PDA

Xem đầy đủ chức năng : có ai giúp tôi? rất cần sự giúp đỡ của ban...

Vi_kiet
05-09-2010, 11:03 PM
VK cần bạn nào đó giỏi tiếng anh hơn VK kiểm tra xem bài viết này sai những gì và cần thêm chi tiết nào để hoàn chỉnh hơn và làm cho bài luận văn thêm dài hơn 1 chút được không? VK đang cần gấp. mong các bạn giúp đỡ. VK cám ơn nhiều.....
Instructor’s name1
KKK
III
LLL
9/4/10
Essay # 1
Since I came to America, I always have been fascinated by the beauty that I had never seen. It made me really curious and wanted to learn everything; however, I didn’t seem adapting to the environment or not belong somewhere. I became an outsider. From an outsider I have been trying very hard to learning a new language so that could change myself and integrate into a new life.
It was hart to start over. It was the first time I went to school to learning English. I still remember the feeling of fear, not very confident when my sister -in-law took me to school. Everyone looked at me like that I was a foreigner who arrived and behave like a dull head. Everything seemed opposite to me that made I feel like an outsider. Math class started; although my speaking skills were not good but I could understand my teacher ask me to do exercises in the textbook. I looked at friends were talking how to do the exercises, except me. I did not say a word. A friend sat front of me asked like I am Vietnamese or not when a similar question wasn’t asked of others in the class. Then, I nodded my head and thought I’m an outsider again. After that, I just asked the teacher if it was necessary and didn’t talk to anyone else. I compared myself with other friends and felt so stupid.
I always had the feeling no one out there like me in this world that why I lived more isolated. Sometime, I learned English with a small group in class and my ideals didn’t seem to be shared by anyone. Many times I was desperate because I thought that I was an idiot. I was misunderstood when teacher tried to tell me do what she says. I don’t know how to do that and stare stand while the classmates were deriding me. Everything around me was so ruthless. I just wanted to give up at all and to separate myself from this world forever. One time, I was crying because of my ignorance and I ask myself what I should do, what I want to do? I did not find a person has the same situation to easily share at any time because I often refused to do something that others people have the opportunity to understand me. I told that to my parent know but they just sighed. Two day later, my mom gave me an advice that one in fourteen teachings of the Buddha “The greatest shortcoming in life is lack of awareness.” I walked in my room, close the door and thought it really make sense to me. Mean that I must try study hard. That night, I talked with a friend back in my country and she told me that my life in my hand, not in other people hand. So, I had to let people know I was not who they think I am and abandon an outsider in my thought. When I sat alone in a quiet place, I faced myself to look back what I have done and knew that was wrong.
Therefore, I decided to change myself and my life. I thought about my future if any shy and avoiding defects such as people never respected me because I have to do many things in this life. I accept my ignorance and that tried to educate knowledge. Whether I succeed or fail, I must try to rise up. After school, I participated in activities at the American Vietnamese Community. During that time, I had to communicate with many people, and felt completely contrary to previously. The feelings before that already out of my mind. For example, I could share my ideal and tried to get closer to friends. I knew as search, learned and discovered as I lived in joy and without any discrimination or any jealousy. Later, I was very happy to go back to school. Although I was not good at English but I learned so pretty good in math. So I helped my friends do the assignment in class and they also helped me learn English. I understood that when I stumbled or despaired, it was the motive to help me strive for success. I learned a French proverb “a life without a friend is a life without a sun.” Finally, I was like a member in class. I enjoyed, felt insider and couldn’t believe what I have done. I wasn’t proud of myself very much because it wasn’t my goal. I will pride whenever I have conditions to help many people with my ability.
I had to face the truth, even difficult, just the time and patience I have done it. I have overcome myself. I learned a lot from their failures such as know that a failure is mother of success. No matter what happened do not dismiss it; as it was challenging to be able to overcome

KenX
06-09-2010, 06:16 PM
Since I came to America, I always have been fascinated by the beauty that I had never seen. It made me really curious and wanted (if you use "and", remember it always connects same kinds of word, ex: if the former is adj, the latter must be adj, too)to learn everything; however, I didn’t seem adapting to the environment or (the same with and) not belong somewhere (I don't understand much here :D Though I think you mean "I didn't seem belonging anywhere"). I became an outsider. From (Use "As an outsider instead") an outsider I have been trying very hard to learning (to learn) a new language so that (I) could change myself and integrate into a new life.
It was hart (hard) to start over. It was the first time I went (go) to school to learning (remember after "to" is a original verb ) English. I still remember the feeling of fear, not very confident (unconfident) when my sister -in-law took me to school. Everyone looked at me like that I was (am) a foreigner who arrived (arrive ) and behave like a dull head. Everything seemed opposite to me that made I feel (felt) like an outsider. Math class started; although my speaking skills (skill) were not good but I could understand (that) my teacher ask (asked) me to do exercises in the textbook. I looked at my friends (Everybody here is enough, I think)were talking how to do the exercises, except me. I did not say a word. A friend sat (in) front of me asked (something) like I am Vietnamese or not when a similar question wasn’t asked of others in the class(The meaning here is not clear). Then, I nodded my head and thought (that) I’m (is I am is more former than in essay?) an outsider again. After that, I just asked the teacher if it was necessary and didn’t talk to anyone else. I compared myself with other friends and felt so stupid.

