
• Straw
• Safety glasses
• Paper towel (you can't be a messy scientist)
Experiment:
• Measure 1 teaspoon of baking soda into the empty cup.
• Add a squirt (okay, about a teaspoon) of liquid soap to the cup. Use the straw to stir the mixture. Your set-up is complete!
• It's show time! Hold the cup in your left hand - being careful to conceal the secret mixture in the bottom of the cup with your hand - and pick-up the piece of lemon with your right hand. "Some people use lemon to flavor their ice tea... I use lemon to make soap. Watch this..."
• Put on your safety glasses (this only adds to the suspense!) Squeeze the lemon into the cup (squeeze hard to get as much lemon juice as possible) and stir the mixture with your straw. In just a few seconds, a chemical reaction occurs and the cup fills with lemon suds! "Can you guess what I made? No, not a drink... it's lemon suds soap!"
• Scoop out some of the suds with your hands to show the incredible cleaning power of your new concoction. "So, what do you think I used to make the lemon suds?" After your audience has exhausted all of their guesses, pull out a new cup and show them your secret recipe.
• When you're finished, this mixture can be poured down the drain.

lamkhanh11a3_@
04-12-2006, 11:43 PM
no more no more ! its is not simple as one

S!lver [halo]
18-01-2007, 09:08 PM
online translator not already to accuracy completely !!! ><

aar0n_bi
19-01-2007, 11:48 PM
dịch giùm em câu này nhen mấy bác
The Abode Photoshop 7.0 update progam cannot find Abode Photoshop 7.0 in c :\progam files\
Please attempt to locate Abode PTS again or canel the update and intall Abode PTS from the original diks on CD
em cám ơn mí bác nhìu lắm

sao chưa ai dịch giùm hết zị....................

giot_nho_nhung
30-01-2007, 12:29 PM
Materials: ( nguyên liệu)
• Lemon (cut into quarters) Chanh ( cắt làm 4 phần )
• Plastic cup (8 oz.) cốc nhựa ( cỡ 8 oz./ 1 oz. = 28,34 g )
• Liquid soap (Ivory or Dawn) dung dịch xà phòng ( màu ngà hoặc màu đỏ nhạt /màu lúc bình minh)
• Baking soda= NaHCO3( hóa học) / Sodium bicarbonate
• Measuring spoon = thìa để đo ( để lấy dung dịch)
• Straw = ống hút / que
• Safety glasses = kính bảo vệ mắt ( kính dùng trong lúc thí nghiệm)
• Paper towel (you can't be a messy scientist)= giấy lau ( bạn ko thể là một nhà khoa học bề bộn được ) ^^
Experiment: = Thử nghiệm
• Measure 1 teaspoon of baking soda into the empty cup.
= đo và cho một thìa cafe có chứa dung dịch NaCHO3 vào một cái cốc không
• Add a squirt (okay, about a teaspoon) of liquid soap to the cup. Use the straw to stir the mixture. Your set-up is complete!
Cho một tia- ( ok. khoảng 1 thìa cafe) dung dịch xà phòng vào cốc. Sự dụng ống hút/ que khuấy đều hai dung dịch vào với nhau. Sự khởi động của bạn đã hoàn tật!

• It's show time! Hold the cup in your left hand - being careful to conceal the secret mixture in the bottom of the cup with your hand - and pick-up the piece of lemon with your right hand. "Some people use lemon to flavor their ice tea... I use lemon to make soap. Watch this..."
It's show-time ( cái này chắc ko cần dịch :D )! Cầm chiếc cốc bên tay trái của bạn-cẩn thận dùng tay đỡ dung dịch bí mất đã được trộn đều bằng bàn tay của bạn- và cầm một miếng chanh với tay phải." Mot số người dùng chanh đẻ tăng thêm mùi vị cho cốc chè chanh của họ ... tôi dùng chanh để làm xà phòng . Xem nhé ..."

• Put on your safety glasses (this only adds to the suspense!) Squeeze the lemon into the cup (squeeze hard to get as much lemon juice as possible) and stir the mixture with your straw. In just a few seconds, a chemical reaction occurs and the cup fills with lemon suds! "Can you guess what I made? No, not a drink... it's lemon suds soap!"
Đeo kính bảo hộ lên (chỉ dùng nếu quá hồi hợp dù sao đeo vô cho chắc nhá :D ) Vắt chanh vào trong cốc ( vát thật mạnh để được càng nhiều nước chanh càng tốt) khuấng đều dung dịch bằng ống hút/ que. Trong vài giây thôi, một hiện tượng hóa học sẽ xảy ra và chiếc cốc được chất đầy với bột xà phòng chanh! "Bạn có thể đoán được tôi vừa tạo ra cái gì ko? Ko, ko phải đồ uống....đó là nước xà phòng chanh!"

