PDA

Xem đầy đủ chức năng : Random Quotes

PandaBear
05-11-2007, 07:33 PM
Don't forget to always have humor in your life, for humor is the greatest medicine of the heart.

::::::::::::

Dreams and wishes are good ways to leave reality behind.

You only live once, but if you live it right, once is enough.

The choices you make today, affect the outcome of tomorrow. Choose carefully, as you can never go back to yesterday.

If every word I said would make you smile, then I would talk forever.

In this world of black and white.. you are my colored picture.

When I saw you, I was afriad to talk to you. Now that I've talked to you, I'm afraid to kiss you. Now that I've kissed you, I'm afraid to love you. And now that I love you, I'm afraid to lose you.

Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truely.. and forgive quickly.

When we were together you said you'd die for me.. now that we're apart, I think its time you kept that promise.

What do you do when the only one who can dry your tears is the one that made you cry?

Love can sometimes be magic, but magic can sometimes just be an illusion.

Don't ever give up, if you still want to try. Don't wipe your eyes if you still want to cry. Don't stop asking questions, if you still want to know. Don't say you don't love him, if you can't let him go.

You said you didn't want to see me get hurt, so does that mean you closed your eyes when I cried?

^_^wat the pee^_^
05-11-2007, 08:54 PM
they're interesting. i have some too...
" A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous">>>love this one...so true
"Laugh at urself before anyone else can"
"Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what u want is s.o who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down">>>so deep..makes me think about relationship
"Life isnt about waiting for storm to pass, but it's about learning how to dance in the rain"

PandaBear
05-11-2007, 08:59 PM
thanks for sharing ^_^ i like the 1st one 2, luv the definition, its so cute haha :flower:.... and also the last one :D

loveall
10-11-2007, 11:09 PM
thank you, thank you =))=))

Chi Lan
17-11-2007, 11:14 AM
Don't ever give up, if you still want to try. Don't wipe your eyes if you still want to cry. Don't stop asking questions, if you still want to know. Don't say you don't love him, if you can't let him go.

Love this. Thanks 4 sharing, I wish you enough.^^

TLH
17-11-2007, 02:09 PM
When we were together you said you'd die for me.. now that we're apart, I think its time you kept that promise.

Tớ thích câu này nhất :so_funny:

.¥... Tarus ...¥.
17-11-2007, 10:50 PM
You said you didn't want to see me get hurt, so does that mean you closed your eyes when I cried.

Những lời chân thật :rain:

chep.chep.
27-11-2007, 09:54 PM
thanks you
they are interesting

KT-Khói Thuốc
30-11-2007, 09:36 PM
Love can sometimes be magic, but magic can sometimes just be an illusion.

>> great ! wá hay luôn

tieuthu_vuitinh747
01-12-2007, 02:03 AM
em ngu ngu..........................nên ko bít..........................:vui::vui: