PDA

Xem đầy đủ chức năng : how sad?

aNita_KAt
22-04-2007, 01:13 PM
I saw him today, he was wearing that favorite shirt that I like. He kept playing with his psp, seemed like there was something on his mind. I look at him, trying to figure it out. It almost seemed like he was out of it, as if I wasn't the one sitting across from him. He looks at me, I catch his stare, I look at him, he catches my stare. It was an awkawrd place to be for the both of us. We both get up, and walk to the door, standing next to each other without a word. But standing next to him had me thinking of him, thinking about what if, what if I didn't want to leave, what if I was standing is where i was suppose to be. It felt like as if time flew by, beacuse as soon as I got to see him, he was soon to be out of my life. Life stops, and we both get out. Without a word we turned and walked our seperate ways, on the back of our minds we knew it was goodbye. But with a smile on, and no reason for that smile, we continue going our own way. It wasn't a life changing moment, but it does leave me guessing how life could of been, if instead of saing goodbye, we would have a chance to say hello. I stop to think
. . .
If only that bus ride was just a little bit longer...

*vô tình*
22-04-2007, 01:21 PM
woa... viết hay lắm...
nghĩ... cái gì đến từ trái tim thì cũng là đẹp nhức bạn ha...
dun really know what to say, dun quite understand what was going on... so... hope u're happy!!

cuccungcuabame
22-04-2007, 04:42 PM
.......I hope so u'r happy again.......And u'r going to happy like Me.......:lol:

4+3=84
22-04-2007, 04:53 PM
^_^ spam chơi lols :D

Mít Ướt
22-04-2007, 05:10 PM
Hope u will be happy after all...............life changes every second...........we need to catch up :D:

conbe_colorado
22-04-2007, 06:48 PM
if that not end how can a new life come.

aNita_KAt
23-04-2007, 04:01 PM
thank you all , i think someday i will find new love, and you guy too.

nancy015
23-04-2007, 07:16 PM
hopefully u r always happy in love........................:D

yeutham_kyo88
24-04-2007, 05:55 AM
Humm...mm , a sad love story last but a new love 's coming ,though.Cheer up!