• Scoop out some of the suds with your hands to show the incredible cleaning power of your new concoction. "So, what do you think I used to make the lemon suds?" After your audience has exhausted all of their guesses, pull out a new cup and show them your secret recipe.
múc ra một chút bột xà phòng bằng tay để chứng minh sức mạnh làm sạch kì diệu của thứ thuốc bạn mới pha chế " Sao ? bạn nghĩ thế nào khi tôi tạo ra bột xà phòng chanh ? " Sau khi tất cả những người nghe đã mệt vì ngồi đoán cái đó là cái gì , thì bạn hãy làm một cốc mới , và cho họ biết công thức bí mật của bạn ..
• When you're finished, this mixture can be poured down the drain.
Nếu như bạn đã hoàn tất, chất dung dịch đó có thể được đổ xuống ống thoát nước

dzui dze ^^

nhudiep4ever
11-03-2007, 12:25 AM
dịch giúp mình đoạn tiếng Việt này qua tiếng Anh với, cám ơn nhìu lắm :)

" Lần cuối cùng tôi được nhìn thấy bạn là Thứ 3/16/1/07. Thật sự bây gờ tôi không còn nhớ rõ khuôn mặt, giọng nói của bạn và cũng không lần nào tôi mơ thấy bạn.
Nhưng những lần tôi nghĩ về bạn thì nhiều hơn cả những lúc tôi đi ngủ. Tôi đã tìm được file SONG OF LOVE, dịch nghĩa và hát được nó. Không ai bắt tôi phải làm những điều đó nhưng vì sao thì chắc bạn cũng biết."

ngoisaobuon_56
11-03-2007, 01:33 AM
giúp em dịch câu này sang tiếng anh với
Ngân ngàn lời xin lỗi cô ( cô ở đây là cô giáo đó nha) vì đã làm cô buồn
Ngân mong cô luôn vui vẻ
xin lỗi cô
giúp dich nhe cám ơn rất nhiều

nhocbaby
14-03-2007, 02:09 AM
các bạn ơi dịch gấp dùm " cuốn trôi cơn khát mùa hè ", gấp gấp nhen.cám ơn nhiều lém

calm
23-03-2007, 10:56 AM
Em là mem mới ạ! thấy trong này sôi động quá nên em cũng muốn nhảy vào hò dô ta! hì! rất mong các bác giúp đỡ ạ!
Sau đây em xin trình bày ý kiến! là em rất thích bài can you feel the love tonight ,đây là lời bài hát đó! nhờ các bác ra tay giúp em với! thanks nhìu nhìu nha!

Can you feel the love tonight

There''s a calm surrender
To the rush of day
When the heat of the rolling world
Can be turned away
An enchanted moment
And it sees me through
It''s enough for this restless warrior
Just to be with you

(Chorus)
And can you feel the love tonight?
It is where we are
It''s enough for this wide-eyed wanderer
That we got this far
And can you feel the love tonight
How it''s laid to rest?
It''s enough to make kings and vagabonds
Believe the very best

There''s a time for everyone
If they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope
Moves us all in turn
There''s a rhyme and reason
To the wild outdoors
When the heart of this star-crossed voyager
Beats in time with yours

(Chorus)
And can you feel the love tonight?
It is where we are
It''s enough for this wide-eyed wanderer
That we got this far
And can you feel the love tonight
How it''s laid to rest?
Believe the very best

Believe the very best

tranle
03-04-2007, 08:40 PM
Trùi ui, dịch dùm tui câu nài sang tiếng anh nhá!^^
Tại sao mấy ngày nay bạn không đến trường, bạn có biết là tôi nhớ bạn lắm không. Tôi đã chờ đợi, sáng sớm, tôi muốn đến trường thật nhanh cũng chỉ để muốn gặp bạn. Nhưng mà bạn đã không đến, làm nỗi thất vọng trong tôi dâng trào. Người ấy ơi, giờ tôi không còn học trong lớp P.E nữa, mong bạn sẽ mãi nhớ đến tôi! Đừng quên những ngày tháng chúng ta quen nhau nhé, tôi mến bạn!!!
Thank you trước nha^^

sunday
08-04-2007, 09:52 AM
I saw thee weep – the big bright tear
Came o’er that eye of blue;
And then methought it did appear
A violet dropping dew:
I see thee smile – the sapphire’s blaze
Beside thee ceased to shine;
It could not match the living rays
That filled that glance of thine.

