PDA

Xem đầy đủ chức năng : Diary Online For Everyone

[Deleted]
04-09-2009, 11:40 PM
"Life does not always be the way we want it to be ; life be the way it is" !
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj90/DoanN/Number_25_by_Icerockman.jpg

As you can see - so many things happened in this world that we've never imagine or doubt about ! I believe there will be lot more stuffs and same situations going on over and over again ! But that doesn't mean anything at all - don't be silly to think that you are useless when you getting hard time to handle something that difficult. Giving up is just a stupid decision to make - you will be compunction as times goes by !
Every single one of us in here could live in a happy life if we know how to esteem our good times !

Let's share our experiment and life time stories - so we can get to know each other or learn more about things !

Hope you guys enjoy it and have a great time ! :D

Much Love,
[Deleted]

Dâu Tây
06-09-2009, 02:28 AM
asi m uz nepotrebuje...hm, já nevím , ae styska se mi :)
jak to rict ? ...

Tình yêu luôn luôn xuyến xao
Mang đến em hương vị ngọt ngào
Chỉ cần một bờ vai ấm
Niềm hạnh phúc trong em lớn lao
Và đôi khi em nhớ anh
Nước mắt em tự dưng rơi mãi
Baby please don't leave me alone...

Lau rồi lại lau cho đôi mi thôi mong manh
Em bâng khuâng mong chờ tiếng nói bên tai:
"I love you,I miss you too,babe babe"
Có những lúc bối rối giấu kín những suy nghĩ kia
Rồi em ngu ngơ ngây thơ
Cho quên đi không nhớ anh
asi se rozbrecu :(

[Deleted]
08-09-2009, 06:20 PM
What am I suppose to do !?

You tell me about your wife - your son. Why don't you kill me, I think I'll feel better. You tell me that you don't want to hurt me more - but don't you know that my heart's broke in pieces. It hurt and still hurt. It's not easy for me, don't you know !
It sucks - I know that you're having a terrible life right now - but you tell me, you're happy just because you don't want me to worry about you. I believe that ! That's just cuz you're still you.

Yes - I talk like an idiot - just because I really don't want you to remember me ! If not - how can I for get you.
It's really hard for me.

You said that I'm gal, Sure I am, but I can't do whatever you said - I can't find any guys, not folk.

♥*Tan_Biến*♥
09-09-2009, 12:39 AM
Today , bad day !!!
I'm tired.
All the things u said to me r lies , i'm dísappointed !! I'll give up !!

mystery.boy_0110
09-09-2009, 03:25 AM
Oh My gOd ~ I caN't tAlk many English
@Tan : Why did u tired... what heppen?

=Tori=
09-09-2009, 08:28 AM
You made me angry.
I faked a smile when she told me what you had said.
Oh guy, what do you think Iam?
It isn't permitted eventhough it is a joke.

_ It would be good if the unexpected information I was told wasn't the truth.
There would be no more tears. Is there anything better?!

Iam reading " Love, come to me". I think it 's right when someone says that girls like bad boys. Exactly, girls are attracted by bad boys, and the word "bad" doesn't mean "bad" at all.

At 9:19 a.m, I sent messages to 5 people. I just typed "HAND!". That means : Have a nice day! They seemed not to understand. Even,my friend Hoang replied me " Some!...." :so_funny: I found it interesting. On one beautiful day, I 'll do it again.

Maybe I have to learn how to become a lovely girl. I mean... inside, not outside. So difficult!

_ My little brother says that he 'll come back home this weekend. He says :" Yes, it is really a terrible city.I have lived here for 2 days and felt stressed. I am confused. Shall we talk when I come back home. I feel that I need you to talk to me."
Of course, Iam always willing to help you.

letue
09-09-2009, 05:08 PM
Dang it :khocnhe: lot of works neeed to be done in this week :huhu1:
Its 8 pm now ,but i didnt do anything yet...
Just have done work out.
:chayle: gotta go to cooook then skim over da lesson after dinner

chồn_ú
11-09-2009, 01:55 AM
There was a butterfly in my room. It looked beautiful with an orange colour and black dots.

It was silent. I think it wanted to sleep.

Then the next day, it's dead.

( Hm. What a bad day)

Bell
14-09-2009, 09:59 PM
Just read the news about Annie Le. Have heard from G today, but I didn't want to believe it was true. Sis Th called to tell me to be careful and not going anywhere by myself. Suddenly feel so scared and worried, even though I do feel safe here. But who knows what would happen, right?

Back to the news. What's a coincidence that we just had a discussion about violence and the media. I feel like crying while I read that news on CNN. Why? Why? Why? A week ago, she was still alive and happy. They found her body (or "the remains of a body that was suspected/confirmed to be A. Le") on her "supposed to be" wedding day. How horrible and heart-broken is it? I do not know her, but I feel so bad for her. I can't stand thinking about how her family, her fiance, and anyone closed to her feel right now. It's so heart-broken even for stranger like me, left alone those who love her. :(

Rest In Peace, Annie Le! My sincere condolences to your family and loved ones!

When will violence stop? When will we be able to live in peace? What can we do to make that happen? That's not just for each of us to think about, but we actually need to do something about it.

Dâu Tây
15-09-2009, 11:17 AM
ty obavy me desi ...

planetarium
16-09-2009, 03:39 AM
I'm searching for the answer. The answer that justifies the existence of Plane. Who am I? Who is "Plane"?

I has thought Plane is fake. But it just proves to me otherwise. Plane is something that has slept inside of me, a lost personality, and a part of me.

So, Plane is real. Plane is my alter ego. And I know when these lines are jotted down, Plane has already woken up inside of me and will follow me to the very end.

*liz*
16-09-2009, 02:09 PM
♥I'm sorry for everything I ever did that was wrong to you. I was too silly to see you've been always there for me. Anh yêu, amazing how you found the love inside me and hav lit up my passion. Day after day, my emotions ran deep, my feelings burned strong and I knew I'm in love. When you were holding me tight, I felt that I'm already your possession and decided to be with you. Love you <3 yes I do <3 and that's all I really know. I'll stick with you as long as you stand by me. ♥
Now I'm on the boulevard of happy dreams. Vibration of my heart will never end.. So even if we're not seeing each others, I can still feel it all the time, I've got you here by my side. ♥

silver
19-09-2009, 10:18 PM
whoever have Dan Brown's newest release should be shaved!!!!!

i wonder how you sleep at night!!!!!!!!!!!!

>___________________<

Uờ
20-09-2009, 01:36 AM
Words aren't enough to describe watever's going on inside of me :")
Sorry, can't be perfect :")
But... who's powerful enough to kept me from running 2 u :-"
There's no 1 cuz ur da one dat willingly do take me inside ur arms n protect me from da whole world out there 4 da rest of ur life ;))
I know dat n u know dat i know dat 2,
So... 4get wat's in da past
Take Me To Your Heart (again)

silver
25-09-2009, 07:24 AM
i can't set my hopes to high
cuz every hello ends with a goodbye

but your so hypnotizing
you've got me laughing while I sing
you've got me smiling in my sleep

and I can see this unraveling
your love is where im falling

but please don't catch me

planetarium
25-09-2009, 06:42 PM
I don't know. I don't know anymore. What is going on with myself?? I hate this. I hate this. I'm experiencing a similar feeling as 6 years ago. I thought I'd changed, but some things just never go away...

If there could be anyone who hates me the most in this world, it could only be me. I hate the me right now so much that I could practically throw everything away. I don't want to think. I want to sleep, yet sleeping brings me nightmares. Even if I have sweet dreams, it will still be horrible to wake up.

Let go of things. I run away. How I wish someone would just hold my hands and stop me. But why do I wish so while all I want is just to run? To some place where no one knows me. To some place where I don't have to fake all these smiles. I remember crying when I was listening to a song in my car. It's terrifying how small, lonely drops of tears could fall down. Stop. Stop. Don't go near me. Don't step into my heart. Don't become someone I need, because I don't want to need anyone.

Give me time of a song... so that I could hide in one corner and cry my heart out...

Maybe I'm just too stressed...... It's best to go write Alex in this condition....

Doraemon, come save me, or I'll cry rivers!!

silver
01-10-2009, 06:45 AM
You didn't ask me why
I never would have known
Oblivion is falling down

And I do
Reside in your light
Put out the fire with me and find

Yeah.. you'll lose
the side of your circles

That's what I'll do
if we say goodbye..

Giấc Mơ Xinh
04-10-2009, 11:18 PM
Oh, so tired, so bored. I hate all. Why?
I want it but i can't, oh yes, maybe i am afraid of you. Why? I can do it better because of u

silver
05-10-2009, 06:16 AM
stupid LS teacher

of course knowledge is power, how in your right mind could you question the reliability of the statement??

what do people obtain knowledge for?? to be acknowledged, to be admired, to be respected

to freaking rule!!!

yes what else do the chinese people send human to space for?? to discover!!! whoever make ground-shaking discoveries are bound to have power and control over a few certain aspects, not economical alone..

its just a way to prove themselves..

why do they need to prove themselves??

to show that they're capable of ruling..

that's a key access to gain global acceptance on their strength and ability..

and if they're strong, they're willing to CONTROL oneday

as long as you acquire an accountable amount of knowledge, you are already half way through taking on life's ultimate achievement..

then is it wrong to say knowledge is power??

maybe it's time for you to stop doubting, stop being keen and skeptical on everything.. the world is NOT black and white, it's gray..

so listen!!

and accept it!!

and please stop trying to define one's vitality in life..

it varies in accordance with one's preference

like how i hate you the same way you think passion is meaningless..

you're a mess.. a big one!!!

planetarium
06-10-2009, 11:36 AM
It's supposed to be a secret.

I can't lie to myself anymore.
I can't go on anymore.
Can't pretend nothing happened.
I need to back away.
I need an escape.
Before I cross the line.

Morning, cranky,
Afternoon, in tears,
What's in store for evening?

I don't want to read them anymore.
I don't want to feel like this.
I'm not supposed to have this feeling.
Maybe I should stop thinking that I'm the center of the universe.

Run, run, run
As far as I can
Even though it will finally catch up to me.

Time elapses.
Everything turns into nothing.
Definiteness reaches the point of infinity.
Will it be possible to have control over memory?

silver
11-10-2009, 12:45 AM
My Little Teddy Bear.

I thought I saw my teddy bear
softly appear, out of nowhere
wish I could've done more than just stare
into the deafening silence,

here & there..

It's a secret I'd never share
a moment so rare

kissing the teddy bear..

If you let me love you
I'd given my heart
to warm yours with so much care..

therefore, stay with me
my little teddy bear.

planetarium
17-10-2009, 11:23 PM
Hella....

Talking about being spun around...

I feel like I'm an Earth revolving around my Sun.

Or an all too willing slave for my demanding lord.

What the heck...

--

Reminds me of my childhood, in bits and pieces..

My favorite toys used to be dolls and dominoes and marbles and kaleidoscopes and hourglasses, not teddy bears.

Dolls were for stripping off and wrapping "khăn quàng đỏ" around and making some heck-that-is-so-weird fashion shows, or simply for breaking off legs and arms, just to know how to put them back together again.

My little sis obviously rolled her eyes in disbelief.

Dominoes are for building castles, when lego bricks were still out of reach. Be it a domino effect, all would be gone with the wind. And I found joy in destroying something that I built up myself, just to rebuild it again.

Life is always a circle..

Marbles were things that I took from my elementary classmate, who was all so willing. I loved looking at those sparkling little round things for minutes, putting them in a pretty box and shook it to hear the sounds.

Eventually, they were lost, one by one...

Kaleidoscopes changed my way to view things in front of my eyes. I blinded myself in all those pretty, constantly changing illusions. Patterns that looked like the paths sprinkled with dust of the stars and the moon and filled with drops of sunlight.

One day I dropped it, and the glass shattered into pieces...

And I realize that sparkling things do not last for eternity..

Hourglasses were for keeping time. Shake it, turn it upside down and look as the golden sand slowly fell down. I thought I could grasp time within my fingers, but for some reasons, one of which is my carelessness, it was also lost.

So time doesn't stay for long either...

I had a pool filled with fish and a rod to fish them. But I failed most of the times because of my horrible hand-eye coordination, and so it was put away, on the top shelf of a wardrobe. In my fourth grade, with just a slight push of my older sis, the accidence occurred. The wardrobe fell down on the floor, and its glass broke. The fates of the toys I had stored in there remained unknown to me until now.

Why not teddy bears?

My little sis had a collection of keroppi, which were teddy frogs. And it was horrible seeing their big and too-bright eyes in the middle of the night, after I had just woken up by a nightmare, and next to my bed was a mirror filled with undefined and shady shadows, while on the opposite was a huge picture of a girl, made from 500 puzzle pieces assembled.

They were completely exhausting nights, and to me they were replays of some horror movies, since I had a habit of seeing delusions even in daylight...

--

Well... just a reminiscence of a boring childhood. Don't know if this could brighten of "somebody"'s day...

By the way... F2's main character... isn't it too obvious as to who gave me the inspiration? I thought my dear Lord would know at once, yet... ah, another oblivious moment...

silver
17-10-2009, 11:48 PM
reminiscence

It's a noun with depth and texture..

has always stirred up emotions in your almighty Sun..

I pray you don't grow up so fast.

toys shouldn't grow up, they forever remain in the oblivion of youth, waiting for time to draw the curtain..
and sometimes people forget to peer..

i'm losing pieces and bits of my childhood..

a reminder could bring about the pain so fierce, its choking up the air..

for my teddy bear.

how very uncreative of you -_______________-"

planetarium
18-10-2009, 10:05 PM
Lie to me once, lie to me forever...

My trust is shattered at your feet,

And heaven is crashing down.

When my world is being divided

Into darkness and light,

Fleetingly memories fall down like cherry blossoms,

And there you are, standing still at the border line.

The sign in front points out directions:

Come to the light, be true to me always;

Return to darkness, blinding me with mendacity.

Shaking your head, you say you can't choose;

Thus I let go, with each step moving forward...

Yet every time I look back, I see you there,

Still standing.

--

Just a spur of the moment :sr:

Chi Lan
22-10-2009, 08:53 PM
It was stupid of me to make this nick.

It's high time I left, however, I don't have enough power to delete my nickname.

whitecat
28-10-2009, 03:28 AM
I want to make friend with everyone.
How about you?

^_^wat the pee^_^
06-11-2009, 11:41 AM
Why is it so hard like this? I don’t think I like him that much that I’m so upset now. That’s a really weird feeling and I don’t like it at all.
I know that he’s gone and someone else will come, but why? Why I’m so uneasy now. I can’t help but just keep thinking about it. Is it because he doesn’t like me anymore so he wants to break up or is it really because of my family?
Anyway if he likes me enough he would try to convince them instead of being apart now and regret later rite?
He’s not worth it, Lus. But the case is he still wants to be friends, and I don’t. I don’t even want to see him anymore. I should be the one who said goodbye first, not him. I don’t like it when he says we’re over and still touching my hands. We’re over then keep a limit to what u do, boy! I really should forget it, I don’t really want to find someone else anymore. I think I’m just gonna leave everything to God. He would help me to find my soul mate…the one is just rite for me…………….

whitecat
08-11-2009, 01:31 AM
Why is it so hard like this? I don’t think I like him that much that I’m so upset now. That’s a really weird feeling and I don’t like it at all.
I know that he’s gone and someone else will come, but why? Why I’m so uneasy now. I can’t help but just keep thinking about it. Is it because he doesn’t like me anymore so he wants to break up or is it really because of my family?
Anyway if he likes me enough he would try to convince them instead of being apart now and regret later rite?
He’s not worth it, Lus. But the case is he still wants to be friends, and I don’t. I don’t even want to see him anymore. I should be the one who said goodbye first, not him. I don’t like it when he says we’re over and still touching my hands. We’re over then keep a limit to what u do, boy! I really should forget it, I don’t really want to find someone else anymore. I think I’m just gonna leave everything to God. He would help me to find my soul mate…the one is just rite for me…………….

the same to me.

^_^wat the pee^_^
08-11-2009, 06:21 PM
whitecat: yeah...i hate it when s.o says "we'r not dating but it doesnt mean we cant be friends". let face it, having lunch, spending time with each other like "friends", hell no it never works that way. u cant control ur emotion when ur still around s.o u just broke up with! i really want to tell him straight forward that i "dislike" u, let's not be friends...

frailty
17-11-2009, 10:04 PM
I remember what you said, about me being your close friend. How happy I was, you don't understand.

Then why did you go to her first?

You don't understand, no you really don't understand at all. How I wish you had come to me first instead, no matter what happened.

What am I to you?

I'm not being possessive, it's part of what we call give and take. I won't try to keep anyone who wants to leave. I might lose you, right, but at least let me keep the last bit of my self-respect.

silver
21-11-2009, 05:43 AM
i told myself it was supposed to be that way..

there was nothing left i could say..

his love was real, hers was true

only mine was fake..

how am i supposed to undo the mistake?

i love them

but that's only what i told myself..

Black & White
13-12-2009, 12:14 AM
i hate it when ppl say they understand me when they dont...
i hate it when ppl give me advice thinking it would help me when it doesnt...
I hate it when ppl assume things about me when they dont kno me at all....
who r they to say who i am?
No one understands...
Dont assume that u kno some1 when u dont....
u do not know who I am.... :rain:

Sóc Iu
14-12-2009, 01:58 AM
It's so lame to even think to talk about or doing it afterward.
Why use a same old trick if you're already knew how it will turn out to be, right?
My plan is not planning to have a plan = ) )
That's good enough for now : ) )

So... I guess we'll have to make stuff up as we go along.
It's gonne be fun [to watch at least] so_funny

Trầm Tính
16-12-2009, 01:50 AM
Beautiful dream... Also a nightmare!

People they think they knew everything - but they ain't know nothing at all.
Playing game is fun - what a shame they still reestablishment.
At fisrt I thought I see somethinng change - turnng out its just a game.
We all have privacy - so sad people ain't think twice.
We all have different personality - guess we need to be the same.
We all have our own life - thank god I'm get rid of that scary maid.
When you force not to think - it will come out of your mind very often.
When you choose not too close - it will seem like you don't have any choice.
What you done to people - It's what you deserve.
What people done to you - they have everything they like.
Do you think It's fair - life is not fair at all that's what I've learned.
So why bother to care - Wake Up! It's just a nightmare!

Trầm Tính
16-12-2009, 09:57 PM
You were so close to me - we almost touch.
You in front of me - I acted like I didn't see you.
My eyes always concentrate on you - then I look away.
I wish I was blind - I wish I never exist !
You listen to a lot of good songs - but sad.
I tried not to pay any attention.
Otherwise - I couldn't miss a single word.
You tried everything to get my attention.
I tried so hard to ignore it.
This is just the beginning - I still haven't get any better !
I miss you ! but I couldn't said out loud - I try not to !
Love you most - also hurt you most !
I'm sorry !!!

silver
18-12-2009, 07:47 AM
to you..

if life were a medium of exchange, you're the trust

if life were to smile, you're the reason

if life were a journey, you're the destination

if life were to succeed, you're the determination

if life were a religion, you're the faith

if life were to love, you're the beloved

if life were to wait, you're the awaited

if life were a study, you're the researched

if life were happiness, you're the delight

but sorry, life is not always what it seems..

guess that leaves you the unknown

in the equation for calculating the probability [I love you]

^^

zeo28
20-12-2009, 09:11 PM
Passed half of the last exam
Today's so funny and relaxing ^^

silver
28-12-2009, 07:00 AM
how are you?

he said one needs to lose something he holds dear in order to grow up..

i lost way too many precious people to the point i could not recall the pain of losing anymore

maybe it's better that way, i wouldn't have to struggle to fight for something that weren't meant to be mine..

maybe it's better that way, i wouldn't have to sing myself to sleep, reminding myself that i'm not alone, reasoning with myself that the pain of solitude was purely self-induced..

maybe it's better that way, i would not slip into the meaningless self-complacency..

i'm fine, thank you.

it's cold isn't it?? i slept really well last night, weird dream, but nice, wanna hear about it??

^_^wat the pee^_^
31-12-2009, 11:00 PM
the one that i've never had a chance to express my feeling to, likes my bf's sis...lol!
should i help them?
or should i completely ignore that fact?

zeo28
01-01-2010, 02:22 AM
Newyear today ^^
Still busy doing the housework :|

Bad
14-01-2010, 08:52 PM
I know a lot of reason why this happening - I learned my mistake but I don't know how to fix it, basically I have no idea how to get back to normal. But I don't think there's a chance, not anymore! [What you done to people - It's what you deserve.]

Not surprise... I'm not good at keep a real relationship - I'll out of hood - I'll let you breath - won't bother you anymore !

Not much to said...
Such a difficult life - make people to ended up everything!... Thanks for "those times" !

silver
20-01-2010, 03:25 AM
the point about life is that you have to live like you're dying..

so the point of the point is threatening that the point is becoming pointless.

so basically there's no point..

yes, exactly my point!!!

:so_funny:

:-*
26-01-2010, 12:20 PM
It's a long time since I wrote anything so it's difficult for me to start writing this diary. Time is going by too fast but I can't sleep and don't know what I wanna talk about.
Today I revealed my secret and had an unexpected situation. Everything can happen and I haven't prepared before. I have to say that now I don’t know if I made a right or wrong decision. Cá [bro] asked me he always says NO even he has to tell lies. But I told him that I really regret when I don’t say that or attempt to lie. So …. I told the truth though I was not allowed to tell about that again… And then it makes me really confused.

Do you know that I always keep a safe distance from you? I realized that there were a few places and something I shouldn't know better. If only I could use photoshop to delete all bad memories. I wanna stop this hurt inside. I know that something wrong with you. However, I believe you’re gonna be okay. I promise you won't be trouble with me anymore. I wish you would be happy in love. I dont want to see whatever makes you sad. I will never forgive myself if I hurt you and anybody who love you.
No matter how far I may go. No matter what I do and wherever you are… I'll never forget all the times we had a happy time together …and in my thoughts, you'll always be there.

oOWitchOo
02-02-2010, 11:28 AM
Sometimes we should do something crazy. And maybe that is the way to make u feel happy, feel like who u are, and what u have to do..

I found myself, found my friend, and forgot pain, because I did a stupid thing. But it 's use, right?

So I hope everyone will find themselves and walk through the dark to see sunlight ^^

Bad
04-02-2010, 09:11 PM
I've learned a lot of lessons
In the short time I have lived
I've learned how to appreciate
And I've learned how to give

But in these past few months
There's two I'll remember most
I've learned how to love
And I've learned to let go

You entered my life with such a force
And left it with one as strong
And though we tried to make it last
We both knew it wouldn't be long

I lie at night and think about
How I'm the one to blame
If only I would have trusted you
I could have missed this pain

And so I spent each day of my life
With my heart in pieces
And when I thought it could never be cured
Something happened... I expected it least

I guess my soul was all cried out
And it was tired of being used
And even though I know I'm guilty
I was tired of being accused

And so I've learned to end this
Without an urge to cry
These are my final words to you
"I love you and goodbye!"

silver
05-02-2010, 09:52 PM
sorry darling, but your eyes don't match the color of my shoes..

best break-up line.. :so_funny:

and please, just because you're a tiny bit smarter than somebody, doesn't mean you acquired the right to act like everyone in this whole wide world is stupid!!

well maybe they are.. myself included, but heard of niceness?? it wouldn't hurt to trade some of those IQ points of yours for a little EQ you know?? that could probably help you gain a grain of tactfulness and in the process change you into something that resembles human!!!

=Tori=
26-02-2010, 07:17 PM
It hurts me bad when I know and think of what 's happening around me.
Feel difficult to keep the tears inside.
Everybody seems to be crazy, disapointed... Me,2!
How hard these days are!!!

lu_hehe
26-02-2010, 08:28 PM
Why don't I feel love? Why don't I feel pain? It's like time has stopped for me, like my heart has frozen.

Well, I'm not complaining, really not complaining... But it's a huge pain in the a** to write without emotions. :so_funny::so_funny:

Hah, now I want it to be lame. How ironic.

Shady Shane™
26-02-2010, 10:44 PM
a little annoy today....
stop talkin to me like that
i dont know what i did to u, but now i dont wanna hear and see anyone
it will be the best choice for both of us

< anybody here had so sad memories. i read n' understood 'em. ~today was bad :( >

silver
27-02-2010, 09:10 PM
"why are you so pessimistic all the time??"

"for you to say, you're the one who's always impossible to cheer up!!"

"you cheer me up!"

"..."

"hug me"

"..."

"good girl!"

"... think i punched the one standing next to you when i wrapped my arm around your waist. don't turn back!... told you not to turn back! what is she like?"

"typical WTF look on her face. can't say i blame her.."

"stop beaming!! it's all your fault."

"haha, you're so embarrassing to be with. how did we end up here, again?"

"really, how!!"

AyE
02-03-2010, 10:06 PM
It's no fun to be right all the time ...it's only fun to predict the outcome and know that's exactly how it would turn out to be ...but what you don't know won't hurt you [?] ...arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh >.<

silver
05-03-2010, 03:52 AM
being a student, what brings you sheer joy??

not when you got the perfect score

because you crammed your ass off for that test..

but when you did not so much as to deign a glance at the notes before the exam

and still passed with flying colors..

XD

lu_hehe
05-03-2010, 06:27 AM
That's the highest level of bliss... since life is always a challenge, and getting good grades without cramming is not always possible.

But getting bad grades without cramming, that's death without knowledge - and acceptance - of death...

AyE
11-03-2010, 12:40 AM
See ...i was rite da whole time = ) ) ...i figrued it out even b4 it happened :-"

I dun wanna brag but i'm jux dat gud w/ ppl = ) )

Bad
12-03-2010, 09:51 PM
Jimmy's dead this morning...poison... :(

Another dead...
I'm so tired of this world - I wish I don't know anyone except myself...
No friends - No relatives - Nothing!

Amen... Jimmy Koum

AyE
13-03-2010, 06:00 PM
Y did i blush so bad? ...man dat was embarrassing = ) ) ...i can feel da heat up to my ears ...but after dat day, everything seems 2b so familiar. Jux so glad 2 feel da same againe : ) )

silver
22-03-2010, 07:40 AM
"just when i decide to get close to him, i realize it's all or nothing."

"just when you decide to get close to a certain guy.. suddenly another guy's there to make you breakfast."

~~

"even my horoscope's telling me i should write down my dreams."

"if i had a dream diary, i wouldnt dare show it even to my soulmate. it'd be full of disgusting stuff from my constant nightmares, like unendingly growing armpit hair or something. no even if we're completely committed, im so not showing!!"

"let me read it first, you know, like getting an approval for the content. if *im* approved of it, the whole world wont say a word against you."

"thanks, but no thanks. and are you indirectly indicating that you'd like to try out for the position?"

"to be your soulmate?? hah!! i wouldnt deny the opportunity, but sorry noone's even sure if you have a soul."

"thanks, dear. thanks! its not every day people lowered you down to animal standard!!"

~~

"why are you here?"

"i feel like!"

"just say you wanted to come with me."

"no i just wanted to do something positive about our city's suicide rate!"

"haha, do i look suicidal to you?"

"thats why im here to make sure you do! ^_____^"

~~

AyE
27-03-2010, 02:57 AM
Luckily that somebody can never ever find it : ) )

Luckyduck307
09-04-2010, 07:06 AM
Dear Quang!

I don't know why but that seems to me I liked you. Your picture appear most of my time. I can't do any good things without think about you. Each day passed it killing my self. Everytime when I login in facebook the first thing I always do is look at your facebook and read everything you wrote on your wall. All your question made me confused such as "Do you remember when..?"; "How do you feel?". I really want to find out who are you asking for, including me or not, I don't know. Especially when you use a special love poem in your status that almost made me scared and worried as well. I'm afraid you are falling in love with other girls and she isn't me. Thats enough for me, I don't know how to do it as seems to me that I got lost and I can't find the right way to go. >_< I given up because I'm too tired up to now.

silver
18-04-2010, 08:25 AM
y.a.n.n.tam: hahahahahahahhaah
y.a.n.n.tam: we are going to party on 3rd of MAY!
y.a.n.n.tam: the whole night baby

the only thing thats keeping me sane.. -________-"

KenX
21-04-2010, 05:47 AM
There're so many things inside my head now..memory of past, imagination of future, lost feeling, free will...
is that end begins a new journey?

silver
28-04-2010, 02:53 AM
goodbyes are sad, but we say them so we move on. ^________^

tawny
28-04-2010, 11:42 PM
11:38 pm 4/28/2010-CA,USA
" Think of it as God's decision to bring His child back to heaven, away from the bitterness of human life." I really wanted to punch them in the face after listening to THAT kind of condolences. For what GODDDD would take away a living soul and bring it to the so-called 'wonderland:" Heaven. What kind of God would 'SPARE' a person from struggling in our chaotic world when he/she did not ask to be spared.

By no mean to disrespect their religion, I'm just irritated by the way people view life too RELIGIOUSLY. It is as if a catastrophe is God's anger upon us; OH PLEASE. Ed did not choose to die, he couldn't have !!!! before he died, Ed was recovering from that deadly illness, though slowly, he had never given up. That's probably why his death was such a shock to me. It's best to say that I was in denial, for I still kept an optimistic smile for him on my face that whole day.

I won't be able to attend his funeral tomorrow, but on the day for his cremation , I will be there; I have to. Ba Mẹ have always thought I was too emotional, that's why I did not want to go to the funeral; I would cry. Speaking of which, I'd better stop jotting down these things, I'll start tearing up again. GOSH >_<

P.Anh_Tan
05-05-2010, 12:34 PM
Tired and sleepy...................

Lá Phong
11-05-2010, 10:12 AM
Hope and belive. :)

Smile :)

KenX
27-05-2010, 11:03 AM
Being at the top is lonely & painful, but also glorious and dominant.

Jack
28-05-2010, 01:04 AM
I thought i wanted her to love me, i thought i wanted her to say she loved me.
But when she did said it back in the bed, i didn't want it. I didn't want her to say it.

I fell in love with her, but i knew she would never feel the same. Just a sexual relationship , so i pushed those feelings aside. Im so sad...

-Mindy-
28-05-2010, 01:12 AM
Everything is just a dream. Don't wake me up.

†……¶—¶eo_ng0k_dn……†
04-06-2010, 09:53 PM
Bạn biết không trong Tiếng Anh có rất nhiều từ là viết tắt của những từ khác đấy!!Và việc khám phá chúng là cả 1 trò chơi thú vị
Ví dụ nhé! FEAR (sự sợ hãi) có nghĩa là Face Everything And Recover(đối mặt với mọi thứ và vượt qua nó).
Khi bạn CARE somebody (chăm sóc ai đó) thì cũng có nghĩa là Comforting And Reassuring Each Other (An ủi và làm yên lòng người khác).

Bạn cũng phải nhớ đừng ANGER (tức giận) bởi vì đó là lúc Any No Good Energy Rising (những năng lượng không tốt đang bốc hơi).

LOVE (tình yêu) được bắt nguồn từ Living Our Victiries Everyday (sống với những chiến thắng của chúng ta mỗi ngày) chính vì vậy để đạt được nó bạn phải vượt qua FEAR(sự sợ hãi) bằng cách Forget Everything And Run (quên tất cả mọi thứ đi và.... chạy).

Và nhớ khi định KISS ai đó thì hãy cẩn thận, có thể cô bạn sẽ nói với bạn Keep It Simple,Stupid (nghĩ nó đơn giản thôi, ngốc ạ).Và điều cuối cùng cần nhớ chính là HEART(trái tim bạn) nó là đầu mối để bạn Healing, Enjoying And Recover Together (hàn gắn ,vui vẻ và hỗ trợ nhau).

Và chúc bạn 1 ngày thật vui vẻ bên gia đình FAMILY và hãy nói với bố mẹ bạn : Father And Mother, I Love You (cha mẹ,con yêu 2 người).:flute:

KenX
05-06-2010, 01:01 AM
Today I admire you more again... there'll be a day I'm able to clarify my feeling to you.

.nhoh2t.
05-06-2010, 01:14 AM
bài viết của bạn hay và co ý nghĩa lắm....

†……¶—¶eo_ng0k_dn……†
05-06-2010, 04:40 PM
bài viết của bạn hay và co ý nghĩa lắm....

tk nha :huglove: :so_funny::so_funny::so_funny:

Lá Phong
09-06-2010, 12:12 PM
The first is a bit shocked. And now why its so boring?

PHONG.T
10-06-2010, 11:13 PM
And we will find each other again.

Sure! :)

likealegend91091
11-06-2010, 09:34 AM
hello diary, long time no see ^^, I'm so confused now. I'm lazy, don't wanna think anything else. Despite getting the goal, I wonder whether it will be another obstacle that I have to pass or not...So worry! anw, I have to try a lot, to live better, to study better. It will be a new world and "new me" ^^
p.s: little girl, you can do it, just don't stop, believe in you. TRY YOUR BEST!

Uờ
13-06-2010, 12:34 AM
The way i acted at dinner last night was so bad ...he was so tensed up, but he tried to keep it in, held it down so he wouldn't do or say anything that he'll regret. After that everything went so fine, especially the movie "Killers" ...i would recommend it to anyone. It's the romance comedy/ Action type of movie, so he and i are both liked it, or should i say "loved it". Can't wait till tomorrow so we can tell everyone about the plan of going on a trip together 'as a whole group' ...it'll be fun, i so know it... ooooh can't waittttttttttttttttttttttttttttt :ahah:

Trang Sassy
13-06-2010, 08:26 AM
Shit shit shit shit :|
Damn it n-(

Ngày Hôm Qua
16-06-2010, 03:13 PM
I will kill you-my enemy

tawny
17-06-2010, 10:48 AM
So it's been three years already; I'm in awe at how time flies....
He bought me a cake this year, a vanilla cake with white whipped cream, leaves of dark chocolate, and a message: Love to be loved by you. He recorded himself lighting the whimsy candles planted on his room floor in a heart shape; it was just too darn cute.
It makes me realize that I've fallen hard.. not just for him, but also for each and every silly little thing that he has done for me.
He's such a charming young man who is... well... still a bit immature, yet I know for sure that he has a kind heart. I swear to stand by him, because I believe in what he can do. I dare not to say that I will end up marrying the guy, but I sure hope that I will.

17-6-2010

Luckyduck307
19-06-2010, 07:15 AM
I can not explain what is going on in my heart. I'm confused and a litter bit regretable. I'm scared when I think that I fall in love with hịm and I damn myself. Why I always love someone enven I know that he will never belongs to me. I'm stupid, right?
I remembered the time when just he and I go to school, each lessson only us study together. I remembered the time when he sat next to me when we talked to each other. Thats annoyed whenever I heard he and his girl friend are talking in the class. At that time I don't know how to do without smile with my self. TT_TT

mel3004
22-06-2010, 04:37 AM
"thinking of you",a song i like most,listen and tell me your feel about it !!
Thinking of you, I'm thinking of you
All I can do is just think about you
Whenever I'm blue, I'm thinking of you

No matter how I try
I don't find a reason why
Believe me, it's no lie
I always have you on my mind

No matter what I see
Guess where I wanna be?
Love is the answer I will find

Thinking of you

No matter where I go
This is the only show
I'd like to be your girl
Come on and take my heart

No matter where you are
Baby, I can't be far
'Cause I'll be with you all the time

Thinking of you
Think about you all the time

This feeling deep inside
When you're right by my side
I'll always be with you
Believe me, this is true

Whenever we're apart
You're deep with in my heart
'Cause you'll be with me all the time

No matter where I go
This is the only show
I'd like to be your boy
Come on and take my heart

No matter where you are
Baby, I can't be far
'Cause I'll be with you all the time

Thinking of you
Whenever I'm blue, I am thinking of you

kepno_th
24-06-2010, 01:53 AM
uhm.hay dạythank b nhiu nha!

:so_funny::so_funny::so_funny::so_funny:
uhm.hay dạythank b nhiu nha!

BiPooh
24-06-2010, 05:42 AM
hay đấy
sao bạn nghĩ sa đc cái này hay thế
giỏi thật

Lá Phong
24-06-2010, 10:58 PM
Damn!

Don't need to sever all Ml like that??!!!

PHONG.T
26-06-2010, 09:49 AM
.Special Entry to Remember For ever: Last day studying at night.

Contemplate so long And Keep all in mind. :)

†……¶—¶eo_ng0k_dn……†
27-06-2010, 04:13 AM
Thầy Anh V mềnh gợi ý đóa

Nothingisforever
29-06-2010, 08:15 PM
thật là hay hay hay..................

Lá Phong
30-06-2010, 12:59 PM
Tired!

Should adventure?? When it isn't a joke. -________-

Seem to don't like it. :so_funny: Oh, Must choose 1! -_____-

*vô_tình*
01-07-2010, 10:33 PM
It's Canada's Day today... and just like every other year, when the day faded into night... people get anxious as they wait for the fireworks to brighten up the darkness.
The weather tonight is wonderful... gentle enough to one's bareskin and every now and then, the wind would pick up and give people little shivers.
As fireworks paint the black sky with sparkling colours... a swift look around makes me realize one thing... I'm lonely today.

silver
02-07-2010, 11:04 PM
growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional XD

THIÊN TỬ
04-07-2010, 06:39 AM
it's July 4th everyone. Thanks America for bearing me all this year. Thanks for your gentleness. You have giving me hope to continue a bright future for myself and as well as my next generation (lol if I even have one) :D

I miss you mắm:huglove: have a great July fourth with your family and friends:huglove:

Lá Phong
11-07-2010, 01:38 AM
What should i call about that days? Thinked that would do all things like and want, if completed...

But, now... Completed, but...

What'll happen? Really bewildered. Sad. Really worry, though want to hope.

Gloomy. -_________________________-

Dislike this situation!

Luckyduck307
12-07-2010, 06:58 AM
What should I do now? You have stolen my heart, I suppose so. I miss you, your imagine appear in my mind every time. Thats it, I wil not have any chance to see you again, right?

infinite
23-07-2010, 02:35 AM
_I want to touch the sky

_Well, if you taller than me, that would be a start xD

_Hey, I've been growing since last 2 months, can you see it?

_Really, i thought u wear heels :D

_yea yea, so do you xP

_...I want to touch sky xP

_haizz, okay, next time when you come back, I'll let you do it

_Really, wow, you're so nice, thanks

_Yea yea, I what else can i choose?

_:P well, you can start counting number of zero in your bank account to pay for the damages xD

_Yea yea, exactly

_Anyway, promise? Or...

_Yea yea, i do xP. I should start counting money anyway =.="

I came back and you kept the promise. Thanks Leo, even touching the ceiling with starts hanging is not really real xP

KenX
03-08-2010, 08:04 PM
A victory in Igo yesterday still left echo until today :D

cactushb
04-08-2010, 08:05 AM
Ím tired about everything. Nobody can understand me. Love make to hurt for me

cactushb
05-08-2010, 07:27 AM
I want you to stay away from my heart.

KenX
05-08-2010, 01:34 PM
Girls should be happy because they may cry easily.

cactushb
06-08-2010, 11:36 PM
my heart is break when you became a bad boy. I can't to help and only cry very much for you. Do you understand? Oh no ! Can I do when you left my life?

silver
07-08-2010, 09:40 PM
cuz everyday lived and lived is a miracle.

P.Anh_Tan
13-08-2010, 03:46 AM
I love HL. More than what I thought.

Just want to say that. :)

Phi Phi Yên Vũ
19-08-2010, 10:03 PM
Smile. Back, and all dear. :)

KenX
21-08-2010, 01:07 AM
There must be something wrong inside me.

*vô_tình*
21-08-2010, 06:24 PM
Rejection is hard... ! I felt horrible afterwards, but I can't lead him on... please feel better! Please don't hate me!

hoahongxula
21-08-2010, 07:27 PM
nothing is impossible as long as I try my best, but why can't I get him out of my mind and get myself out of pain?

*vô_tình*
22-08-2010, 10:24 PM
Why?? Why are you so nice? You said you can't hate me... but at least leave me with my miserable self... don't try to make things better... things can not be better!

hoahongxula
23-08-2010, 08:29 AM
remember the eyes are in the front with a purpose, stop looking back Camie. What has gone has gone...

silver
23-08-2010, 02:17 PM
i used to think this world had way too many people, but why does losing one billionth of the deal still make it a tremendous loss?

vanthudz
23-08-2010, 07:02 PM
Kỹ năng quan trọng nhất của tiếng Anh là gì? Kỹ năng nào nên có để giao tiếp tốt. Rõ ràng số một đó là sự lưu loát và trôi chảy. Sự lưu loát là gì? Lưu loát là khả năng nói (và hiểu) tiếng Anh một cách nhanh chóng, dễ dàng mà không cần phải dịch ra ngôn ngữ mẹ đẻ. Lưu loát nghĩa là bạn có thể giao tiếp dễ dàng với một người thông thạo, họ dễ dàng hiểu ý bạn nói và bạn cũng dễ dàng hiểu họ. Chính xác là bạn nói và hiểu ngay tức thì.
Sự lưu loát là một đích đến quan trọng nhất, theo nghiên cứu chỉ có một cách duy nhất để trở nên lưu loát thông thạo. Bạn không giỏi tiếng Anh bằng cách độc sách, bởi việc đến các trung tâm Anh ngữ và học thuộc các cấu trúc ngữ pháp.
Nghe chính là chìa khóa của thành công.
Để trở nên thông thạo tiếng Anh bạn nên có nhiều sự nghe đi nghe lại, đó là cách huy nhất, bạn nên học với đôi tai, không học bằng mắt. Nghe như thế nào là tốt nhất? Nghe những gì có thể hiểu được và nghe lại nhiều lần. Cả 2 đều quan trọng: phải hiểu những gì mình nghe được và nghe đi nghe lại. Nếu bạn không hiểu những điều bạn nghe hoàn toàn vô nghĩa, điều đó giải thích tại sao nghe tiếng Anh trên TV không giúp nhiều cho bạn, đa phần là bạn không hiểu hết câu chuyện, nó quá khó và quá nhanh. Điều đó thật sự đúng chứ? Nếu bạn không hiểu khả năng tiếng Anh của bạn không được cải thiện, vì thế những tư liệu luyện nghe phải dễ, do đó bạn nên nghe từ những bài dễ. Đa phần những sinh viên thường chọn nghe những bài phức tạp và khó cho nên việc học của họ rất chậm. Chọn nghe những bài dễ bạn sẽ nói nhanh hơn.
Hiểu không chưa đủ, đó mới chỉ là 1/2 của phương pháp, phần còn lại là phải nghe đi nghe lại. Nếu bạn nghe 1 từ mới chỉ có 1 lần, bạn sẽ sớm quên nó, bạn nghe 5 lần bạn vẫn có thể quên, vậy bao nhiêu lần là cần thiết? Nhiều người nghĩ rằng nghe khoảng 30 lần sẽ nhớ mãi mãi nhưng thật ra bạn phải nghe nó từ 50-100 lần!
Chính vì điều này tôi đã bảo sinh viên của mình hãy nghe các bài học nhiều lần và nghe mỗi ngày, tôi khuyến cáo họ nên nghe 30 lần trở nên cho mỗi bài (có thể là 4 lần/ ngày cho 1 tuần)
- Nên nghe tỉ mỉ: Nghe những từ có liên quan trong cùng một chủ đề sẽ tốt hơn nghe nhiều điều khác nhau của nhiều chủ đề.
- Chia việc nghe ra làm nhiều lần trong ngày: lắng nghe 2 giờ không nghỉ hoặc chia ra nhiều lần trong ngày, việc nào tốt hơn? Bằng cách chia ra làm nhiều lần bạn sẽ nhớ nhiều từ hơn và học nhanh hơn, tốt nhất là nghe 30 phút buổi sáng, 30 phút lúc nghỉ trưa, 30 phút trước khi về và 30 phút trước khi ngủ... đây cũng là thời gian biểu tôi khuyến cáo cho sinh viên của tôi.
- Sử dụng iPod hay máy nghe nhạc cũng là một giải pháp hay vì bạn có thể học bất cứ lúc nào, bất cứ nơi đâu.
Xem cách học và download bài học tại: http://www.anhngutuhoc.com

Qua_Tao
24-08-2010, 01:38 AM
:bicycle:
Địa chỉ luyện thi TOEIC chất lượng với giá ưu đãi nè các ban. Mình mới tìm hiểu đươc. Các bạn vào xem thử nhé ^^
http://apple.edu.vn/
http://hn.************/giao-duc-du-hoc/qua-tao-ha-noi-c216a319419.html

cactushb
26-08-2010, 10:56 PM
yesterday, I met you again. I used to miss you very much but everything must have changed. Love for you not enough to fall my heart . I saw your smile enough to know you happy. I thinking you like " a brother" , " a friend". Although I sometime ask myself I really have forgotten you

Phi Phi Yên Vũ
28-08-2010, 12:23 AM
Last hours in Home. Do all things that i like. HL! love all things there.
Tomorrow moving to hn. Realy don't like it!

muabui511
30-08-2010, 03:07 PM
she cried a lot for all mistakes she did. Now she has no way back... As an old habit ,she did really wanna call him to get some precious advices but she definitely knew she coundn't do that. Nothing she can do now but waiting for a miracle....needs s/o who can tell her everything gonna be ok soon ......

Phi Phi Yên Vũ
04-09-2010, 01:44 PM
Go to bed, very late now. :)

hoahongxula
04-09-2010, 01:57 PM
feeling like a roller coaster :(

Ngày Hôm Qua
04-09-2010, 05:47 PM
Finally, I find a way to go.

KenX
07-09-2010, 05:38 AM
Really tired.. but I must be the last person who take resting.. keeping my foothold.

*vô_tình*
07-09-2010, 03:13 PM
last day as a free woman... must hit the books tomorrow...!

Uờ
17-09-2010, 11:20 PM
Everybody is getting sick. Especially, it is the second time for me this year (great huh?). Doesn't feel like myself lately due to the stress from inside and out. All the c**p from the promotion, God knows what's gonna happen if i say "Yes" ...Argh, don't know what to do ...What to Do?!

Having a headache

http://blog.thirdeyehealth.com/images/headache-relief-4.jpg

silver
19-09-2010, 08:06 AM
finally i find something similar between the 2 of us..

you are someone that works hard and i am the one who hardly works :so_funny:

Sóc Iu
21-09-2010, 01:15 AM
...got an eyeful of "who http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/29.gif know http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/21.gif what http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/9.gif"

Sóc Iu
24-09-2010, 08:24 PM
:so_funny:

I was once like that

...so much for a trouble maker = ) )

cactushb
28-09-2010, 08:15 AM
now, I'm thinking of you. I don't know why a reason youi left. You make me cry very much because of you. I ' m sad but i can't stand by you as before.
Now , Do you happy or alone?

Ngày Hôm Qua
01-10-2010, 08:04 AM
i let you know it doen't matter how much you try, you will never beat me because Ím superiopr and you are inferior

hoahongxanh762
10-10-2010, 01:00 AM
For me, English is not easy but I like it. I hope in a future I learn E. better.

What a silly dream. I will try my best but I don't know what I can't do.

Now writing this I know it's not spelled correctly or not. So, What happen in my future?

I don't know.....but I will always smile to continue.

Best wishing
Ngoc Ha:tim:

likealegend91091
26-10-2010, 06:27 AM
Long time no see diary ^^. It has been two months since I opened "a new page" in my life. Everything is totally different but I am getting used to it. No matter how many obstacles I will face, I believe myself. Just like a girl from 1 year ago with quote: everything will be ok, just try my best, she finally got the goal. Right now, the girl is coming back. TRY MY BEST!
p.s: really want to:
get 5 for every assignments, reports, exam
read all the books borrowed from the library
write a very nice, meaningful and impressive story ^^

KenX
26-10-2010, 09:40 AM
:box:Try your best, baby :box: :D

Bad
27-10-2010, 01:43 AM
Your cries, your pain - makes my chest burned.
If i can done better than that, i would bring you joys and happiness instead of nightmare.

gemmy
28-10-2010, 10:31 AM
3 hours later, you will go to a new country....miss you
but you don't talk with me, you have many many things to do. And may be I disturb you.
I cánt understand my feeling...and u....may be...it's very nil............haiz

hoahongxula
28-10-2010, 12:09 PM
chilling at Starbucks having some chocolate cookies and Passion Tea Lemonade. Why do life has to be so complicated? Miss ya hun. See you in 44hrs.

ngocquynh520
28-10-2010, 06:18 PM
Don't blame yourself !! You did the best you could. I really feel happy !! When you are painful, I'm also painful. I want to see you are happy everyday.

Luckyduck307
28-10-2010, 09:10 PM
Just 1 thing I want to know that is how exactly you think about me? Am I mean anything to you? I waste lot of time try to find out about that? What is the truth? Sometimes Im confused by the way you treat me, sweet enough to let me feel that you care about me,you understand about me but sometimes you let me down and I find myself in difficult I try to escape in the matrix of misunderstanding when I told you I have nothing to say. And you told me that just my perception not your? You confuse me now, is this just a kind of joke or not? Is that true that you don’t like me. I want you hold my hands, I want to receive the warm from you I want you hug me but can’t I?

KenX
06-11-2010, 12:54 PM
I hate complicated relationships, dismiss!

likealegend91091
06-11-2010, 01:20 PM
feel like don't wanna do anything except being a farmer on fb. So lazyyyyyyyyyy! I hate myself ><
@Mr.Ken: calm down, my most handsome brother in HHT :))

KenX
07-11-2010, 11:25 AM
I calmed down again :D Hehe, thank you dear sis :D How are you?

AyE
09-11-2010, 12:46 AM
You're already different when you don't belong there... trying so hard to fit in is only going to make yourself look like a fool.

A kissing A-dollar sign-dollar sign fool :bto:

Pardon my language :blushing:

letue
11-11-2010, 10:09 AM
iya....get back to the battle field
Dont know whatz wrong with me lately....
I just want to kill the time....aim to keeep myself busy
left all the works behind
Instead of heading toward to the top...
I keeep making too many stop
:lol:

KenX
14-11-2010, 03:46 PM
Farewell, Xu!

infinite
14-11-2010, 05:18 PM
just done the 3 hours exam T^T...Haizz 2 more to go >"<

BoyVn
14-11-2010, 08:31 PM
I hate love, the horrible illness which can be compared with cancer.

