PDA

Xem đầy đủ chức năng : why i hate english class

the_wind
17-10-2010, 04:31 AM
the reson is my english teacher. someone say: "if you like learning english, you won't hate it because your english teacher. it is crazy reson". but i don't think so. when i was in grade 9, my english teacher is gread. he alway made his student smile with his story. thank to that story, we grasped our lesson and remembered it. we alway looked forward to english class. but now, the new english teacher is diffirent. i think our english lesson is bored. i can't pay attention in lesson. it make me want to sleep. there is no interesting feeling. what can i do now? now i don't like english. it is diffirent from before. i don't want it.i'm verry disapointed myself.:timvo::thatall::xao:

Vi_kiet
17-10-2010, 07:49 PM
same my problem but different subject...
my math teacher.....when he came to class, i started yawnnnn......and felt to sleep.....

BoyVn
20-10-2010, 01:56 PM
You hate English because of your teacher just like you hate living because of your family. Who cares if you can't study English. Your teacher will not have any problem. He will say to you hey stupid boy, that's your life, your future... I care not thing about you. You can hate me. I still live happily. I understand this kind of teachers so well. They have no consciousness and ethics. They teach for money. They laugh after you and make fun of your tiny knowledge. They think they are the smartest, cleverest, kindest, but actually these teachers are intelligent devil who can kill students future and break their determination. These kind of teachers can even kill students' talent and bring students down to the lowest level of confidence.

prettyghost_2009
21-10-2010, 02:52 AM
Trust and Win
!I trust u can do it................................................ ....

ngok_shine
22-10-2010, 02:38 AM
learning myself. i beieve there is nothing that can't.try to up!

the_wind
22-10-2010, 08:19 AM
my teacher don't inspire me to his leson, so i can't pay attention to that. and the same to Vi_kiet now in english period i feel to sleep and sleep. may be i will try again if there is a replace teacher

likealegend91091
26-10-2010, 06:16 AM
"if you like learning english, you won't hate it because your english teacher. it is crazy reson" -> I think he/she is right. Your example just showed the different view. You said you hate english because of your english teacher. Actually, you don't hate english, you just dislike your teacher's method. Every teachers have their own teaching way. Don't try to compare the teachers. Finding the way to learn by yourself instead. Maybe when you are interested in eng, you won't mind about the method ^^

hoahongxanh762
29-10-2010, 08:45 PM
I really don't like him , I don't know why. When I was in grade, I liked learning E.very much, but know my new teacher I don't like. And know I hate E. I think E. is not interesting. Help me too^^!

cactushb
01-11-2010, 08:54 AM
You love E. by your heart . When everything become well . My teacher is vevy bad, too but then I thought and learn it again ^^

the_wind
07-11-2010, 03:30 AM
"if you like learning english, you won't hate it because your english teacher. it is crazy reson" -> I think he/she is right. Your example just showed the different view. You said you hate english because of your english teacher. Actually, you don't hate english, you just dislike your teacher's method. Every teachers have their own teaching way. Don't try to compare the teachers. Finding the way to learn by yourself instead. Maybe when you are interested in eng, you won't mind about the method ^^

but now my english level is the same my english level when i was in grade 9. he has his own teaching way but it makes me and my class feel sleepy

the_wind
07-11-2010, 03:31 AM
I really don't like him , I don't know why. When I was in grade, I liked learning E.very much, but know my new teacher I don't like. And know I hate E. I think E. is not interesting. Help me too^^!

your english teacher is my english teacher...you and me are the same.

the_wind
07-11-2010, 03:33 AM
You love E. by your heart . When everything become well . My teacher is vevy bad, too but then I thought and learn it again ^^

i have tried before and now