As clouds from yonder sun receive
A deep and mellow dye,
Which scarce the shade of coming eve
Can banish from the sky,
Those smiles unto the moodiest mind
Their own pure joy impart;
Their sunshine leaves a glow behind
That lightens o’er the heart.

letronghy
18-04-2007, 11:20 AM
:fi: WHAT i am expecting finally come to mẹ
someone will be better than me
anh you may be happier when you are with her
but actually i feel lonely
though you no longer love me
i am desperate
and destiny would come
and i wish
the day i don' like never happen to me
until now,i am downhearted
only me feel meaningless :kis: :fi: :fi:

ndthu
20-04-2007, 05:51 AM
Mọi người giúp mình dich đoạn này qua tiếng anh với

Thưa Quý Công ty!

Bằng lá đơn xin việc này, mong Công ty sẽ tuyển dụng tôi vào Vị trí.............................. tại Công ty. Tôi nhận được thông tin này qua trang web.....

Tôi xin gửi kèm bản lý lịch tóm tắt để Công ty xem xét. Tôi tin tưởng rằng Công ty sẽ thấy tôi có đầy đủ năng lực và phẩm chất để đảm bảo hoàn thành tốt công việc đó.

Đọc kỹ lý lịch tóm tắt của tôi, Công ty sẽ nhận thấy tôi đang tham gia khoá học Lập trình viên tại Aptech và đã tham gia làm đồ án về lĩnh vực này.

Ngoài ra, tôi còn thông thạo, hiểu biết về ngôn ngữ lập trình .....................

Tôi mong rằng sẽ có cơ hội được thảo luận với Công ty về việc sẽ đóng góp sức mình như thế nào đối với Công ty. Mong câu trả lời của Công ty. Hy vọng lúc thích hợp, Công ty sẽ thu xếp thời gian để phỏng vấn tôi.

Xin gửi tới Công ty lời chào trân trọng!

cám ơn mọi người trước

girl_yeuthuong_lhkt
22-04-2007, 08:08 PM
Trích:
"Tại sao mấy ngày nay bạn không đến trường, bạn có biết là tôi nhớ bạn lắm không. Tôi đã chờ đợi, sáng sớm, tôi muốn đến trường thật nhanh cũng chỉ để muốn gặp bạn. Nhưng mà bạn đã không đến, làm nỗi thất vọng trong tôi dâng trào. Người ấy ơi, giờ tôi không còn học trong lớp P.E nữa, mong bạn sẽ mãi nhớ đến tôi! Đừng quên những ngày tháng chúng ta quen nhau nhé, tôi mến bạn!!!"

Why don't you go to school in these day.You known how i miss you?I have expected,early morning,i go to school quckly only to meet you.But you don't come ,it make my disappointment pour up.My friend,i am not in PE'class ,now..hope you miss me forever.Don't forget the time ­that ­we are acquainted,I love you!!!

Champion
15-05-2007, 09:45 PM
dịch dùm tui :Tớ ước rằng tớ sẽ mãi là người lau những giọt nước mắt lau trên má ấy,sẽ luôn là người để ấy chia sẻ niềm vui nỗi buồn.Tớ ước rằng ấy là con mắt phải còn tớ là con mắt trái thì mình sẽ mãi ở bên ,chẳng có con mắt thứ 3 nào cả ,

Jack
06-06-2007, 11:52 PM
I saw thee weep – the big bright tear
Came o’er that eye of blue;
And then methought it did appear
A violet dropping dew:
I see thee smile – the sapphire’s blaze
Beside thee ceased to shine;
It could not match the living rays
That filled that glance of thine.

As clouds from yonder sun receive
A deep and mellow dye,
Which scarce the shade of coming eve
Can banish from the sky,
Those smiles unto the moodiest mind
Their own pure joy impart;
Their sunshine leaves a glow behind
That lightens o’er the heart.

"thee" - tớ dịch bừa là nàng. Vì là thơ nên dịch cho vần 1 tý , có thể ko đúng nghĩa mấy. :D

Tôi nhìn nàng khóc
Giọt nước mắt long lanh
Rơi trên đôi mắt xanh
Nhưng với tôi lại là
Giọt sương trên đóa Violet

Tôi nhìn nàng cười
Rạng rỡ như ngọc bích
Không ngớt tỏa ánh sáng
cuộc đời ko thể sánh
Bằng cái liếc thoáng qua

Đám mây che phủ mặt trời
Cho tôi bóng mát dịu êm
Để bóng tối ngày hôm trước
Bị xua đuổi khỏi bầu trời xanh

