PDA

Xem đầy đủ chức năng : Hinah

Lục Chấn Hoa
29-05-2005, 04:27 PM
....Project CompleteD
....activation complete
....A beautiful creature wake up in the eyes of its "parents" , it's is not a human, more like a doll, beautiful, flawless but lifeless. A pretty face, the kind of face that if you put on a man, it's a man with charm and manliness, if you put a wig on it, it's a woman with elegance and may take away your soul. That's HINAH which stands for Highly advance Nano-technology human. So it is human afterall, but with a nanobot input within the cells...But its ability is limited only by transformation of humanoid shape, it cannot transform into whatever it likes, quite reasonable, if not, we may not know if it transform into a dinosaur or an UFO and destroy ourself...
7 years later, after my resignation in HINAH project, I has been lived quite a life. Days by days, I do fishing and gardening, leaving my past behind along with my only "kid". Now, with me, each day past by without worry, I come home, even if nobody is there, I can still call some girls hot and sweet to spend the night, it's lonely in a villa like this, even for someone who has always been alone like me.
Tonight is like every other night, I called my favourite number, and now smoking while waiting for my guest. That bastard at the house promime me today I will have "special sushi" as a gift for a "potential customer". I am taking a bath while waiting for her. Look at me, now I am old even though I am only 27, with whiskers and my eyes look fiercer. No wonder I am still not marriaged ...who would like a freak like me, they only like my money.
Dinggg dooonnggg... The bell rings unrestly...she is quite short-temper hah !! looks fun.
I open the door, invite the girl, she walks in, "an amateur"-I whisper with myself-"she shall be tought well tonight..hehe". I give her a brandy, but she just sit tight, not even touch the glass. I start estimating my "good". She is quite good-looking, tall, long legs, long hair, breast size is about D-cup, just my type. Her face is cold, no expression at all, but I am sure that she will be horny and scream all over the bed, every whore is like that. I ask politely:
-"How old are you, lady ? "
- You really know how to joke, aren't you ? why don't you drink ?
- I don't like
- Now you will go take a bath while I go take some more wine, I don't like dirty girls, got it ?
Actually, I didn't intend to get any wine, I just need some time to take the medicine before "battle". And I want when I come back, she would be Sweet-and-sour ready on the bed, I don't like waiting very much.
- Laaaaddyyy, are you finish now ? I will be cooommmee innnnn!!!
I don't have the habit to wait, so before I finish my words, I open the door. She isn't here, neither the shower. Where is she ? SHIIIITTT...I run strait into the basement, this was secretly built even before I work for the goverment..
- "Alert activation level 3, red level, intruder in the lab"-I commend the computer, open the safe, take out my "spear".
- "Close the gate, do not let anyone out before I commend you to do so"
Right when the door is open, a throwing knife flies toward me, I dodge.
- "where is the Key, dr.Han, I know you have it"-say the girl
- "who are you ? If you work for the goverment, I warn you, I am not one to be underestimated, especially by a girl, do you know how many agents have died before you ? "- before she answers, my spear is lengthen right between her eyes "say, who send
you here, the goverment or those bastard in the anti-goverment sociaty ?"
- Baaannggg - a gun shot, "reinforments ?, more people, i have to finish her quick", when I turn my head over, she has disappeared, shit, this is deep shit, now I have to increase the security in the lab. What could she have found in the basement ?
TO BE CONTINUED -s h i t , mỏi tay thiệt

Chi Lan
29-05-2008, 12:30 AM
Hi, I'm gonna move your story to the language box.

tienu
29-05-2008, 11:15 AM
Oh, I find this a very interesting story :D (But <pointing> I think U'd better checked your Grammar before posting it :)) There are some words which are used a bit freely :)

U want some suggestion? Your English is amazing, methinks :) Especially, I admire your Vocabulary. I wonder if you need to check the dictionary. If not, I'd willingly be your...pupil, screaming: "Please, Master!!! Help me!!! Teach me!!!" <kidding>

By the way, this is worth to be approved :)

Keen on it,ok? (Or I'd be die!!! :D)

Yours sincerely :)

hieu_nguyen
05-06-2008, 08:44 AM
I think that tiennu is good at English. But making mistakes when writing is very norrmal. Maybe they are not good enough to write correctly now. Writing much however is a very good habit. If she is afraid of making mistake and never write, she will be never goodhttp://www.matnauhoctro.com/4rum/images/smilies/frown.gif (http://language123.blogspot.com).

tienu
06-06-2008, 03:38 AM
I think that tiennu is good at English. But making mistakes when writing is very norrmal. Maybe they are not good enough to write correctly now. Writing much however is a very good habit. If she is afraid of making mistake and never write, she will be never goodhttp://www.matnauhoctro.com/4rum/images/smilies/frown.gif (http://language123.blogspot.com).

Oh, friend, I wasn't blaming the Author for making mistakes in writing, but I want him to check his writing before posting it ^^ You know, of course, I totally agree with you that being afraid of making mistakes is bad and useless. But the main point is what you learn from your mistakes. Actually, a carefull person would never let small errors get in in his piece of writing. I might be...a "too-strict" person on every little detailes -_-'' Yeah, it's normal to make mistakes in writing, but it isn't normal to be considered as a careless person, right? :D (Oh, never mind -_-'')

And...by the way, I guess the author of this story is...male ^^ Via his way of writing, word using, and...the clearness in describing "that scene" (You know what I mean, huh? :D), also his nick, I think it's "he", not "she" ^^

@Author: Where R U, my friend? -_-''

silver
07-06-2008, 08:20 AM
Actually, a carefull person would never let small errors get in in his piece of writing.

People make grammar mistakes as often as they talk.. So it's more about understanding.. :D:D

I think to read between the lines is a lot harder than finding out the mistakes..

^^

Author: I read this story of urs a couple of weeks ago.. n I can't seem to find a way to like that main character (the narrator).. -_-"

- Now you will go take a bath while I go take some more wine, I don't like dirty girls, got it ?

I have nothing against ignorant guys.. but he's way too conceited!! Sure she's a whore, but she should still be treated like a human (well, it's not as if he knows.. yet).. -_-"

It's still too little for a longer comment.. post more ^^

hieu_nguyen
11-06-2008, 12:43 AM
People make grammar mistakes as often as they talk.. So it's more about understanding.. :D:D
That's absolutely corrrect.http://www.matnauhoctro.com/4rum/images/smilies/frown.gif (http://language123.blogspot.com/2008/04/agriculture-is-important.html) So we should learn more English. Anyway, Vietnamese people are now paying attention to the importance of English as much as they are paying to the importance of agriculture.

Although we are wrong at some grammar, we know a little English. Little better than none.http://http://www.matnauhoctro.com/4rum/images/smilies/d.gif (http://language123.blogspot.com/2008/05/importance-of-agriculture.html):love-smil::ve:

tienu
11-06-2008, 09:29 AM

I think to read between the lines is a lot harder than finding out the mistakes..

---> To talk differs a lot from to write, Silver. At least, I'm kind of uneasy-going person who are deeply <whisper> in perfectionism -_-'' I know u know what I mean, Silver :D And so, I also consider it as my worst weakness >''< (Lame, huh?) -_-''

^^

Author: I read this story of urs a couple of weeks ago.. n I can't seem to find a way to like that main character (the narrator).. -_-"

I have nothing against ignorant guys.. but he's way too conceited!! Sure she's a whore, but she should still be treated like a human (well, it's not as if he knows.. yet).. -_-"

It's still too little for a longer comment.. post more ^^

----> Éc éc, I think he has really succeeded in making up a character :D The main character does not have to be the Author-ínside, right, Silver? (What you said surprised me a lot, Silver <smile> Now I know some more about you witty "acquaintance", huh :D)

That's absolutely corrrect. So we should learn more English. Anyway, Vietnamese people are now paying attention to the importance of English as much as they are paying to the importance of agriculture

---> Oh, bro, you believe what you believe. I believe what I (should) believe :D We're different, right? (That's why I didn't want to correct the author right away -_-'') :D So...to what I believe, I really take English as my goal, seriously :D So...I guess I've been getting my head too deep in this -_-'' ^^

Whatever.... -_-''

@Author: AAAAAAAAAA!!! WHERE R U?????????? <I'm losing my mind :dien:>