Tham gia ngày
    Apr 2010
    Nơi Cư Ngụ
    đồng cỏ
    Bài gởi

Default help me !!!!!! bài 1 tiết của tớ đấy

làm ơn sửa giúp tớ bài này nha. Tớ kém tiếng anh lém
    Dear, Lina
    Long time no see. How are you these days. Three months ago, my parents allowed me to go to the RV central to found a scholarship. If i have i, i can study in Singapore. That’s my biggest dream. You never imagine how i happy. But i really didn’t prepare anything before recruitment. I still played games, listened to music and watched TV because i thought the test would not be difficult. And when i got there, there are a few students about my age. They look very cool. That central is big. I was very supprise. I began to feel quite scared. A woman who was coming to my side. She look cute and sweet. She invited me to sit and advised me on everything. she was kind and friendly. I was very interested and i chose a college that i like. Then, she told me that i had to do a test and interviewed before admission. That time, I was really worried. I wish I had prepared everything before came here. Sho took me to the second floor and to a classroom. The classroom is modern and comfortable. I did the test in two hours very resiously. But the topic is very long. It’s too difficult for me to do. Although i tried hard but i did quite little. When i finished my test, i was really dissapoited. And i waited about 5 minutes. There’s a teacher who was coming in. This’s a Singaporean. That was the first time i talked to a foreigner. He asked me about my family, my life and my school. But because i didn’t prepare anything , so i said no good. I was so nervous. And when he asked:
    - How do you come here?
    - By my car – I replied
    He was very supprise and looked me
    - Do you have a drive license?
    - No………..
    And i understanded what i had said. That’s too stupid. It’s my father’s car, not my car. He smiled while i was shy. He kept asking:
    - how far from your house to the central?
    - About three hundred, no three thousand, oh ..i mean… thirty kilometer…Oh my god, what am i saying?
    At the end , he said:
    - I’m sorry but i must to you know that your English is not good. You have to improve your English. Let you try. If you need, i’ll help you. I’ll report result for you. You can go. Thanks
    I’ll not forget that memories. I know i’m wrong and now i’m trying to learn English. Because in next year, i’ll register again but i’ll not make the mistake again. That experience is silly but it’s very useful. It’s unforgettable for me. I think you also had the same feeling as me, right? Can you help me to learn English? If you help me, my English will be very good
    Stop for now, send my greetings to the members of your family
    Write to me soon and don’t forget to share your experiences for me
    Your Friend
    ♥oº°¨°ºo╬Phương Thảo╬oº°¨°ºo♥
    RAP + HOMIE = MY LIFE
    (`'•.¸(`'•.¸¤*¤¸.-'´)¸.•'´)
    «´¨`•.¤___V.I.P___¤.•´¨`»
    (¸.•'´(¸.•'´¤*¤`'•.¸)`'•.¸)

Tiểu học - Đại học chữ to
    Tham gia ngày
    Nov 2005
    Bài gởi

Dear, Lina
    Long time no see ( I refer I have not seen you for a long time . How are you these days ?Three months ago, my parents allowed me to go to the RV central to find a scholarship. If I am given one or If I win one , I can study in Singapore, which is biggest dream. You can not imagine how happy I am ( not a complete though, I don't know why you are happy... have you won the scholarship? . However, I didn’t really prepare anything before recruitment ( do you meant being admited to a school in Sing?) . I still played games, listened to music and watched TV because i thought the test would not be difficult ( What test? - maybe Lina knows everything about you. If so forget my question). And when i got there, there were a few students about my age. They look very cool. The central is big. I was very supprise( I was surprised for for the huge central ( I guess it is a building) . I began to feel quite--- delete it- or else you mean you are OK just scared a little bit scared. A woman who- omit it was coming to my side not wrong but I refer to me. She look cute and sweet- sound like she is a young woman or a girld. She invited me to sit and advised me on- I'm not sure you need On or not. Maybe get rid of it everything. she was kind and friendly. I was very interested and i chose a college that i like___ in a college ( you interested in means you like it- no need to repeat your thought . Then, she told me that i had to do a test and interviewed before ( the- with the- this sentense sounds better to me))admission. That time- I like" At that movement" more , I was really worried. I wish I had prepared everything before came here- you mean- there- the interview. She- the woman right?) took me to the second floor and to a classroom. The classroom is modern I think you should use "new" instead and comfortable. I did the test in two hours very resiously. But the topic is very long. It’s too difficult for me to do- I don't really understand what test you are talking about- writing, reading or listening- and what do you mean the long topic?). Although i tried hard but- no But here) i did quite little you mean a few questions, or write only few paragraphs? . When i finished my test, i was really dissapoited. [COLOR="rgb(0, 100, 0)"]And- delete it[/COLOR] i waited about 5 minutes. There’s- No need a teacher who- no need was coming in. This’s- she or he- better a Singaporean. That was the first time i talked to a foreigner ( how do you feel when you talk to a foreigner? if it is not important- just take this sentence away) ) . He asked me about my family, my life, and my school. But- "NO BUT" because i didn’t prepare anything , so i said no good ( your family no- good, or you didn't answer his question well). I was so nervous. And when he asked:
    - How do you come here?
    - By my car – I replied
    He was very supprise and looked me
    - Do you have a drive license?
    - No………..
    And i understanded what i had said. That’s too stupid. It’s my father’s car, not my car. He smiled while i was shy. He kept asking:
    - how far from your house to the central- oh I get it now, it is a city or place where you get interview, ?
    - About three hundred, no three thousand, oh ..i mean… thirty kilometer…Oh my god, what am i saying?
    At the end , he said:
    - I’m sorry but i must let you know that your English is not good. You have to improve your English. Let you try. If you need, i’ll help you. I’ll report result for you. You can go. Thanks
    I’ll no- nevert forget that memories. I know i’m wrong and now i’m trying to learn English( past tense here). Because in next year, i’ll register again but i’ll not make the same mistake again. That experience is silly but it’s very useful. It’s unforgettable for me. I think you also had the same feeling as me, right? Can you help me to learn English? If you help me, my English will be very good (I refer "improve quickly" more)
    Stop for now, send my greetings to the members of your family
    Write to me soon and don’t forget to share your experiences for- to me

What an experience! Learning English is a pain. It is a nonstop process if you want to master your English skill.
    thay đổi nội dung bởi: Ngày Hôm Qua, 18-09-2010 lúc 12:58 PM

Học sinh trung học -‘๑’- ♥GRA$$ kute♥ -‘๑’-'s Avatar
    Tham gia ngày
    Apr 2010
    Nơi Cư Ngụ
    đồng cỏ
    Bài gởi

thanks I'll rewrite
    ♥oº°¨°ºo╬Phương Thảo╬oº°¨°ºo♥
    RAP + HOMIE = MY LIFE
    (`'•.¸(`'•.¸¤*¤¸.-'´)¸.•'´)
    «´¨`•.¤___V.I.P___¤.•´¨`»
    (¸.•'´(¸.•'´¤*¤`'•.¸)`'•.¸)

Tiểu học - Đại học chữ to
    Tham gia ngày
    Nov 2005
    Bài gởi

Rerredad my correction, I feel it is quite difficult to understand and confusing. anyways, hope it helps

Tham gia ngày
    May 2010
    Bài gởi

@Ngày Hôm Qua: seriously, if i were a teacher, your correction wouldnt be enough.......but you did a good job though :)
    I'm A VIRGIN LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Thread Information