Trang 3/3 đầuđầu 123
kết quả từ 17 tới 23 trên 23

Ðề tài: what country or place you would you most like to visit and why??í

Tham gia ngày
    Apr 2005
    Nơi Cư Ngụ
    Tính ám sát tui à
    Bài gởi

I like to go to Vietnam, because there, my dollar has more value than in Europe. I can eat foods that I couldn't find in US such as "quả say" or "cháo lòng" . Like Trang, I'd like to go North too, I've never been there before, mostly I traveled to South.
    I also like to travel to Japan, Hongkong, South Korea ( they make great clothes there =] ), United Kingdom ( It's so modern but really traditional) Italy ( the pope lives there :hiepsi: ) and many many more.
    Tui là tổng thống.
    Tổng thống là tui

Tham gia ngày
    Jul 2007
    Bài gởi

I'll go around the world...Janpan, Korea, America... just if I have enough money . You guys just talk about the places u want to visit but dont mention any thing about how u can make enough money to get your trip done well?? Can anyone tell me how then I can travel arround with you!!
    Don't ever leave me!

Tham gia ngày
    Nov 2005
    Nơi Cư Ngụ
    on Earth
    Bài gởi

Trích Nguyên văn bởi StevenDinh View Post
    (Laugh) @HoaPhuongDo: U want to go to Mexico, Mexican can dance very well.(a little bit "question": Do U have Mexico friend???????) Oh, when U see Mexico U should to call them "Latino" don't call them "Mexico" 'cause they don't like anyone call them "Mexico"

I've a lots friends from Mexico.....................
    You should call Amego!!! for men...

Amiga for girl.. then... I am just kidding!!
    The answer of a question is a new question for the next answer

Tham gia ngày
    Jan 2007
    Bài gởi

First at all I would like to go to Vietnam , like Lolita there dollar is more value than in Europa , and then visit Nha Trang, Vũng Tàu, and Hà Nội , Sài Gòn

the next countries I want to go to are USA, France, Singapore cauze I have some friends there

when I get a good job in the future and earn good money, so I will travel around the world , Affrika, Asia and America (huhu just a dream )
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥� �♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    http://www.matnauhoctro.com/4rum/signaturepics/sigpic148369_67.gif

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Tham gia ngày
    Apr 2005
    Nơi Cư Ngụ
    Tính ám sát tui à
    Bài gởi

I don't know why but my dad want to go to Africa for vacation, I know that continent has some beautiful beaches there but I'm quite afraid of its bugs though.
    Tui là tổng thống.
    Tổng thống là tui

Tham gia ngày
    Jul 2007
    Nơi Cư Ngụ
    trên biển :D
    Bài gởi

what country? if i have chances i really want to go all countries of the worl, but just only one maybe i think it will be Tokio, i like the fastival, and i will be vary happy to try on a ''kimono'', besides,the cultural of Japan is interesting, the people are friendly(on films, atleast).general, i wanna know more about beutiful Japan.
    you are always.....

the best memory.....

Tham gia ngày
    Nov 2007
    Nơi Cư Ngụ
    Out side the Earth
    Bài gởi

Exactly......Each country've their culture so we don't need to compare them, and if u wanna go to "that" country in ur future, just make it become real......^^! have a nice day..............
    "There is nothing either good or bad, But thinking makes it so."
    By: William Shakespeare

Trang 3/3 đầuđầu 123

Thread Information