Nụ cười trong tâm trí tôi
Mạng lại niềm hân hoan vui sướng
Ánh mắt trời rực rỡ đẫ tắt
Chợt loé sáng trong con tim tôi

Money_money_love
20-07-2007, 11:21 AM
dịch dùm tui :Tớ ước rằng tớ sẽ mãi là người lau những giọt nước mắt lau trên má ấy,sẽ luôn là người để ấy chia sẻ niềm vui nỗi buồn.Tớ ước rằng ấy là con mắt phải còn tớ là con mắt trái thì mình sẽ mãi ở bên ,chẳng có con mắt thứ 3 nào cả ,

I wish I could be the one who dry your tears,at your side whenever you sad or even happy. I wish you become the right-eyes and I'm the left one, and no other else...
Cái này hiểu theo nghĩa Việt thì hay, nhưng dịch chuẩn sang Eng thi...

boyquangnam
08-08-2007, 10:00 PM
dịch giùm sang tiếng Anh với
lại một buổi tối ở nhà một mình... giữa căn phòng yên tĩnh...chỉ có tiếng bàn fím máy tính lách cách...

tất cả... sao yên ắng quá... cô đơn quá

ko được vui.... buồn một nỗi mơ hồ, ko có tên...

Uhm!... dù có ấm nồng đến đâu...thì sau một thời gian nhất định... sớm muộn gì cũng lạnh nhạt...

Mưa mãi sẽ hết.... Nắng lại lên... rồi cứ thế ngóng chờ cơn mưa mới....

cuộc đời cũng thế... chẳng có gì là always, là forever.... cứ lên xuống,... đều đều... đến rồi đi...

kekhongmuonyeu
23-08-2007, 09:02 PM
home alone again...in quiet room...there was only sound of keyboard
everythings........was so quiet...so lonely
unhappy...an ambigous, noname sad felling, ...
umh!....how passionate it was...just after time..it will be faded, sooner or later
Rain will stop...Sun will rise...and expect to the rain...
life is the same...nothing is always, forever...up and down...come and go away

Thơ văn kiểu này đau đầu quá cha nội

Nhân tiện có cao thủ nào làm về ngành đóng tàu dịch hộ đoạn này giúp tui nhạ Thank a lot

Where the normal system applies, the extent of opening up required will be largely dependent on the maintenance records, makers' instructions and the machinery logbook. The usual practice is to establish a minimum scope of examination, which can be extended according to the findings. Ideally, you should put this in writing for the Superintendent & Chief Engineer. For example, on a 7-cylinder, slow-speed, 2-stroke, in-line engine, 2 complete cylinder units, 3 main bearings and 3 crank pin bearings could be initially selected for opening, depending on the running hours and possibly the crankshaft deflections. Based on their condition, you can decide whether further dismantling is necessary. Whatever the outcome, you must record the precise details in your report.
After the detailed inspection of the individual parts and re-assembly, the engine should be tested. The extent of the testing will depend upon how much you consider necessary

Kẻ Không Nhà
26-08-2007, 08:29 AM
dịch giùm sang tiếng Anh với
lại một buổi tối ở nhà một mình... giữa căn phòng yên tĩnh...chỉ có tiếng bàn fím máy tính lách cách...

tất cả... sao yên ắng quá... cô đơn quá

ko được vui.... buồn một nỗi mơ hồ, ko có tên...

Uhm!... dù có ấm nồng đến đâu...thì sau một thời gian nhất định... sớm muộn gì cũng lạnh nhạt...

Mưa mãi sẽ hết.... Nắng lại lên... rồi cứ thế ngóng chờ cơn mưa mới....

cuộc đời cũng thế... chẳng có gì là always, là forever.... cứ lên xuống,... đều đều... đến rồi đi...

a evening keep indoors alone. between quiet room.have only computer table fím word clatteringly.
all together sock. too sleepy asteroid. lonelyness whopping.
ko to joyfulness. sadly a reasons is nebulous, named ko.
Uhm!. gamp had is whither pungent Warm.be back for a while determinedly. also coolly what sooner or later.
To Rain unceasingly to will end. Sun go up. then continue so wait for new rain wait.
life eke. not any be right along, is for ever. to continue to mount descent,. equilateral tumour. then go

Chẳng biết có chính xác ko :hihi:

home alone again...in quiet room...there was only sound of keyboard
everythings........was so quiet...so lonely
unhappy...an ambigous, noname sad felling, ...
umh!....how passionate it was...just after time..it will be faded, sooner or later
Rain will stop...Sun will rise...and expect to the rain...
life is the same...nothing is always, forever...up and down...come and go away

