PDA

Xem đầy đủ chức năng : Let's take a look!

^_^wat the pee^_^
11-09-2008, 07:31 PM
what do u guys think about clay, seeds, and film?

well....they're just common materials in life....

hmmm.....yes, u're right but perhaps, they're even more than that.....

the first came up to my mind when my teacher was analyzing about the chemical and physical properties of these 3 symbols was like she was talking about "us".

Clay: u can mold it the way u want, u can fix it anytime, we can create sth beautiful or ugly from clay...but we need sb's vision. and if sb has taken ceramic, would know that if u dont center the clay, it wont turn out... and it would get harder when it dried.

Seeds: require care, need a nice place and enough light to growth up, would die with neglect, growth better if be surrounded, and it also needs roots...

Film: capture priceless movements, need to be focus, turn out in dark, and it would come out the way u captured it, it's permanent....

Dont u think the properties of these symbols r familiar with us? it sounds like our habits, personalities, our potentials, doesnt it? we need time to discovery ourselves...like if we dont shape our habits, correct the mistakes, just leave the way it s, wat would happen? would it get dry like clay? yes, i would and it would be permanent...u can never ever has a chance to change it...

jainie
18-09-2008, 03:10 AM
I needed a dictionary to read it!
It's a very good essay, but I think that we are a bit different from these symbols. When clay become dry, we can do nothing to chance its shape. When a film is captured, it can not come another way.
Though, WE can regret and repair our errors, WE can change myself within ours friend's help. WE just like trees (them used to be seeds), WE can change my way follow the sunshine!
Thanks , you have given me a leson about the life!