Uờ
15-11-2010, 08:57 AM
What is wrong with me? ...can't even stand still on my feet

baby_kky305
15-11-2010, 06:24 PM
Drink a cafe cup and listen a Vietnamese's song , help me relax my head. I love my life even has sad or happy :)

AyE
18-11-2010, 07:37 PM
I misread the title, so it turns out to be a totally different meaning :so_funny:

pe'_panda_iu
19-11-2010, 05:22 AM
help me..pls
i dont know what i thinking

AyE
20-11-2010, 04:00 PM
I'm exhausted, 8 and a half is a long day ...:mecry:

hoahongxula
21-11-2010, 12:06 AM
love the way you are... too good to be true... I'm still dreaming right???

m1zz.n4ughty
21-11-2010, 07:06 AM
off school for a week..hope my workplacement turn out good :sr:

AyE
22-11-2010, 07:12 PM
I didn't win the TV :cry:

AyE
23-11-2010, 08:27 PM
Thank God that I didn't call and ...blah blah blah about the sweater today :rain:

letue
23-11-2010, 09:29 PM
What a day!!! :sr:
He called me in and then lèft for party...
it is kinda busy anyway....
No time to eat and have nothing to eat :sr:
soy milk keeps me alive

m1zz.n4ughty
23-11-2010, 11:18 PM
I'm so tired....:cry:

BoyVn
23-11-2010, 11:44 PM
Ím good at driving people around. I feel so difficult to love ỏ be loved by someone. Maybe, being solitude for many years makes me a weird person.

AyE
24-11-2010, 07:43 PM
Sleep enough does help to relax your mind :D

letue
02-12-2010, 11:43 AM
Dream is over !!!
Such a lazy boii...i slept 11h :))
I have wasted all of my time, chances, money and......5 years of my life:|
whoever that nêed to walk away just go ahead and do it :)
I have burnt enough time to be okie.....Laaaaa
Wasted enough money to be broken....
Thx for everything
Im still here....
forcing myself to be tough....but i aint that tough
Bơi..............

AyE
03-12-2010, 07:37 PM
It took me forever to login here and then type a whole bunch of words on the cell, before i find out that the Gởi Trả Lời button doesn't work :hoamat:

likealegend91091
05-12-2010, 03:49 PM
it's really hard to satisfy everyone ( include myself). Don't know what's wrong with me or what's wrong with THEM. Just wanna say: hey guys, we are not living in the our own place. Why don't we try to integrate with others? They are definitely the HOST. Don't you think that doing together, working together, studying together in a group like that is really nonsense for improvement? it's highly appreciated when living together, sharing feelings but things which are happening are TOO MUCH (at least for me). I like you, wanna be your friend but i prefer my future, my career, my target especially when I come to THEIR "HOUSE". All things I've been doing is try to keep in neutral. Don't wanna be in any invisible group ( ridiculous group). I don't know, don't wanna know, don't wanna care what you guys think about me. Really! You can say something bad behind my back, you can look at me like the way you want, but you will never stop me being myself. Maybe I'm so sensitive. These stuff distracts me from studying. Let refresh myself. TRY TO BE A NEW, POSITIVE, SOCIABLE PERSON!

Sóc Iu
07-12-2010, 04:25 PM
I'm so sleepy still, but the phone is running out of battery :cry: and I'm hungry, too :mecry: this sucks :cry:

pe'_panda_iu
09-12-2010, 12:11 PM
i cant sleep :khocnhe:

hoahongxula
09-12-2010, 09:40 PM
couple more days... oh wow............

Bad
10-12-2010, 01:27 AM
Happy Birthday my wife - my love - my soul - my all... [sigh]

letue
13-12-2010, 12:43 PM
That is not real and that will never be real....

_thachthao_
13-12-2010, 01:52 PM
today is not good
i 'm very tired and disapointed about myself

Sóc Iu
17-12-2010, 06:41 PM
Found out what i wanted to know, it feels so gooood :so_funny:

ThienThienAnh
26-12-2010, 03:10 AM
Until now haven't learned anything! :so_funny: But no broblem, though have watched manything with br. :timup: Don't know how 'll exam? :so_funny:

PS: they lv really?

letue
28-12-2010, 02:32 AM
Thats a habit....always keep my eyes on the phone and wait for something
I thought I could make it
I thought everything was real...

♥ღ.:*b3'*:.ღ♥
02-01-2011, 11:50 PM
You walked into my life like a wind. U said that Though I was older than you 1 year but you won't call me sis.
...Day by day, I feel The way you treat me, look at me are more different.
I wonder if you're kidding me. Cuz I really like you, honestly. But I know that how you can fall in love with a girl like me, right? ^_^.

Right now, it's a really hard time for me cuz we're apart. I miss every moment we shared. I know you're so busy working, so I don't want to make you feel annoyed eventhough I really wanna talk with you. I always keep my eyes on the phone to make sure that I won't miss any call or messsage from you, but....nothing happens. I'm still wait.....

I know I'm nothing but....I really miss you :)

Take care. Don't work too much, cuz you'll have an exam on this 5th. Moreover, you'll back to NT on this 17th, so plz don't get sick.

tttk_65
08-01-2011, 10:53 PM
I spent 4 days in HCMC & just back home last night. Wed & Thurs were normal, but in Fri, it was a really good day for me ^_^, 'cause I met you ^_^.

I was at school to do something and you were working. I didn't think that we'll meet, 'cause I thought you hate me owing to my messsages. My sister said "If a boy like a girl, he will find the way to talk or meet her", but for you, i don't see anything like that. So when I read your message, I really surprised and happy. You asked me If I want some swetties, I replied "Yes". You said "I just have done my job, tell me where you are". At the time I saw you, don't you know How do I feel? - really happy.

Then, You and I went to Tao Dan park to talk. You used to tell me that "Nowaday, parks became the places of couples". Now look where we are? - I thought. You gived me a hearted-candy. We were together in 2 hours, we didn't talk too much because we r still shy. I knew you were looking at me in a long time, so I turned away, 'cause my face was blusher ^^.

On 14th Feb, we'll meet again ^^.

hoahongxanh762
09-01-2011, 05:21 AM
A long times to go back here : )
It is very bad to run around the life but I used to do like that everyday. Very very tired...........

tttk_65
17-01-2011, 12:43 AM
more than 2 hours to dothis job.....Sigh~~~~~.

hoahongxanh762
20-01-2011, 10:27 AM
Don't talk to me with the second conditional sentences...

ThienThienAnh
20-01-2011, 02:07 PM
7 hour on the car.

Come home. Go to bed late. This is also happy. :)

[s]weet [t]eeth
21-01-2011, 08:56 PM
Suddenly I don't want to go on :khocnhe:

Bad
22-01-2011, 04:33 AM
Some people thought they are smart enough to misunderstood what we just talking about. But when we laugh at their face so hard they pretend they too cool to admit what they just saw, or heard. Cause they're idiot and uncanny.

Words - is the most powerful weapon of life, how can I get rid of it. There is No Way...

hoahongxula
22-01-2011, 11:31 AM
I just wanna yell to the world I am loved. I miss you so much baby, hope we can see each other again soon

Time to study study study, gosh I hate imsomnia, kept me up til 7am, got only 3hrs of sleep, aaaggrrrrr how can I concentrate today

ThienThienAnh
22-01-2011, 03:09 PM
Watch Ksub, don't understand anything. :so_funny: But like Minho handsome and khunvich than that cp.

[s]weet [t]eeth
23-01-2011, 01:42 AM
Don't see me !!!..I want to cry...

ThienThienAnh
23-01-2011, 11:59 PM
Suddenly want to write in blogspot, may be cause no one knows. And free to be me. :")

ThienThienAnh
24-01-2011, 02:21 PM
Now know what things must be learned. Omo. :rain:

[s]weet [t]eeth
24-01-2011, 09:30 PM
Who are you? Why do you appear in my life...This is cause I hate my life..:khocnhe:

ThienThienAnh
24-01-2011, 11:48 PM
Have seen the new school, bigger but not more beatiful. Bigger but don't have any mind. :)

Break
25-01-2011, 09:22 PM
long day...
long time...
long...
go on or not?
get it...
think so much...
sometimes scare...
sometimes cry...
sometimes feel good...
decided to go on :sr:

ThienThienAnh
28-01-2011, 03:17 PM
After watch a lot of things, find that.. 'll must do more things for br.

