PDA

Xem đầy đủ chức năng : happy valentine to everybody

jinny_mimi
14-02-2008, 03:04 PM
happyvalentine.................................... ..:huglove:
do you have anything to share with us in your valentine's day?
i have a very interesting dinner with my friends, we are all still single. thats all :D. so, hơ about you guys?:D

~Lolita~
14-02-2008, 09:11 PM
No carnations for me:icry: Actually it wasn't half bad though, I went shopping and just chilling out with my friends:anhPha: :anhPha:

Babo Oppa
14-02-2008, 10:52 PM
:meo: // omg // i actually gonna stay home today // :meo: // so sad // :meo: // oh well // anyways // happy valentine's day to everyone // :hun: //

Shakira-hippy
15-02-2008, 06:18 AM
Alone Valentine but...still... be happy....:D

silver
15-02-2008, 01:15 PM
It's the Singles Awareness Day...

Pathetic..!!

Daisuke Niwa
15-02-2008, 04:34 PM
Nothing to do!:meo: Just study:khocnhe:

jinny_mimi
18-02-2008, 12:34 AM
hi alllllllllllllllll.....these days i am too busy to comeback ...,
lolita: i think shopping is the most wonderful thing, right?:D
may: :huglove: <<<< hope that next tet hliday will be better for u girl :D
sakira: so, you have not had a bf?:D
siler: i think you must be very sad but forget it, there are many things worthier to do than sit alone and sad :D. cheer:D
dai: ahah, poor you are i am really sorry to hear that, but you did not really go anywhere?<<<<but cheer when i come to SG we will go together, agree? :D

.:*~Tawny~*:.
18-02-2008, 04:48 PM
my valentine????
-cursed ( it has always been this way : without my bf by my side, or without a bf)
-lonely
-cold
-hateful ( any couple walked by me, i wished they would trip, fall & die:so_funny: )
-hard ( had to watching people receiving flowers, stuffed animals, candies from their boo ; i was so close to crying:so_funny:.....nawttt)

PAINFUL DAY; but i survived :so_funny:

Daisuke Niwa
18-02-2008, 10:52 PM
@ss:I don't know!But I'll very happy to see you!:huglove:

~Lolita~
19-02-2008, 11:18 AM
my valentine????
-cursed ( it has always been this way : without my bf by my side, or without a bf)
-lonely
-cold
-hateful ( any couple walked by me, i wished they would trip, fall & die:so_funny: )
-hard ( had to watching people receiving flowers, stuffed animals, candies from their boo ; i was so close to crying:so_funny:.....nawttt)

PAINFUL DAY; but i survived :so_funny:

You're scared me :so_funny: :so_funny: :so_funny:

.:*~Tawny~*:.
19-02-2008, 06:46 PM
You're scared me :so_funny: :so_funny: :so_funny:
thanks...:thatall:...

~Lolita~
20-02-2008, 12:38 PM
thanks...:thatall:...

You said you wished that any couple walked by you would trip and die :so_funny: :so_funny: So if I have had a bf, and if i walked by you on V-Day you would've wished me to trip and die too:timvo: :so_funny:

lu_hehe
29-06-2009, 08:34 PM
just another day like its 364 siblings (or, 365, in a leap yr). Feelings? Bored as always.