PDA

Xem đầy đủ chức năng : Love

Luckyduck307
06-04-2010, 10:58 PM
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always preserves.

Ngày Hôm Qua
07-04-2010, 08:12 PM
Wow, it sounds like a poem. You must be a love expert

Luckyduck307
08-04-2010, 09:07 AM
Not yet, but if you want I can help you to solve some problem in love. Aslo if you neeef I can give you some advices about love.
Other thing, that's a poem I paste from one of my friend's status. I really like the meaning's contained in this poem ^_^

Nhỏ Bạc Hà
08-04-2010, 11:03 PM
I don't know what love is.Perhaps I haven't a true love
But I think love is an important part of the life , love makes wonderful things...

Luckyduck307
08-04-2010, 11:23 PM
Yes, you right. Love is an important part in our life but you still have love before you find your true love. Because it exsits in many different relation, that might be love of each members in your family together or could be the love of your best friends. Even if you fell in love with someone in the past, your love wasn't accepted, at least you're happy because you knew thats love,right. ^_^

KenX
09-04-2010, 08:30 AM
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always preserves.

You know it's love when you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams :D

Luckyduck307
09-04-2010, 04:39 PM
You know it's love when you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams :D

Of course, everything has two face and love has it as well. :so_funny:Love brings the happiness to your life when two person love each other but love will bring the tear or painful for someone who love other people but not confident enough to talk. :wish:

KenX
10-04-2010, 01:23 AM
Seem like some1 is talking about herself :mpl:

Nhỏ Bạc Hà
10-04-2010, 10:14 AM
Yes, at the moment , my love is my family.Family is the most wonderful gift that the life gave me ^^

Ngày Hôm Qua
10-04-2010, 10:54 PM
Not yet, but if you want I can help you to solve some problem in love. Aslo if you neeef I can give you some advices about love.
Other thing, that's a poem I paste from one of my friend's status. I really like the meaning's contained in this poem ^_^

Wow, so How would you like a man approach you?

Luckyduck307
11-04-2010, 10:51 PM
Ngayhomqua: Hey,what do you mean? I don'tunderstand :( (my english is not goood at all) Sorry

KENX: I see your point but thats not truẹ I'm not talking about myself because if you pay attention in your life you will recognize everthing I said it happens everyday, everytime when we're talking about teenager's love that is a theory. It as same as your mom always complain about 1 of your mistake 3 time per week so you will remember about it, like me about love. ^_^

Ngày Hôm Qua
12-04-2010, 11:16 PM
Ngayhomqua: Hey,what do you mean? I don'tunderstand :( (my english is not goood at all) Sorry

Just kidding!! Never mind

ngoc3my3u
13-04-2010, 03:31 AM
Love and a bitter coffe though apparently not many people like to drink .. Love and a wind comes and goes no one can hold is .. Love the line waiting time is not anybody ..

Luckyduck307
14-04-2010, 06:45 AM
Love is the moment you're happy when someone makes you smile.... Love is the confusion when you recognise that you love someone and afraid that they don't love you...Love is the time you waiting for the messges from someone...>_<

KenX
14-04-2010, 09:17 AM
Love is the moment you're happy when someone makes you smile.... Love is the confusion when you recognise that you love someone and afraid that they don't love you...Love is the time you waiting for the messges from someone...>_<

If love's like you defined, why it just happen between a woman & a man but not 2 people with same genre? :D

Luckyduck307
15-04-2010, 12:49 AM
Oh men! I don't know but sometime it exist between the relation of someone with same genre. However in my opion that could be from best friend and they care to each other. For example, I have a best friend, we have been friend for 5 years. My friend and I always connect together but when she had boy friend I can't go out with she anymore because she spends all her time for her boy friends, poor me >_<. Also, when you love someone you will put her/him on the 1st, friends and family just the second or third. Oh this life

pentylovely
04-05-2010, 06:25 AM
I really don't know what love is. My heart is broken down at the moment because someone has stolen it. When i'm walking around in my own paradise, he doesn't by my side :( try to forget the memories in my mind but it's hard to do...

Luckyduck307
08-06-2010, 07:50 AM
It is the fact that, it's hard to forget someone but it seems to be hopeless if you waiting for someone not belong to you anymore. Don't be silly to wait for a door had closed already, lets forgot it and find another door is opening for you. The reason is, each day life teach us different lessson and it depends on how long does it take to us to understand it. After that, we can know how to take over it or know how to stand after fall down

Ngày Hôm Qua
09-06-2010, 09:50 AM
"Love is something you can't touch but can feel," A girl told me that, but then she disappeared forever.

Luckyduck307
10-06-2010, 06:16 AM
Nothing is forever, if you have a opportunities I believe you will meet her at somewhere. Even she disappeared she still get a point right?

Music.Angel
13-07-2010, 07:44 PM
I want to know: Love is everything???
But I know: You are an authority on love

ngok_shine
16-07-2010, 07:09 PM
I think love is not all, not foerver but it's a small happy that the God send to human!^^

KẸO KÉO
24-07-2010, 10:23 PM
LOVE - I love you -BECAUSE YOU ARE MY THEME FOR A DREAM

.:oo0wjndy0oo:.
24-07-2010, 10:46 PM
love is not allthing
it is a smal part of emotion

nhóc_cô_đơn_hm
26-08-2010, 08:48 PM
It sounds good.. thanks a lot..... ^^ you're very enteresting !!! ^^

BoyVn
20-10-2010, 02:02 PM
Love is always a game in which, the winner is happy while the loser carries the pain.

Luckyduck307
20-10-2010, 07:52 PM
you're right, but normally people become maturer after carrier the pain, they knew how to stand up after fell so that seems to be ok.

BoyVn
20-10-2010, 11:59 PM
I fell dơn many times. Girls always hurt me. I don't know how to stand up any more.... It is not Ok at all. The more broken relationship u have, the more you feel bad

Jr.K7
21-10-2010, 12:25 AM
lol......love is a pain in the as*........

prettyghost_2009
21-10-2010, 02:44 AM
You will have a true love if u trust in ur friend!!

(*-*)love(*-*)
21-10-2010, 05:49 PM
I like your signature line, it makes sense to me now