Uờ
02-02-2011, 11:28 PM
It's New Year Eve, to rethink of my last year and how i've gotton so far made me wanna cry so so so bad :|

Uờ
07-02-2011, 09:31 PM
I'm cheating ...Love :timup:
p/s: ...cheat to get to Love more :so_funny:

le.thai.son.cvp
09-02-2011, 10:12 PM
I am online in the Informatic lesson :p
Newbie but feel like the forum more than eva :p

ThienThienAnh
11-02-2011, 03:43 AM
Watch Ksub. :so_funny: Don't understand anything. :so_funny:

le.thai.son.cvp
15-02-2011, 11:30 AM
Such a tired day. I just wanna sleep, how can I survive with 3 or 4 hours of sleeping per day? I am tired. Rite now i am so disoriented.

hoahongxula
17-02-2011, 08:28 PM
studying for the freaking test... can't absorb anything in... everything is spinning out of control... I'm hating everything in my life except my greatest mom...

le.thai.son.cvp
18-02-2011, 03:43 AM
I am sorry I can't be perfect. U know wat? When I am trying to be perfect, i even prove more that i am not perfect. So if u cannot put up wiv me anymore, i let you go as just the way I am.

AyE
28-02-2011, 03:21 AM
Man, i can be really brutal when i'm mad :") but ...i'll let someone else do the dirty work for me =))

hoahongxanh762
16-03-2011, 07:28 AM
Don't know everything...
Forever...!

pham ngoc bich
26-03-2011, 09:55 AM
How to be confident? I feel I'm not as good and talent as my little brother, in almost fields. I always try my best but the result isn't like expected. I hope someone can give me some advise. thank you

Luckyduck307
27-03-2011, 07:47 PM
Just wondering about is that true that am I ready now? Just because when a door closes, everything is hopeless. I know that is stupid if I keep remain and waiting for somethings impossible might happen. But can I move to another door is opening for me. If I so, is this feel is love or not. I don't know, to be honest.

hoahongxula
28-03-2011, 07:43 PM
will it ever be the same again?

Chi Lan
06-04-2011, 08:00 AM
Long time no log in this ID, feeling funny that I have almost forgotten some functions of this 4rum. :rain: (<--- wondering if this icon still works)

KenX
07-04-2011, 02:11 AM
Student life seems hard? Kimmie? :cr:

hoahongxula
07-04-2011, 08:48 PM
long night in the library, wish I have the fast-reading super power :(

Bad
07-04-2011, 09:06 PM
I miss the nick [Deleted]... so much memories...

Chi Lan
08-04-2011, 11:11 AM
Student life seems hard? Kimmie? :cr:

Nah I'm not that hard working. Have been to a painful year (with a bunch of diseases and sorrows from my family) :rain: but things are getting better I guess.

Where are you now? Still in Vietnam or what. (btw don't bother answering cause it may take me another 6 months to log in this ID again :rain:

KenX
08-04-2011, 11:26 AM
So every bad thing has passed, ek :D God blesses you, I'm still in Hanoi of course :D

Uờ
12-04-2011, 07:41 PM
On April 15th 2011, Let us unite in protest of escalating fuel prices. Lets stand together for one day and show the world we are tired of being gouged at the pumps.

If you agree (which I can't see why you wouldn't) resend this to all your contact list. With it saying, "Don't pump gas on April 15th"

Got dis message on da facebook :sr: ...find it hilarious, but wondering if i wanna join their "strike" :haha:

p/s: ...but mah gas iz running low though :rain:

hoahongxula
12-04-2011, 09:23 PM
will this topic be unsticked too? will it be forever forgotten?

Chi Lan
13-04-2011, 01:10 AM
will this topic be unsticked too? will it be forever forgotten?

Nah it shouldn't be :(.

Even if it is unpinned we can still make it appear like a pinned one by writing more often :(. Things are getting worse here.

KenX
13-04-2011, 07:53 PM
I love this topic. The first time when I came to this room, it had been pinned, and it will stay the same as long as I am here :sr:

hoahongxula
13-04-2011, 08:07 PM
yay for u mr. Ken and Chi Lan it wouldn't be the same if this topic is no longer pinned

Chi Lan
14-04-2011, 01:08 AM
Yep let's wait and see if he unpins this diary after checking every pinned topic :sick:

Getting sick of such helpless but bossy people.

Bad
14-04-2011, 02:11 AM
April 14 - Actually April 13... Unforgettable day!!!
I hate myself than anything else!
Tears - Please Stop.......

Veronica Nguyên
14-04-2011, 02:36 AM
Playing Angry Birds :sr:. This game is so funny and very very smart :rain:. Im going to crazy, why cant pass to 3-6 stage :rain:

http://www.vohinh.com/www_HoaHocTro_com/files/46/BTV/angrybirds.png

"bien" is avaiable, I am invisible. It all ended.

le.thai.son.cvp
14-04-2011, 05:44 AM
Just so tired and sleepy.
U guys r so bad for treating me like that, I deserve much better.

Chi Lan
14-04-2011, 06:21 AM
in class now and cant type vnmese so gotta write something here:
STOP BEING SO RETARDED UR SON OF THE *****.I GIVE A SH*T TO YOU AND YOUR WHORE.F*CK OFF

hoahongxula
14-04-2011, 11:00 AM
in class now and cant type vnmese so gotta write something here:
STOP BEING SO RETARDED UR SON OF THE *****.I GIVE A SH*T TO YOU AND YOUR WHORE.F*CK OFF

haha best comment ever CL

*stupid motherf*cker!

Veronica Nguyên
14-04-2011, 12:02 PM
Changed something and lost.

ThienThienAnh
15-04-2011, 03:02 PM
Indifferent?
.................................................. .

Chi Lan
15-04-2011, 11:33 PM
Haaa, tons of assignments are dropped on my head :rain:

Bell
16-04-2011, 01:28 AM
I'm soooooooooooooo tired, but I can't fall asleep :khocnhe: Should I take NyQuil again?!? Or should I force myself to get up and look for other meds, like...Tylenol Cold? Hmm...liquid med or pills? @-@

I hate being sick! >____________<

Linh Hồn Chết
16-04-2011, 02:08 AM
such a failure :laugh1:

KenX
17-04-2011, 09:16 AM
Open heart a minute, sustain hurt a night.

KenX
22-04-2011, 11:54 AM
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Early to bed, early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hoahongxula
22-04-2011, 11:57 AM
in pain... I thought I already forgot u... reality check... I can't take this pain... It's too much... I wish I didn't talk to your sister...

ThienThienAnh
30-04-2011, 01:54 PM
Go to bed. Sleepy. Change prf in tw so tired. -_____-

Tomorrow morning is new day. :")

Elsie
03-05-2011, 08:05 PM
Dont let me go, dont turn away... :)

Xích Vân
04-05-2011, 05:31 AM
My heart has already slept for so long. Don't turn it upside down, plz!

AyE
05-05-2011, 12:17 AM
Had a great time tonight ...i almost forgot how it feels to hang out with mah two SiS ^^

bo_sua_con
05-05-2011, 03:45 AM
that's bullshit i caught the cold agian
dont fricking no why?
many times in this year
could it be a worst year than ever for me?

badboy.holic9x
05-05-2011, 03:00 PM
Gosh i love him!
Gosh i hate him!
Dont look at me like u r looking at a crazy girl cuz love n hate r 2 different things :)
I m a badboy holic <3 :)
I addict bad boys :)
But i dont wanna b deceited :) ?!

Pendulum
05-05-2011, 11:11 PM
i'm waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and waiting..... :)

bo_sua_con
09-05-2011, 06:27 AM
jeeezzzzzz im counting to remember my happiest monet of my life has been 1 week from now.

bo_sua_con
18-05-2011, 05:22 AM
i m freaked out ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
dont no what to do im in the middle of the road
dont no carry on for something that i dont no what ít is
or return to the thing i have known but have to buid it up from beginning
because when i left i destroyed it
can any body help me out?
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Emmerald
21-05-2011, 10:51 PM
i won't leave you. So please, don't leave me :)

Ngọn Hải Đăng
22-05-2011, 01:12 AM
So many things to miss...

Do you remember... we used to....

AzureAngel
23-05-2011, 06:29 PM
Dear my friend,

I don't understand why there's still an existing you,

You are dull, a little bit ridiculous, and so easy-to-know,

But, you know, that's why people like you, love you, and want you to be friend,

Thanks for being my friend,

Azure

Uờ
26-05-2011, 04:52 PM
If u dun want me 2 have anything 2 do with it, then stop being a News Reporter everytime u c me :rain:

Oxford Yêu Thương
03-06-2011, 04:04 AM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc415/LovelyOxford/Bullshjt/WTF.png

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc415/LovelyOxford/Bullshjt/WTF2.png

WTF goin on? shjt like dat lolz

Oxford Yêu Thương
03-06-2011, 04:19 AM
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc415/LovelyOxford/sweetie.jpg

yerr dear, ima being on da left lolz...
how r u being now :(