Cũng lâu rồi ko vào lại h2t.

Because I was afraid of the temptation to seek for that person, for that bittersweet past that is still living underneath.

Sometimes, I feel that my soul is completely empty, other times it is full of motivation, hope and the burning desire to succeed. Well, this morning it is completely empty .. again.

Sometimes, when you feel so uncertain about something, you don't know where to go. Well, when you feel so certain about something, you might also end up heading the wrong way.

Love is scary, commitment is scary, marriage is scary, life is scary...

For the past 10 years, I've been looking for true love, for the meaning of my life, for happiness essentially but have I really been going into the right path ? Or have I been looking for what I ever wanted ? God knows, I'm so uncertain about everything right now.

People say first love is special. I love my wife to the bottom of my heart. But why ? why I cannot seem to forget that person, that bittersweet past. And here I am, stalking what she wrote in her diary, why do I keep going back to the past that I have tried so hard to forget ? I've tried so hard to tell myself that "no, it will not work" and move on with my life. But here I am, going back to the past again to feel ... alive.

I'm just a bad guy with a guilty soul wondering around getting lost in this ocean of uncertainties ....