I always had the feeling (that) no one out there like me in this world(,) that why I lived more isolated (Adj don't go with verb, isolatedly). Sometime, I learned English with a small group in class and my ideals (ideas) didn’t seem to be shared by anyone. Many times I was desperate because I thought that I was (am) an idiot. I was misunderstood when teacher tried to tell me do what she says(You can make it easier: I misunderstood what teacher tried to tell me to do). I don’t know how to do that and stare stand while the classmates were deriding me.(the past, right?) Everything around me was so ruthless. I just wanted to give up at all and to separate (separate) myself from this world forever. One time, I was crying because of my ignorance and I ask myself (You can use "wondered") what I should do, what I want to do?(. dot here) I did not find a person (who) has the same situation to easily share (my feeling) at any time because I often refused to do something (anything)that (makes/lets) others people (other people/ others) have the opportunity to understand me. I told that to my parent know ("I told that to my parent")but they just sighed. Two day later, my mom gave me an advice that one in fourteen (which is one of fourteen) teachings of the Buddha “The greatest shortcoming in life is lack of awareness.” I walked in my room, close the door and thought it really make sense to me. Mean that I must try study hard. That night, I talked with a friend back in my country and she told me that my life (is) in my hand, not in other people('s) hand. So, I had to let people know I was not who they think I am and abandon an(the) outsider in my thought. When I sat alone in a quiet place, I faced myself to look back what I have (had) done and knew that (I) was wrong.

Therefore, I decided to change myself and my life. I thought about my future if any shy and avoiding defects such as people never respected me because I have to do many things in this life. (I don't understand much here) I accept my ignorance and that tried to educate knowledge (enlarge my knowledge?). Whether I (will) succeed or fail, I must try to rise up. After school, I participated in activities at the American Vietnamese Community. During that time, I had to communicate with many people, and felt completely contrary to previously. The feelings before that (had been) already out of my mind. For example, I could share my ideal (idea) and tried to get closer to friends. I knew as search, learned and discovered (the meaning is not clear) as I lived in joy and without any discrimination or any jealousy. Later, I was very happy to go back to school. Although I was not good at English but I learned so pretty good in math. So I helped my friends do (doing/todo) the assignment in class and they also helped me learn English. I understood that when I stumbled or despaired, it was the motive to help me strive for success. I learned a French proverb “a life without a friend is a life without a sun.” Finally, I was like a member in class. I enjoyed, felt insider and couldn’t believe what I have done. I wasn’t proud of myself very much because it wasn’t my goal.(I think in writing essay, you should use could not/was not) I will pride whenever (I will pride when/ I pride whenever)I have conditions to help many people with my ability.

I had to face the truth, even difficult, just the time and patience (only by time and patience) I have done it. I have overcome myself. I learned a lot from their(who?) failures such as know(ing) that a failure is (the) mother of success. No matter what happened do not dismiss it; as it was challenging to be able to overcome.

-------------

Well. I'm not so good at English that I can help you find every mistake, I can only do as much as my ability. To be honest, I am really interested in your essay because I had been in your circumstance.
Good luck with your English and new class :D

Vi_kiet
07-09-2010, 07:11 PM
thank you very much HX.
are you living in the U.S?
hihi

silver
08-09-2010, 04:26 AM
Since I came to America, I have always been fascinated by the wonders that I had never seen before. It made me really curious and I wanted to learn about everything; however, I didn't think I was able to adapt to the new environment as I felt that I hardly belong anywhere. I became an outsider. Being an outsider, I have been trying very hard to improve my proficiency in a new language so that I could change myself (are you sure you want to use this? cuz no one really needs to change anything to be accepted, you only change when you were wrong. "overcome myself" could have been a better choice of world) and fit in the new environment.

It was hard to start anew. It was the first time I went to school to learn English. I still remember feeling not very confident and afraid of the unexpected when my sister-in-law took me to school. Everyone looked at me like I was a foreigner (becuz uhm.. you ARE a foreigner. there's nothing wrong but it'd sound better if you use "an alien". Aliens do not always mean the other species lived outside of earth you know?) who just arrived and behaved exactly like the clueless new kid in town. Everything seemed entirely different from what I've grown up knowing, and that made me feel even more alienated. Then Maths class started; although my listening skills was (i forgot why, but in this case verb agreement should be like that) not good but I could understand that my teacher has asked me to do exercises in the textbook. I looked around and saw many others discussing about the exercises, and realized I was all by myself. I did not say a word. A friend sat in front of me asked if I was Vietnamese, though no one else in class was inquired about their nationalities. Then, I nodded and thought I’m probably an outsider again. After that, I just talked to the teacher when necessary and didn’t socialize with anyone else. I compared myself with others and felt so stupid.

That's as far as I've got. I just smoothed some sentences and added a few words to make your essay sound easy to the ears. my advice is to read more books, you will find that english comes a lot naturally once you're used to the common expressions and how they put words together to work the flow.

i will try to help you check the rest of your writing when i have more time ^^

Vi_kiet
08-09-2010, 09:59 AM
thanks for fix my mistake. I'll rewrite it.

KenX
10-09-2010, 11:34 PM
Yeah, you should :D Btw, I'm living in VN :D