Thơ văn kiểu này đau đầu quá cha nội

Nhân tiện có cao thủ nào làm về ngành đóng tàu dịch hộ đoạn này giúp tui nhạ Thank a lot

Where the normal system applies, the extent of opening up required will be largely dependent on the maintenance records, makers' instructions and the machinery logbook. The usual practice is to establish a minimum scope of examination, which can be extended according to the findings. Ideally, you should put this in writing for the Superintendent & Chief Engineer. For example, on a 7-cylinder, slow-speed, 2-stroke, in-line engine, 2 complete cylinder units, 3 main bearings and 3 crank pin bearings could be initially selected for opening, depending on the running hours and possibly the crankshaft deflections. Based on their condition, you can decide whether further dismantling is necessary. Whatever the outcome, you must record the precise details in your report.
After the detailed inspection of the individual parts and re-assembly, the engine should be tested. The extent of the testing will depend upon how much you consider necessary

ở đâu hệ thống bình thường áp dụng, phạm vi của việc mở ra ý định đòi hỏi phần lớn (thì) tùy thuộc vào những chỉ dẫn (của) của những bản ghi bảo trì, những nhà sản xuất và máy móc logbook. Thực hành thông thường sẽ thiết lập một phạm vi tối thiểu của kỳ thi, mà có thể được mở rộng theo những kết quả tìm kiếm. Lý tưởng, bạn cần phải mang điều này vào viết (cho) Giám sát viên & Kỹ sư trưởng. Chẳng hạn, trên một 7- hình trụ, tốc độ chậm, những 2- đột quỵ, động cơ có xy-lanh thẳng hàng, 2 đơn vị hình trụ đầy đủ, 3 ổ chính và 3 chốt tay quay chịu có thể (thì) thoạt tiên được lựa chọn để mở, phụ thuộc vào runni. Được dựa vào điều kiện của họ, bạn có thể quyết định liệu có phải xa hơn nữa việc tháo dỡ cần thiết. Dù hậu qủa nào, bạn phải ghi những chi tiết chính xác trong báo cáo (của) các bạn.
Sau kiểm tra chi tiết (của) những phần riêng lẻ và re- hội đồng, động cơ cần phải được kiểm tra. Phạm vi (của) sự thử sẽ phụ thuộc ở trên Như thế nào Nhiều là bạn Xem xét Cần thiết

aduka01
28-09-2007, 08:11 PM
Làm ơn dịch giúp mình với
Advantages of G-quadruplex inhibition
The potential advantages of Stabilising G-Quadruplex DNA, a potential cancer cure, are summarized below:

Unlike direct inhibition of telomerase, this method has bought about a more generalized approach that can be applied to both telomerase positive cells and those that use ALT.
Although both the G-quadruplex inhibitors and the direct-acting telomerase inhibitors have been shown to inhibit cell growth and induce senescence, a great contrast was that G-quadruplex inhibitors caused no toxicity. The toxicity of this method is low due to the selectivity of the molecules for binding to quadruplex DNA over duplex DNA.
One of the main advantages of this method over conventional telomerase inhibition is that G-quadruplex inhibitors might not require an extended period of time before any significant effect takes hold. As previously mentioned, the activity of telomerase inhibitors is only evident after about 100 days. In the case of G-quadruplex stabilisation, significant anti-tumour activity was seen after only one month. Extensive telomere shortening is not required for the initiation of a biological response to the quadruplex stabilising molecule. Inhibition by quadruplex ligands is driven by the presence of the shortest telomeres which are especially sensitive to this technique. It is therefore not only a selective technique but the accomplishment of cell growth inhibition and ultimately senescence is relatively rapid in comparison to telomerase inhibitors.
cám ơn nhìu

mắt nhật
01-01-2008, 09:41 PM
làm ơn dịch hộ mình câu danh ngôn này sang tiếng anh
Thế gian đẹp nhất mặt trời
Cuộc sống đẹp nhất có người mình yêu
Ánh dương soi tỏ muôn chiều
Cũng chưa rực rỡ bằng yêu thắm nồng.

drakata
19-05-2011, 05:07 AM
hay wa'

em copy day

mac ke moi ngươi
hihi k cho cung copy.
thankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk nhiuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

drakata
19-05-2011, 05:08 AM
hay wa
em copy day
mak ke moi ngươi k cho em cung copy hihiihi

anbel
19-05-2011, 05:16 AM
eh! vậy có bạn nào chỉ giúp mình cách post bài lên được không? mình làm hoài mà cứ bị lỗi miết à. cảm ơn trước nha!!!